Is he the greatest comedian of our time?

Is he the greatest comedian of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

>LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO KEK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
*Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louis is already on his knees sucking off THE CHEF while RZA starts rapping*
>THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Louis is now being raped by Ghostface as he sucks off Method Man and ODB*

Who is Dave Chappelle.

who actually takes the time to write something like this. Post a picture of yourself. srsly.

white people aren't funny

you new here?

Daniel Tosh

no

are there any comedians that aren't rapists??

Someone who had to go to /r/Hotwife and jerk off when they were done.

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself.

Chappelle show was funny but that's literally all he's ever done.

to a lot of average joes he is insane
to weirdos on the net he is a tryhard

LITTLE
WHITE
DICKS
(BOOOOOOOOOOOO)

BIG
BLACK
COCKS
(YESSSSSSSSS!)

I think he's pretty funny. I don't get the meme status he has on here though, I don't think having a social conscious makes you weak or someone to be ridiculed. My wife's son is getting into him at an early age and I'm quite proud of him, I think it'll help him develop into a decent man, unlike the edgy Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums.

Jesus Christ no.

Hmm difficult one. Stewart Lee or Louis CK. Really enjoy both of them.

Nope

Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid copypasta shit. Children. No self-respecting adult would seriously consider it a good post. Whatever excuse, whatever wall of shit you have is not good enough at this point. It is SO unbelievably unoriginal and totally NOT funny to anyone with a normal social life. Absolutely nothing is worse than a man regurgitating the same unoriginal useless bullshit endlessly. You have become a part of a mouldy network of shitbags who think that a copy and pasted wall of text is a legitimate post. You think I read them? You think I give a shit? You think I cared if you read this whole thing? You think I care about the lack of (You)'s? You think I have a cat? None of that shit matters. Don't pay any attention to who I am or why I'm making such a big deal out of it. I just want it to sit with you how useless you are; I want you to ruminate in the reality that you REALLY get off on posting the utter shit that you've saved as a .txt file in a desperate bid for attention.

You waste precious seconds that you're never getting back posting here and no matter who you are, no matter your achievements in life... You're still a little child no matter how old you are. You are internet trash. I'm so fucking sick of /brit/ being filled with shitposting low effort spastics like you. No matter how great you make yourself out to be, psychologically... the only thing that explains your behaviour is that you're 1. a proven mong or 2. So unhappy with something in your life and SO bad at making a creative post that you can't even speak to people like a normal human being and so have to resort to posting what somebody else produced. You are absolute trash. I've been dead for 3 minutes. I don't give a shit what you think about that or if anyone believes me. Honestly, NOTHING feels better than stooping to your level for just a second. I love thinking about the fact that some energy like you could be just immediately vanquished. You're so small and weak.

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, you are in for quite a show tonight"
>"Before we go any further, let us turn off these accursed lights, damned these inventions of the white devil, and return to our natural state...in blackness..."
>All lights in the theatre are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>At this point, all the blacks in the audience have started chanting "cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck..." silently at first, but growing steadily louder
>At this point Louis has stripped completely naked, and a massive cauldron is brought on stage
>"This cauldron contains a sacred Nubian concoction made from excrement and semen of Black Men, and the blood of white male babies, it gives me crazy sexual power, sometimes I even ingest it"
>Louis covers his whole body with the foul substance, his little white dick getting visibly more erect
>At this point, the chanting has grown quite loud..."cuck cuck cuck cuck..."
>Louis starts pleasuring himself furiously, his eyes turning back in his head as the becomes more and more ecstatic, the chanting growing ever louder
>Some white people look uncomfortable and disgusted and head towards the doors, but they are locked
>Finally Louis reaches climax, and as he comes he is handed a big horn, resembling a BBC
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives
>All the white women in the theatre are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black guys await with throbbing erections
>At this point Louis is being DPd by two black bucks, and panting, he reaches for the mic...
>"Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters...I bid you welcome...to the INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

This. I mean, Ratko Mladic has really let himself go.

Lel

nice argument, hope you get raped

No

>White people?
>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*
>Listen listen my brothers!
>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!
>*crowd starts slowly applauding*
>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks
>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*
>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos
>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*
>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!
>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*
>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!
>*crowd is making tribal chants*
>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!
>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters
>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN. LITTLE WHITE DICK? i DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

If we're putting memes aside and being honest (doesnt fucking look like it so far) the best is based burr. though i havent seen his most recent special

That's cool and all but imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Damn i fucking hate that smug bastard, but this picture always makes me laugh.

>The crowd are gathered in the foyer enjoying their pre-event drink of grape juice
>the foyer lights flash
>the event is about to begin
>Ushers are frantic at getting the spectators to their seats in fear of feeling the full strength of the host
>the doors shut and loud simultaneous lock is heard through the theatre
>the crowd becomes silent in anticipation
>The theme to 2001 begins to play by the all white ginger symphony below the stage
>as the trumpets' crescendo, The CucK himself appears from the rafters, descending to the stage in the still form of christ wearing a black and purple suit
>The drums ravvivando as the host gradually reaches the stage and beat even louder as he levitates only a foot above the stage
>Louis drops to the stage and at the same time the drums have changed the beat to youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ and the ginger symphony complete the vocals
>the crowd goes wild
>the pause in the music
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS
>the crowd is in ecstasy
>RELEASE THE NUBIANS

>Louis sits atop a rickety wooden throne, ornately carved to resemble black phalluses intertwined
>"My children."
>the crowd is tense and hanging on his every word
>"My most noble servants of the BBC."
>the zebras tied up in the back of the auditorium start stamping their hooves
>"Bring out the first victim."
>the crowd erupts in cheers and screams of excitement
>greased nubian slaves shout instructions angrily in a foreign tongue
>a bruised white woman, is led out on all fours, naked and weeping and with a chain afixed to her neck
>the nubians howl with laughter and whip her buttocks with dried grass
>"Is it true that you are in fact a white woman, the most inferior of all Great M'Buto's races?"
>"y-yes"
>"And is it also true, that when me and K'tokba here approached you in the parking lot, you *refused* to take his mighty African seed into your supple pink womb?"
>"i-it's true"
>"THEN BY THE COURT OF THE BBC, I FIND YOU GUILTY OF RACIAL INJUSTICE!"
>the crowd is exploding with lust
>Louis spits into her face
>"RELEASE THE TIGER!"
>a crack team of pygmy servants undo the padlock to a rusty cage hidden stage right
>a 300lb Sumatran tiger is released onto the stage and bounds towards the woman, raping her irreperably
>"TIGER PEEN! FOR THE QUEEN! TIGER PEEN! TIGER PEEN!"
>the crowd, many of which are African fauna, begin screaming and murdering each other
>thunder and lightning crashes outside
>Louis is carried off the stage by monkeys, while being wanked off by a snake

Wait, is this actually what goes on a Louis CK show? How is that allowed?

hi sameposter
thats a LOT of effort to put in i hope its pasta

You need to realize that he's one of the greatest performance artists of all time, that alpha'd his way into becoming prime minister just so he could throw parties and travel around all the time on public money.

He's a hilarious genius comedian and I love him.

his podcast is fucking unbearable.

He does not have a voice for radio, or a face for television. He is purely a good standup. Definitely funny but not the best of our time.

Thank you. I'd prefer that to ever watching that tryhards poor excuse, literally youtube tier, shitfest of a "comedy show" ever again.

>r/hotwife
>mfw I google that

samefag

Why don't you think it's funny? Besides the fact you have no taste?

his podcast isnt meant to be consistently funny really its mostly just aimless rambling. I never listen to it in its entirety but some of the highlights people post online are hilarious

>American

Immediately disqualified.

reddit
>i hope its pasta
go home reddit

>42 replies
>no mention of based Norm
>Sup Forums

How do you think that's funny, besides the fact that you have no taste?
Nice argument, hope you get raped.
His delivery is shit, he relies on being edgy, he panders to 14 year old boys, acts like he's smarter than everyone while having the most banal sence of humour there is. And commenting on viral videos is not funny, smart or original. It's not funny AFV, it's not funny when Ray William Johnson does it, it's not funny when Tosh does it.
Brickleberry was shit, and he's just a poor mans Anthony Jeselnik.

>Sup Forums tards get THIS angry
this is r/Sup Forums material

are you a woman?

I have a dick the size of an average sized penis. And it's all true.

>american

hes a mexican jew who pretends to be a miserable middle aged white beta male to encourage white men to follow suit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH no

I watched one of his recent specials on netflix and he didn't mention prepping a bull once.

you lied to me Sup Forums