I hope Trump is ready for the DNC's backup plan if Hillary is indicted. Biden is a pretty...

I hope Trump is ready for the DNC's backup plan if Hillary is indicted. Biden is a pretty, down-to-Earth guy and people love him for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279430-nearly-half-of-sanders-voters-in-west-virginia-would-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who

Textbook pedophile behavior

Thank you, Boy Scouts of America

Wow.
Even people who disagree with bernie on every front have to realize how corrupt this would be.

Can Biden just stay VP forever?

Creepy Biden?

Joe "based" Biden you cuck. Elizabeth Warren is the word in D.C. as his VP.

Deal with it Bernie Bro.

Absolutely seconded.

Based Biden

Oh believe me, we are dealing with it.

I'm really going to love the shock when they see how many of us bernie people are voting trump.

I have a hard time believing the DNC would go with Biden if Hillary is indicted and has to drop out.
Even though they hate him they'll probably go with Bernie because the polls show he's their next best bet to facing off against Trump in the general election. The DNC wouldn't risk a Trump presidency just because they dislike Sanders.

Do it. Fuck them, it should be an election between candidates the people voted for, not the party insider superdelegates.

u fookin serious m8? Biden got lined up against Paul Ryan in 2012 and smashed his pip squeak ass. PAUL RYAN. He wouldn't stand a chance against Trump

inb4 Trump names him
>Creepy Joe

oh him
next time just say chair warmer biden

Tbqh I would love a Biden vs trump election. Just imagine the bantz during the debates. Plus I could live with either as president

I hope the democrats make biden the nominee just to fuck Hillary. It would be great.

He would still fail.

Hillary would still continue her campaign while on trail. Then try to say there is nothing that says you can't be a convicted felon in prison and president of the united states.

I can't wait for the election to come into full swing and constant hits from both sides. I bet being a limey Ausfag its entertaining to watch from afar

A _UC_IN_ _E_F

Q,F,K,D,S,G,V,L,W,A

I'm a burger. Just visiting my grandma in Winnipeg ATM

The DNC will never run him. They like to threaten, waive, and commend him, but the pedophilia memes will come out of the woodwork. He'd get beaten harder than Hillary.

>bantz
Biden is a boring shit. What bantz would he do? Also sage this shill thread.

Remember the Biden and Ryan debate?

Joe "She's a fighter, hold her tighter" Biden.

Yes, but 90% of the time he is a boring shit.

>Democrat Bush

Honestly, is this real or just a meme?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279430-nearly-half-of-sanders-voters-in-west-virginia-would-vote

Holy shit this is glorious

I thought Jeb was already thrown out

Trump vs Biden is what I've been hoping for since June. It would be glorious.

Biden is probably the most "who gives a shit" VP in our lifetime, there's a reason he was never even in the race.

I hope they put him in just because Trump can get a clean sweep

It's real. Even on places like /leftypol/ where there's universal support for Bernie, if he's not in the running more people would vote Trump rather than Hillary.

Personally I think that the Green Party is going to break 5% for the first time ever this year and Jill Stein will absorb many of the Bernie voters and the rest will be split between Trump and Hillary. That's not including those who won't vote at all, though.