Look at my wrist, goddamn

>Look at my wrist, goddamn
>Look at my bitch, goddamn
>Look at my dick, goddamn
> Ugly God
Why is it that all rappers talk about is these three things nowadays?

Does it matter, not like lyrics are relevant anyway

And because black people are primates

because rap is in its punk phase.

Narcissism and punk are kind of antithetical.

At least he freestyled off the dome.

Not like that XXXMenstruation faggot. Holy fuck he wants to be Sasuke so goddamn bad.

probably not true desu

ego and purposeful lack of skill very often go hand in hand

Can you really expect anything more?

>just listens to trapshit meme rappers
>"dude why are ALL RAPPERS writing such GARBAGE? Nigger music amirite haha"

You fail to realize that trapshit meme rappers ARE the new standard. This year's XXL class is proof of that.

Not one of these guys have a lick of talent.

you're not wrong, but at least ugly god's fun

you realize nobody is forcing you to listen to any of them right?

Just because the industry-set ""standard"" is so dogshit doesn't mean there aren't much better people making music. You're doing the equivalent of turning on a top-40 station and concluding that all of this decade's music is garbage.

Wow what a breathtaking argument, mind if I jot that down and use it next time I'm losing a debate?

you're getting mad at something that you can easily avoid.
grow up faggot

freestyling off the dome is not a plus when it ends up sounding shit. he should have prepared something. his acapella freestyle was good.

Whenever I bring up how shitty mumble rap is to my friends, this is the same response they always bring. I feel like mumble rap has marked a generational divide. I was listening to Earl Sweatshirt last week and a coworker mocked me and told me to get with the times.

It's the response that always comes up because it's the right one. Stop paying attention to the mainstream if you don't enjoy it, don't get bothered because your peers don't like what you like, listen to good music and you'll be able to fully escape "le born in the wrong generation" syndrome.

>2017
>STILL listening earl sweatshirt and the rest of that odd future shit

Odd Future has aged HORRIBLY already and it's only been like five years. Your coworker is not wrong - it's time to get with the times.

Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with trap music (or as you racists call it, """mumble rap""") and that you need to be more open minded. Fantano likes it, and I'm willing to bet that you base a lot of your own music preferences off of what Fantano likes. So deal with it.

>I was listening to Earl Sweatshirt last week and a coworker mocked me and told me to get with the times.
nobody wants to listen to some depressed guy 24/7
its ruining your life i can tell. try having fun for once.

Don't spend it all in one place, now. I'm running low on these things.

he was obviously going off the top of his head
and hes hugely influenced by lil b
mu dumb as shit

maybe you just have a retarded coworker

alot of the younger people at my job love odd future

Lil B is a more creative and technical rapper than anyone in the 2017 XXL class and it's not even close.

then go listen to lil b

>I was listening to Earl Sweatshirt last week

oh yeah of course

alot of rappers are trying to be like lil b but lack the experience lil b has, hes been rapping since like 2005

Thankfully I have over 100 hours of the basedgod saved on my computer so I yes I do plan on it.

>Lil B is actually good meme
This was bearable in 2012 but you can stop with this already.

this

ITT:
white numale faggots

I feel like rappers sing about that now because they realize that it's

1. Easy to come up with lyrics stuff like "how much money you have, how many bitches you have, how many people I kill". It's easy to not have inspiring and meaningful lyrics.

2. Popular rappers sing about that stuff and those that inspire to be rappers follow suit.

A reason why I like "some" rap nowadays is because the beat is nice or loud (e.g. XXXTentacion) or if the rap has a nice flow.

>XXXTentacion and his ilk
>a nice flow
I too love the same three or four rhythmic patterns being used for literally every line, on every song!

>or loud (e.g. XXXTentacion)
How low is your reading comprehension?

Statistically black people have the highest poverty rate of all ethnic groups in america, so showing off wealth through expensive material goods is for some reason considered cool. Fucking beautiful women and having a big dick are signs of masculinity, which is also cool. Rap music is all about being cool and stuff. That's my autistic take on it anyway