bump

Roids

go to /fit/

Muscles are made in the gym. Ripped is made in the kitchen

/fit/ is the same autism/troll level as /o/ and Sup Forums at this point

月水金

火木土

No weights = ripped, yet emaciated looking guy. Good guide for women though

3 sets of 5, squat Deadlift bench and overhead press three times a week.

working out is a small small part of fitness. You would be served 50 times better by getting on a good solid diet long before you even think about a gym

>eat less
>exercise more
>stay the fuck off /fit/

Those fuckers are idiots.

ss + gomad
oats
skateboard squats

>lifting

/r9k/ advice on fitness

Im sorry Chad has fucked every girl you have ever smiled at

I haven't had a gf or any interest in women since 2005.

gg

checkmate atheists

Go wrestle a tiger, you will get fully ripped bro

i did and it worked. LUL but i was 16 at the time

More infographics?

youtube.com/watch?v=AgV_sGJ8sfA&ab_channel=138sr2jadawd

The only way that'll make you feel like a super saiyan is if you look like this

No, diet will get you skinny, not in shape dumbass. Working out gets you fit, diet loses weight. Skinny doesn't equal fit. Source, known too many skinny fags who couldn't get through a fifteen minutes cardio workout.

So whats the life plan? Wallow for a few decades until you die alone in a state hospital/eaten by your cats?

Na, I used the workout when I first started losing weight (from 228 lbs), and it worked pretty well. I switched to a different workout once I got to around 180 lbs, as it had become apparent the muscle-mass was hampering my continued weight loss.

eat meat and work out theres no other option

That, or suicide in the next 4-5 years (provided other factors). Also, I don't own cats.

Clenbuterol and test

>Also, I don't own cats.
Maybe you should look into that

You dont build any kind of muscle (unless you are a tub of lard to start) without a proper diet. You also will never look like you work out, without a proper diet. The obsession with the gym has lead to a hoard of "fat fit" people. The ones who can bench 200lbs, yet still have man tits and a beer gut.

Ill also throw out there for my alcoholic friends, liquor has a fuckton of calories in it if you drink a lot. I have a friend who eats perfectly, always hydrated, etc... yet he drinks a fifth of whiskey a night and cant understand why he doesnt bulk/cut like everyone says he should.... Um, maybe because you are drinking around 2000 calories a night?

You can live with ur friends, set some goals in life etc. You don't need a gf.

Nah. Useless, feral little things.

whats wrong with dying alone in a hospital?

...Having friends is great, however right around the time you hit 30-35, friends tend to have families, wives, kids, etc You cant couch surf for a lifetime. Wives die eventually too. Your only real option is to produce 2-5 children, raise them well, and hope 1 or 2 will let you die in their spare bedroom instead of a state nursing home covered in bed sores and bug bites while being completely ignored by the 300 pound Filipino Certified Nursing Assistant

go to gym or if u cant get a pull up bar and when youre able to do atleast 15 pull ups start doing weighted pull ups ( get a schoolbag and load it with books or some shit)

Its generally not a desirable outcome to a successful/normal life. If you are all good being neglected to death while no one cares, more power to you

you don't need a lot of dedication, just a lot of persistence.

The answer is a good pair of rings. If you absolutely have no funds, no means of travel, and no equipment, rings can keep you busy for years

Eat less, eat healthier, eat protein, do more, lift more, take steroids. Profit.

Yes and no. Diets will definitely make you thinner, but they also help with getting fit, especially with cardio. I lost 30lb and dropped my mile time by 2 minutes. The problem is you need to stay on that diet to maintain it. Basically, eat healthy, but don't stop. Let that be your diet for life

Building muscle also doesn't make you fit and you don't have to be ripped to be in shape. Go fuck yourself fitness Nazi. You're retarded. I'll admit I'm currently out of shape and fat but I'm working to get back to where I was five years ago which was in extremely good shape but I didn't have a six pack so sue me.

I agree, it has to be a lifestyle change, both diet and fitness. The goal is a good balance with diet the slight majority, but diet alone doesn't get you fit.

you cant really choose how and when you'll die

>3x5
>not 5x5

So... your goal is to be modern fitfat. Good for you

No you cant. You however can plan for that day. If you are ok with your last moments being alone, possibly in agony from months/years of neglect, then again, great for you. The vast majority of the earths population would disagree with you however.

Who wants to die with nothing, surrounded by nothing, in a place they hate, with the last thought, "Im sure this could have been easier somehow" ?

>Who wants to die with nothing, surrounded by nothing, in a place they hate, with the last thought, "Im sure this could have been easier somehow" ?

idk probably suicidal people who just really want to die

Then they should probably just fucking do it and stop infecting society with their apathy

Bet any girls haven't had interest in you since their birth as well eh

Masturbate chronically for like 10 hours a day

Lol have fun being a miserable fitness Nazi, I'll enjoy my beer and work out and be in good enough shape. There's more to life than being a fitness douche fuckboi.

>Diet.
>Exercise.
>Determination.
>Lift weights.
>Do MANY PRESS-UPS.
>Do MANY SIT-UPS.
>Eat well.

Start by strengthening your butthole. Insert sharpie and work way up to a horse dong