This retarded old man is exactly why Republicans should not be allowed to vote!

This retarded old man is exactly why Republicans should not be allowed to vote!
Hey /b been off since election time. Did I miss much? I used to miss this place so much.. But there were Alot of bots. And paid resources groups posting for trump.. No real fapping or doxing.. Was just a place for those trump losers. How has everyone been ?

He hasn't been doing terribly, he has a learning curve.

Democrats haven't tried to help at all.

The GOP's not really trying to help much, either.

Shit thread nobody missed you

And how are democrats supposed to help?
By... not having any fucking power...

ok we're waiting for trump to do something

anything

anything besides golf at his own resort on the taxpayer dime

anything at all

zip it asshole, they can help repeal Obamacare, and pass a new, better healthcare

By finding common ground instead of playing the "im pissed off" identity politics. There are a lot of red state Dems that would get involved with things like firearms, abortion, entitlements... but nope, got to tow the party line every single time because if they dont the entire party is fucked. While your constituents are important, so are the mega bucks that flow from the DNC

You are trolling. A lot has happened, you just wouldnt know if you consume nothing but CNN and WaPo

Trump's working tirelessly, trying to get the obstructing fucking dems to contribute

and trying to get healthcare for Americans.

Id just like to go back to 2007 where I paid $105 a month for a 5k deductible plan. My plan currently still has the same 5k deductible yet my monthly premium is now $482.15

>ok we're waiting for trump to do something

>obstructing fucking dems

>repubs control all branches of govt
>blames democrats

lol how conservatives actually think

>they can help repeal Obamacare, and pass a new, better healthcare

>i mean, a big tax cut for the wealthy that kicks 24M off health care

>anything besides golf at his own resort on the taxpayer dime

^

Both are still shit. Fucking government

No sir.. They are making you think that Obama care us through Healthcare system... That's incorrect.. Obamacare is a separate program on its own.. If you don't believe me go to your states website to look up how to sign up for Healthcare . Even if you don't need it.. Go there you will see they are literally picking on elderly and disabled.. It is Judy a program.

Go back to Sup Forums, politics are the new cancer of the site.

Well it seems that trumpcare cant pass anywhere and the first thing trump does is blame everyone because his shitty bill wont hold up to scrutiny by anyone with half a brain.

Daily reminder that half of the people you talk with here aren't even US citizens,
and half of those left aren't old enough to vote.

>because his shitty bill

To be fair, it's not his bill
and he doesn't even know what the fuck is in it.

But yeah, that's a big problem and reason why it wouldn't pass.

You're a fucking idiot. The GOP party of "NO" obstructed everything Obama tried to do for eight years and even shut down the government numerous times and ruined our credit rating because they needed to act like babies.

liberals should up and gutted fucking anti american suns of bitches

let me spell it out for you
R Y A N C A R E
get the name right this is where the shit came from

nice try... kill yourself

Nah. Trumpcare it is because he's my president.

>Someone actually believes these things were "successfully" accomplished

His ties always look nice tho. Best president ever.

wah

Why that look alike so hot to me?

>Democrats haven't tried to help at all.
Dumbest fucking sentence I've ever read. GOP controls both houses of congress, the supreme court, and the presidency, still can't get shit done, and whine about democrats.

Stop making sense

Wait a minute buddy.. Why do you think they are un American?

Actually you have a point. Both the democrats and Republicans have had the president house and senate... They continue to keep us fighting and are making no real changes... Everything has been the same since the Reagan years