Hey Sup Forums I just bought my first and own sex doll. Does anyone else here own one or more? if so post em'

Hey Sup Forums I just bought my first and own sex doll. Does anyone else here own one or more? if so post em'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAm4FWkSpaY&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAm4FWkSpaY&has_verified=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's fucked... Fuck it!

Where did you buy it? And how much?

aliexpress on sale under $800.00

not bad, i would buy one if i werent married. still want one but i just cant. would want a small one that i can hide in the closet but that would probably be viewed as pedophilia

Hate to admit to, but I'd fuck that doll.

You're a sad cunt.
There's no other way to describe this.
I know women have dildos and vibrators... but a whole fucking "life-like" doll?.. that's seriously just sad.
I've got mates that are fat and ugly and they still manage to find sex at some point in their life without resorting to a fake woman.

I have a gf and she's cool with it so far, so the doll will definite take care of my dick throughout the week since I see my gf weekends only.

>bought my first and own sex doll

So does that mean you used to shared a sex doll before OP?

you're just retarded bro.

you bring up a good point.

what is it like to fuck it? what's the dick-feel?

to be honest I'm still waiting for it to arrive, but expect to hear about it and photos once I get it.

Clean it with warm water before use and it feels great. Not as good as the real thing but better than a fleshlight.

I'm worried about kind of the same thing, except I want a full sized one. I am afraid that I will order one, and the postal service will open it and call the police, and I will be questioned for no apparent reason.

Typical responses from the general public when introducing something new. Wait for a couple of years from now when they perfect Artificial Intelligence and implement it in a sex doll. It'll be thousands of time better than a real woman. Mark my words!

There's no crime to owning a sex doll as long as she doesn't look like a child.. at least in most countries anyway.

Maybe he doesn't want to deal with the bullshit that women have put him through in the past.

I got one from reallovedolls dot com. I'm really luving my doll. Just be ready for "maintenance" and "cleaning". Take good care of her and she'll take good care of you.

On sale ... so you mean used

nice. have you taken any pics of your doll?

oh never mind. will you take some pics when you get her ?

I don't own one but I plan on buying a sex robot when they come out.

what if the head is shipped separately? if i ever buy a doll i would buy a small one with big tits

Why do these pictures look like CGI?

I'll buy 'better visuals than a fleshlight" and also "no bullshit after I'm done." But I can't imagine any female agreeing that their current partner can also be banging a doll without there being a problem. But, maybe that's just me.

photoshop

doll thread

I hope you don't live in the USA, because they will be banned at a rapid pace there.

Correct. I have gotten enough pussy in my life to have gotten tired of the whole complication stuff. I have a gf, and I rather not cheat on her with some thirsty bitch. Girls are dangerous too, I dont want to give any girl the potential to ruin my relationship as well. Also if I had a side bitch I would just want her for sex, and then tell her to go home. That's not something that one can do without some shit coming your way.

Or it's just the uncanny valley

why do you say that? the USA is one of the only places loli dolls aren't banned so why would sex bots be banned?

Asshole pic?

you're lucky to get your doll because those can land you in jail in the US unfortunately

I want to get one, but I'm afraid it won't be lifelike enough and it'll just feel like fucking a big Barbie.

Post a thread when you get it, OP. Full review like Reviewbrah.

I've thought about buying one to... quench... my fetishes (rape, incest, pedo shit). But i wouldn't want anyone to find it, and they seem hard to hide. Where do you keep it? A case? A closet? Under your bed?

Nah, they can't. You're probably just jealous that you don't have one, so you're trying to scare others away from buying one.

citation needed

i think you are mistaken, probably thinking of Canada

I'll definitely do a photoshoot of it and let you know how da pussy feels.

in the meantime here's some ass jiggle.
youtube.com/watch?v=wAm4FWkSpaY&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAm4FWkSpaY&has_verified=1

>WTF???

Watches at 0 $?

Loli material is on a state by state basis. You'd have to look at your state to determine what is legal or not.

Planning to hit the container store and buy a large box for her to keep under the bed with some good cushion.

how long have you had the dolls for? are they TPE? hows their durability so far?

I was too poor to buy a TPE doll but I did modify a girl mannequin to take a fleshlight and fucked it for a while.

Because women will complain once they realize that men will not have to pay for them anymore. The state, child support services, family court lawyers, etc, will see sex bots as a threat to their income.

They will force some kind of nonsensical law that will ban sex bots. Anyone caught with one will be put on a sex offender list. I can easily see this happening in the USA.

not letting her sleep in bed with you?

i got this one in November , yes they are TPE, a little wear and tear but holding up pretty well

they will try but i don't think they will succeed

They allready tried, there was some TED talk about how having sex with a doll/robot was rape. Kek.

remember to oil and powder your TPE dolls regularly

Are we sharing cool pics of stuff we have ITT?

yup, prostitution better than dollfucking, i agree

I knew you had a fucking katana you weeb fuck.

can't wait to take pictures of my own. Should be entertaining. I plan on applying makeup on it as well, I know some can be absorbed by the material and even stain it too so gotta be careful.

is your fucking doll dabbing?

.... sure, but thats my doll you know

cool! i look forward to seeing so pics from you. mineral oil is good at removing stains and makeup

i don't know

nice. and you use regular cheap powder makeup? I wanna give her some cool makeovers.

yeah, i use some kind of oily lipstick sometimes but i doesn't work to good

If she ever gives you lip, just put a glove on so she can't see anything.

what about the sexo dolls?
any deals on them?

how does this work? i mean not the shop, i know it's fake, but the virus behind that image

damn I want to find out on a good lipstick for TPE

Can you take a pic of her in the doggy style position with her ass sticking up in the air?

the powder works fine, its just not very glossy

It's probably ransomware. You download something and your pc gets blocked until you pay some bitcoin.

What's TPE?

Saw this dollhead on the catdoll site. Should I buy?

like this?

Thermoplastic elastomer

lol

Fucking faggot. The only cool thing you could do is slice of its head like you were an ISIS member

stick it on a loli doll and after every time you fuck it say "thanks Obama"

Closeup on pussy and asshole

are you asking for this pic?

shut up, fag!!!

Can you not fuck the asshole? It looks like there is not a hole

this is fucked, jesus christ

for some reason I read it as scatdoll not catdoll.

why boner... also 9/11

How often do you fuck her?

Nope

i still need to take a closeup. she is still a virgin as you can see

its sealed by a layer of TPE so you know she is unused

not too often

What did you name her?

Can I take her anal virginity?

Should've got a doll that looks like a woman at least. You sick fuck

God I would fuck that loli with the knife still in her hand and the woman's head rolling around. Use the blood for lube and get some anal action.

Her asshole has a hymen?
Neat!

Emily

no

but she does look like a young woman

Do you leave them dressed long-term, or undressed most of the time?

the inside of her mouth too

captcha is killing me tody

Emily is cute. I want to fuck her feet.

What kind of powder?

diatomasous earth

Turns out op is pretty cool

I want to know this too. Is it better to keep them with some clothes on?

i try not to leave them dressed for more than a few days because it can leave marks on the skin

i use cornstarch because baby powder is carcinogenic

they have bolts. Hanas feet are cuter, but she can't stand

I'm not OP

its not about inability to find women its about total control and shit. its a fetish.
you know, stuff you might get when u are older.

How do you apply it?

Which vendor on AliExpress ?

Where can I find this model?

Do you keep these girls out when company comes over or does no one know about them?

cant wait!!

Where do you buy her clothes?

More shit like this :DDD