Walk into american wally world in 2016

>walk into american wally world in 2016
>see this

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bravocompanymfg.com/
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-stainless-mid-length-1-7-freedom-rifle-kit.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-melonite-11-lightweight-moe-freedom-rifle-kit.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
health-care-reform.net/causedeath.htm
cnn.com/2014/04/23/health/veterans-dying-health-care-delays/
youtube.com/watch?v=yATeti5GmI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoot the display glass with your AR-15 then take those

I would react with total indifference because I'm not some whinny faggot

Buy one?

def buy one I only have an akms need an ar so baaaadd

Don't do what this dindu says go and buy one like a respectable white man.

laugh at how overpriced shitty barbie guns are

I remember when I was a kid in the 90s they had guns at stores in California. not so much now

Buy one since they're cheap and buy a cleaning kit for five bucks to go with it.

IIRC they stopped selling AR's at Mart Law.

purchase one of couse

Are you not allowed to buy guns in your shitskin-overrun country?

Eh, I have enough rifles, I am just there for the cheap 250 round Remington yellow box party packs of 9mm and .45 ACP FMJs.

Not buy one because they're all overpriced.

>yfw assault rifle ban

Most Wallyworlds stopped selling ARs. The one closest to me doesn't.

>be leaf or bong
>shit self whenever the image of a real weapon appears

>$257 for a 10/22.
>$900 for an AR

How the fuck did prices get so screwed. I remember when a new stainless synthetic 10/22 was

Ask to buy one.

laugh at their inferiority to your BCM and remember to buy non-corrosive ammo

BCM?

>prebuilts
fucking casuals

The bullets are on the other end of the store. There's no way a real American would be alive when they reach it. This is how you destroy the roots of terrorism.

Ballistic cruz missile?

not in any wal mart I've been in

Got a new Rock River Arms Operator III off gunbroker for $1000. Feels good.

Oh right I forgot about the rascals

bravocompanymfg.com/

Realize I traveled back in time, where Warlmart still tries selling over priced AR-15s. I buy a box of .22 and leave.

>buy gun
>sit on porch with gun in lap
>scowl at anyone who walks by

Too bad my flag is a fucking leaf

These make me uncomfortable. There is no need for a civilian to have an assault rifle. Yes I think you should have a handgun and even support CCW/open carry, but this is just too much. Military-grade in hands of fat, stupid yanks is waaay too much.

Why do canadians act like they can't buy guns?

Who's the moosiest moose we know?

an assault rifle is a intermediate capacity rifle with selective fire. Civilian AR-15s are not assault rifles.

You're not funny

Every wal-mart I've been in has the ammo in the same aisle as the guns

They look an awful lot like assault rifles to me.

Go some place where the prices are better.

>pistol grip
>rapid fire
>takes high capacity clips
>not an assault rifle

yeah ok...

>can't have gun outside gun safe unless hunting

$900 will get you a pretty nice custom AR these days, production levels are so high on milspec parts that you can get ARs for cheaper than AKs.

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-stainless-mid-length-1-7-freedom-rifle-kit.html

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-melonite-11-lightweight-moe-freedom-rifle-kit.html

and...here.we...goooooo

Ask them to add some variety.

mods move this to /k/ please

Hahahahah nogunz,.

Get back in the TARDIS as I seem to have traveled back in time.

Mine mostly sells shotguns. Although they just upgraded the display its looking really nice.

>get shot by the seven guys conceal carrying nearest to you when trying to steal guns

>clips
>not even mentioning the bayonet lug
1/10 b8
The things you hear about with "assault rifles" are cosmetic features. The civilian version is a semiautomatic only rifle, just like many, many other rifles. Assault rifles, by definition, must have selective fire capability. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

The AR15 is a civilian weapon

I had a Colt pre-ban HBAR (Match target), it had a nearly 11# trigger pull. I'd sold it and never looked back.
I'd grown up mostly shooting smoothbores so i ended up with a Remington 870 marine special purpose.
Blackguns are a good concept and they've come a long way but i doubt I'd ever shoot one enough to justify the purchase.

>those prices

Urge to use credit card increasing... Just don't need any more firearms.

Guns:
Niggers will hesitate to rob you

Healthcare:
Niggers won't hesitate to abuse it

PPPPFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking cucks

I prefer the laws we have which prohibit the following:

>prohibited military style assault rifles, machine guns, machine pistols and automatic firearms
>or any weapon which bear a close resemblance to a weapon mentioned above

Yup.

>cant buy automatic weapons
>cant buy hand guns
>cant stock pile ammo
>cant realistically protect yourself/house in short notice
>cant guns

In modern America, to keep a well regulated militia, the people need the same weapons as the government to protect ourselves in case of tyranny.

walmart stopped selling ar s years ago

>Ausfag noises.

health-care-reform.net/causedeath.htm

cnn.com/2014/04/23/health/veterans-dying-health-care-delays/

Let Govt. run this shit? No way, faggot.

Kill yourself.

this is murrica son. it's not about needing more guns, it's about getting more guns. it pisses off the libs and stimulates the economy. what more reason do you need?

>Canadians get frightened over the sight of big, black rifles in Walmarts.
>Yet they have no problem with big, black cocks in their marital beds.

Kek, and how is that fighting tyranny going for you?

Jesus says
Luke 12:51
"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:"

The fact is, Truth divides.

Not where live they didnt

They got no-shit Colt ARs at my local wally world
> Current year
>Not living in based Dixie

Good slave.

we ban automatic weapons too (mostly)
military style is bullshit. look at this sad ass AR. It has no features that generally classify a gun as an "assault weapon" but is the EXACT SAME GUN as every other ar. Same action, same cartridge.

A brief moment of silence for all the fallen Emu's.
Rest in peace sweet princes, you shall be remembered.

>or any weapon which bear a close resemblance to a weapon mentioned above

I can't even begin to explain to you how pants on head retarded that is. See:
youtube.com/watch?v=yATeti5GmI8

That law is the equivalent of banning spoilers and racing stripes in order to eliminate fast cars.

underrated

OUR

I'd be OK with that, although I wouldn't agree that racing/hoon culture is worse than America's unhealthy obsession with guns

I reckon most of it is pathetic white bois who couldn't get into the military but want military-style AR's so they can stomp around pretending they're in cowadooty.

>carbine length
>M203 barrel cuts

no thanks

So comfy.

How the hell are you meant to shoot that?

>obsession with guns
>unhealthy

even the marines are moving to carbine length m8, minimal loss of accuracy.
it would be extremely painful

Thanks Aussie bro, I'm reading Mathew and now looking forward to Luke

Mostly for hunting, actually. Modern Sporting Rifles (their proper name) make fantastic lightweight hunting rifles.

That Butlercreek clip though......... You'd better have bought the steel-lipped version and not that shitty hot-lip plastic one.

I'm shaking with mad envy right now.

Muh Muh Muh Murica. FUCK YEAH.

frankly, its nice to have a platform that can completely change purposes with the simple swapping of a few parts.

also, at what point do we stop caring about what is and isnt "military style?" because just about every type of weapon was once fielded by the military.

This how how retarded you are

is this an assault rifle?

That fucker can hunker down and defend his couch without food for three months while the dust clears, as long as he has a supply of clean water. He walks out fit as a fiddle and ready to fight while Ausfags are having dingos fight over their sun dried bones.

or this?

Is this a scary assault weapon still? I took off the ultra dangerous pistol grip that made the bullets 50% bigger

Steel.

Also, Spike's Crusader build on the bottom rack, Geissele SSA-E trigger group breaks under 4lbs. Deus Vult!

If it is black and looks scary then it is a salt weapon

The bullshit gun grabbers peddle is the same as what SJWs peddle. Its all muh feels

Which one of these are assault weapons? I can't tell the difference

What about these? any of these "scary assault weapons?"

I bet that telecaster on the right plays likes a dream.

what about this? it doens't have pistol grip or "barrel shroud that goes up"

It's a SOCOM profile barrel so you get the cuts. Upside of this is less POI shift with a suppressor mounted

How much price per round?

You've done good user.

of course it is. i just love arguing with people who dig themselves into holes with their logic. shame i probly wont get a real counterargument

third one down def is
* collapsible stock
* pistol grip
* threaded barrel
* semiauto w/detachable mag
2spooky

I think you're ok as it only has the one very evil barrel shroud but like ny bans ANY of the 5 spooky features

If you get a carbine length just make sure the gas hole is drilled the proper size in the barrel. I know that some cheaper companies used to cut corners by drilling them the same size as longer rifle length holes and then compensate by putting in heavier buffers, and this would cause a lot of unneeded wear on the bolt carrier.