ROBBED

>tfw Florentino pays you good money to rob Barcelona

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sk-f2gaqaWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't look like a goal to me to be honest, maybe try playing better football next time ?
Yes, yes, maybe you should try that instead.

Romanians truly are retarded

youtu.be/sk-f2gaqaWo

>(You)

>More than a decade of UEFA favoritism
>Complaining because of ONE bad call against them

Really made me think

Handball needs to have some sort of acknowledgement of the ball; you can't just kick the ball up, hit somebodies hand and get a penalty

>Handball needs to have some sort of acknowledgement of the ball; you can't just kick the ball up, hit somebodies hand and get a penalty

>the city of Spain
>not having goal line tec

kek

una golaso

Hey now, it's not the attacking team's fault the man is dabbing in the air.

tu tienez un gran espagnol my amiego

They kicked the ball up and Pogba pushed his arm into it; he actually had to move his arm to hit the ball, which he did.

Can we end the "RM are the good guys" meme already?
Barcelona is either getting robbed or robbing every game they draw or close game,, but you don't see these mistakes on the other side taking points out of Madrid.

Pic is photoshopped . Barca fags should die in a fire .

>divegrass
fucking third world europoor mudskins lmao

if you think this is a goal, you should better check yourself

agree i saw the replay of this and all the commentators agreed that it wasnt a goal

this is just some barca fan that is butthurt that RM is winning la liga

It's hard to feel sorry for them after years of refball in their favor

I don't give a shit about either btw

My nigga . And the CL ofcourse . Too bad about the injuries at the moment .

Waarom comment je dan als het je niks boeid ? Kk homo

I don't speak Dutch

>Mandril has gotten more calls in their favor
>still push the meme that Barca gets more refball in their favor

really tickles the brainstem

>Barcelona have dropped so hard they cant beat fucking BETIS because of one disallowed goal

Why comment if you dont care ?

When MARCA say it's a goal for Barça, then it's a goal

Gtfo puto .

a fucking Mudslime

>Barca play like shit and should have lost the game.
>Barca were basically gifted the goal they scored.
>Real Betis played better
>MSN fail to play football
>Barca is so shit that they need an own goal to win the match.
>its the refs fault Messi suck
>Its the refs that signs shit players for barca
>its the refs that hired Luis Enrique
>Barca fags

LOL just here for work buddy . Im from amsterdam , 100% arian .

wrong pic lad

>still obsessively meme this game
>while completely ignoring the fact that barcelona got refballed in the first leg

really activates the neurons

bet your a liberal cuckold who's Anti-American and Anti-Trump

>nice 1 m8

Lol feel sorry for barcelona? Fuck off m8

Is that a diss, thats like more than 2/3 of the world

All wrong buddy . Pic related are my heroes. And also not a cuck

and most of the world is retarded and dumb

the only normal people are Trump-voting Americans and non-Americans who love America basically

Why is the forehead so large

>this meme still hasn't died yet

UEFALONA! UNICEF IS SOMEHOW INVOLVED TOO!

But why do uefa love them so much

this is what i've been fucking waiting to happen so that I can once again remind all you soccer faggots that just adding a 5th official who doesn't even have to be in the stadium to review goals, and penalties. This official can also recommend to uefa, fifa, etc after a match fines or yellow/red cards towards players who dive or intentionally fake injuries to waste time.

What kind of 3rd world shithole doesn't have goalline tech?

>completely discretionary stoppage time
>non reviewable goals
>having only 1 referee for god knows what reason

you can't gloat about muh beautiful game rules then throw a shitfit when something like this happens euros

if you stop the clock when the play stops, add another referee, and actually review goals, soccer would be 10 (ten) times better than it is now

that's what you get for opposing technology because you don't want to stop the rigging

jesus christ fuck off and keep this shit to handegg
if the game is too fast for you, don't watch it instead of slowing it down like your niggerpushery

>ball goes in
>no official to check if it's in
>rule is ignored

you are right burger

Wtf I love sbain now

With Messi, Rat King and Nerman, you should be able to score at least 4 on Betis

tough shit, Farcelona. Fire Memerique and try again next season.

i'd rather have a wrong decision once in a while than reviewing everything and slowing down the game immensely
but hey, maybe they could show some ads during reviews! it'd be like real handegg!

Tiki Waka has been exposed, there's nothing they can do.

>Implying the CL isn't already >ours
Madrid and Bayern are finished, la.
Messi and Suarez shine brighter on the important games, la.

It wouldn't even change the game that much. Shots like this happen so little anyway, this is the first maybe situation out of the all the games this year

That's weird because every Dutch dude I've ever known has been a pussy libtard.

Luis Enrique does not play tiki taka, last game they had less possession than espanyol, and they have way less possession overall, while if Guardiola's barca had less possession than any team they played against, they wouldn't get paid that week.

Get fucked

Barcelona are legitimately good guys in the La Liga microcosm. Real Madrid gets so much favorism in Spain yet still can't win the title if their life depended on it.

what bizarre logic. it's a nonsensical argument anyways considering some dude watching the replay for 15 seconds and determining if it was a goal or not is shorter than the 3 minute circlejerk celebration the scoring team goes into after each and every goal.

Peg-selling third world gypsies. What do you expect?

t.
>Howdy Sup Forums, my name is Günther Jefferson.

>I'm a 27 year old German Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

>I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

>I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

>When I get my American visa (good luck coming from a muslim country), I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

>I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

The whole of the ball has to cross the line to count as a goal and as you can clearly see in the picture it's level with the line behind the net

kek nice pasta

It's not a goal.

Definitely not a goal. Maybe they should get good instead of just complaining.

HERE is the ORIGINAL image of the happenings, without the barca fan photoshop

>His league can't afford goal-line technology

Barcelona has won games with refball too.

The only team that has never been refballed in his life is Real Madrid. I cant remember a single game in the last 5 years they have been refballed by a lower team than them.

Thank you for correcting the record, Romania!

SLIP

but weren't Barca gifted with a shit load of extra time at the end to equalize?

this has happened all season long where they should lose but get so much time to make a last minute goal to get a point

>Barcelona are legitimately good guys in the La Liga microcosm
They have the records of most penaltiest in the favor in a single season, as well as the most red cards and the most minutes playing at a numerical advantage, they just love playing victim while being the most corrupt

Was meant for

Are you fucking BLIND?

That was the biggest meme game in history. Complete BS. Fuck Chelsea btw

This is why Spain is a shitty league

are YOU blind my friend ? the ball didn't touch the net or the ground, so clearly not a goal.

wait you don't have goal line technology? lol fucking poorfags

>their league doesn't have goal line technology

Nice relevant and non-corrupt ""league"" you got there, Spain

shame your poor league doesnt have bglt

good post

>more starving niggers than africa
>america
pick both

this was also how i saw the situation along with all other people who arent completely blinded by their love for barca

kek

>he conveniently forgets the robbery of Chelsea in 2009

PENALTIES

Wow didn't know penaldo fans were this stupid/blind really makes you think.....