Tfw White Hispanic

>tfw White Hispanic
>no one knows I'm Hispanic until they see my last name or if I start talking Spanish

who knows this feel

>white hispanic
?

No way José

>"white" hispanic

Here.

>tfw get to reap the benefits of affirmative action without looking like a shitskin

>"""white""" """""""""""""HISPANIC""""""""""""""""

hispanic is not a race user

>implying your white

post a pic so we can laugh at your delusion

This hermano.
Hispanics are central and south Americans, Spaniards and Filipinos.
Basically all of Spain's former colonies.
Some South Americans are quite white and so are the Spanish

Remember these guys?

Half white, half northern Mexican checking in

>tfw checking the diversity box on scholarships and job applications
>tfw listing two languages on my resume as an amerifat

Found a pic

Pretty much everyone here in my country knows that feel, except our accent doesn't resemble that of a psychotic animal.

>"white" Hispanics have mostly Spaniard ancestry.
Spaniards aren't white

I've seen this on flights to Latin countries

>flight attendant sees old white couple
>automatically assumes they speak English and asks asks them something in English
>Old couple don't know what the fuck the attendant is saying

>white hispanic
>US flag
Okay Jose Garcia, your acquaintances don't call you a dirty spic because they don't want to hurt your manlet feelings

I know this feel. I'm very light skinned and don't have the traditional hispanic features. I also get Jewish a lot due to my curly hair and sneaky nature.

Wow congratulations youre a nigger

Enjoy that affirmative action job my white friend

>tfw Italian
>beaners mistake me for being one of them

Snow niggers aren't white either.

Only German-Americans like Trump are white.

greatest feel imaginable

accent is american as can be

same

one asshole was posting pictures I posted here shilling saying mexicans are white or some shit

If only your last name wasn't something spic-y like Ramirez. And trust me, your accent isn't as good as you think.

we get it you have a little cock

Nah, but you sure seem mad you'll never be truly white.

continental spanish has a lisp bruh.

Are you whiter than this man?

>tfw Filipino Jew
>people hear my name and ask "what are you" in those exact words
>sometimes tell them I'm black
>sometimes tell them I'm European
>sometimes tell them I'm Mexican
>I don't know what's the truth anymore I've made so many racial roaches

hes like a vampire

yes

Nieto looks mestizo

Ye, I know that feel.

Says the faggot spaniard spanish speaker

anyway OP, I know that feel.
I have more european blood in me, though, it feels awful being a mutt.

I was officially called honorary aryan by my white nationalist friend for defending the white race from beaners and promoting Trump as a hispanic. Dispelling the fiction that hispanics hate trump.

>Tfw I'll never be fully white though

>honorary aryan
Fuck. My white nationalist friend told me in his ideal world, he'd gas me.

He did but non-white whiteaboos second in his hierarchy of white people.

>white peoples above
>whiteaboos next
>self hating whiteys at the bottom

>H-hey guys, I'm white, too!

>thinking yurospics are white
>when you're this cucked

>tfw 1/16th Native American
>tfw getting that sweet, sweet affirmative action
Why the fuck do they even take your race or sex, isn't that LITERALLY the definition of racist or sexist? How do SJWs not see the irony?

Goddamn it is pol retarded or what?
Have you ever seen a Mexican Soap Opera?
All those white, blue eyed, blond hair actors are Mexicans. Just because the brown skins are mostly the ones who cross the border doesnt mean they are the only ones who exist. Pic related

theyre actually migrants from european countries such as sweden, switz, even finland. they just learn spanish because they made a career in mexican soap operas.

Trump will still find you no matter what body you snatch.

I'm """"White""""" """""""""""""""""""""Hispanic""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""
Because i'm half white, half mexican
lmao weed

>Trump wants to deport all Hispanics just for being Hispanic

do stormweenies actually believes this?

That's not what White Hispanic means

How common is this look in Mexico?

I'm an American and speak three. Trust me user, from an oldfag, it means almost nothing.
The learn a new language meme in America is nonexistent except for customer service jobs. Everyone in the world in business speaks English.
I got crushed by the baby boomer "they'll hire you on the spot if you speak another language" meme.

8%

Ehh what am I just a fucking spic. Noperino bud, I have light skin and green eyes. In Mexico i'm considered Cazito

no theyre not

My mexican stepbrother looks like this

Muh nigga.

White Hispanic is like saying Black Swede. They might have been born there, they might speak the language perfectly, but their genes are from somewhere else.

Mexico is a country of brown people. If you are not brown, your genes come from somewhere else. Maybe being brown is fine, that's a whole other topic, but you can't be a white brown person. If what you say is correct, then you are a white guy who happens to speak Spanish and have a Hispanic identity.

My cousins have this look

>tfw half-Mexican
>grandma lives with us, she speaks both languages
>wanted me to prioritize English because she wanted me to be successful, have to learn spanish in college
>slowly convincing her how bad the Democrats would be for our Christian faith, and how Trump is our only hope (I convinced her to like Carson way back, so maybe his support would convince her)
>tfw Grandma's last name translates to "Barrier", and my cousins' last name literally translates to "Wall"
>tfw my voting for Trump was predestined

>Celtics
>snow-niggers
You're thinking of Slavs user.

Mexico the nation was founded by white Spaniards

My mexican last name literally means "Steel Born"
Feelsgood.png

He's beautiful.

Yes. They weren't the majority though, and the number of pure whites there has kept getting smaller, not bigger.

If they did, Americans wouldn't need a wall.

>Niggers built pyramids, then regressed and became slaves
>Whites built Stonehenge, then landed a man on the moon

>Be Dominican
>Everyone thinks I'm just a typical brown guy
>...That is until I start speaking Spanish

Fooled you all didn't I

Same here compadre. Feels pretty subversive.

Niggers didn't build the pyramids. Jesus, it's time for you to drop out of college.

Acero Nacido?

TFW White Hispanic with Irish last name.

No one knows unless I want them to, but can still play the card. I am the master race.

We always have the winning card in our hands ;D

>tfw red haired white guy married to olive skinned puerto rican qt
>tfw both kids came out blonde
>tfw they will claim hispanic ancestry in 10-20 years and get bennies for being hispanic even tho not part of mexican shit wave currently happening

feels bretty gud man

Nope Fierro-nacid
Yep it's like that

I have blonde hair, white skin, and blue eyes. Nobody suspects a thing until I tell them my last name is Martinez

>tfw affirmative action

>implying they won't be butchered for being abominations in 20 years
lol

>implying my german, irish, italian (boston bitch) + puerto rican 10% african 20% native 70% spaniard kids don't look healthier than these inbred angloshits in alabama

i love the south though but i'm just saying there is almost as much white trash and beaner trash here as there are niggers

you mean some white people many decades before you were born MAYBE built stonehenge while you're just some fat little racist bitch trying to piggy back their success.

stay insecure and inbred, cletus.

You have to go back

>Implying you know that.
I'm about 70-80 percent white and I'm kinda happy i'm not full white.
Tan skin looks healthy not fucking pale as snow.
I'm dating a Slovene so I guess my kids gon be Slav-spics

calm down, daquan. don't you have something else to be doing?

El mejor acento esta aca , gallego

>tfw light skinned spic
>tfw attract many white girls and will most likely end up with a white girl
>tfw my offspring will be indistinguishable from pure whites
feels good man

el mejor acento es el acento cubano

Yes, sometimes I've felt this feel. But I attribute it more to other people's ignorance

In my opinion, we're purifying our white genes while getting rid of our nasty mud genes.

This is good. Instead of wasting our half whiteness on pure indians or blacks, we can purify our genes without replacing whites.

Hispanic isn't a race guys

Que se yo, no hay una manera de medirlo.

Yo lo decia porque aca y en Uruguay se habla con el vos en vez de el tu.

De todas maneras todos podemos concordar con que en Chile hablan un ""español"" incomprensible

Yo mi amigo.
Se siente perfecto

THICK

I'm ok with this

TIOBOLUDOQUECARAJOSTIENESPELOTUDODEMIERDAVOSMEDASASCO.

Thats not very polite

>tfw White Hispanic
>no one knows I'm Hispanic until they see my last name or if I start talking Spanish

Or until you start getting triggered and angry because all the light skinned, dark haired latinas bend themselves in half for blue eyed dick (as they ALWAYS do) and you start complaining.. Trying to hide it but not doing well..

do light skinned spics have big cocks like darker skinned spics do?
are you uncut?
asking for a friend.

deus vult brother, everyone talks about shitskins ruining the white race but if you look at the reality, everyone starts breeding white again leading to small brown admixture which just blends nicely with the white genes. high tier mulattos and spics are master race.

my eyes are green ;D

I'm more special than you

Same but German last name.

What? Spaniards can't speak English for shit.
Unless you are referring to your Spanish language, which still proves you can't speak English for shit, lrn2read

the women have nice big butts.

I'd be ashamed to be hispanic too

>do light skinned spics have big cocks like darker skinned spics do?
6 inches at 20, not sure what age dicks stop growing

>are you uncut?
Of course, goy

Dicks stop growing in your teens man unless you lose weight and that fat pad above it.

>tfw white

Hispanic user here. I wifed up a German-American woman. I had to teach her how to cook though. White women are shit cooks. Nothing but processed food. Now she's a full blown house wife. Catholic mass every Sunday. No regrets.