So this girl has been my roommate for past 2 months. Only her and I at home most of the time...

So this girl has been my roommate for past 2 months. Only her and I at home most of the time, 3rd roommate spends most of his time at his gf's. She leaves at the end of August. I've got a mad crush on her. Anyone succeeded in fucking their roommate? Tips? Pic related.

Go for it man, I believe in you

Fuck that pussy man! go for it

If you don't try to "have a good time" with her, you will regret it.

Do you talk to her?

go up to her right now and say hey lets fuck now then do it you beta piece of shit

At this point you're like a brother to her.

yeah, we get along pretty well. Talk quite a bit but mostly small talk.

Noone says this.

She dresses like this all the time. Drives me nuts

Go for it then you're not that close to her so you can date her without being friend zoned

>get drunk with her
>make a move

This

Fuck, dude. She looks hot as hell. Moar.

Hidden cam in the bathroom to catch her taking a deuce.

You at least check out her panty drawer?

Play strip poker with her, just you two. Once the clothing is all gone, loser has to perform 20-second erotic/sex act on winner. Ice breaker using game-distraction wins every time. You're welcome! Have a great game!

I dont drink.. call me a fag w.e.

Hidden cam too risky my dude. Not really into raiding panty drawers.

Here's another pic. She's not the typical slutty, has this emo vibe.

Once she gets to see and know your body, your pheromones will drive her wild. Make sure you shower before the game. Women hate old sweat scent, but loooove fresh perspiration. Eat well the day before/of, such as no junk food, but pineapple coconut juice and fruit. You'll smell and taste wild to her. You can even skip deodorant after shower if you're eating right.

Make her dinner mang... women like useful dudes.. get a bottle of wine and boom, your pounding vag

she is fucking gorgeous OP stop being a beta and just tell her you like her. grow a dick. just ask her out for coffee or some shit, the worst thing that could possibly happen is she says no, and then you both get on with your lives

> wanna grab a drink?
if yes
> grab drinks
> start talking
> either tell her you like her, steer the conversation into a sexual manner, or start making out with her when you get home

Alternatively, just tell her how you feel and then if she says she's not interested move on.

Easiest way to a womans vagina
>ask her to look at the stars with you one night and start talking about space and shit
>profit
Something about space gets a woman grooling

She has the wildness in her eyes, OP. This might be your keeper, if you play your cards right, so to speak. Impress her well.

How do I get her to play strip poker? It seems creepy just asking her out of the blue to play STRIP poker.

Still have to live with her. If she says no, it'll be pretty awkward times.

Can confirm

Dude ask her to hang out, but not in a room mate kind of way.

Just ask her out for an activity but let her know you won't put any labels or expectations on the night.

Just let her know you want to go out and have a good time with her before she leaves.

Just let her know anything can happen, just go out and have fun and see what the night holds.

Go for dinner a few drinks, maybe a light activity then hit up the club dancing. Even if you suck at it she will definitely find that attractive.

God speed user

Astrofag here. Doesn't work. Still a virgin

You gotta get some creep shots if she dresses like this around the house.

I'd go fucking nuts if I lived with her. Just slam my dick in the car door fuck

So?
Man, it's a month and a half of your life of potential awkwardness versus getting something you want.
That's such a short period of your life for not knowing what could have been. Just go and do it.
If she says no, she says no and you can both act like adults about it.

>Only her and I
Remove her and it's only I at home

You clearly dunno how to use the correct wording then.

>if she says she's not interested move on.

"move on" - What a weird alternative to "rape her"

Just bring up college shit you've always wanted to do, whatever stereotypical bucket list stuff you think would be cool to try, and include strip poker in the list
And then you just ask, half joking, if she wants to play sometime

sorry to tell you bro, but unless you're a total chad, you are non-threatening to her.
you're a cute chubby little hamster that will never touch her
nothing sexual has crossed her mind regarding you (this was probably the first thought when she met you as a roommate)
you might as well stealth-slushie her (been posted on life hacks) and ask her to watch a movie (romcom) with her on the couch.
let her fall asleep on your shoulder/lap
that'll be the only time you'll have any physical contact with her.
then carry her to bed (imagine carrying her in her wedding dress)
then go to your room and use your tears to jerk off and go to sleep

i bet she'll have one or two of her chads she regularly fucks to help her move her stuff (unless you already volunteered to carry all her boxes to the car/u-haul truck)

Teach me senpai

Just start with poker, or some card game she knows. Once she gets bored, or after some time, ask if she's ever played strip poker before. Most people haven't, so you could offer it to suffice the boredom. If she agrees, great. If not, try a movie and a single glass of wine with pizza. Keep it cute and sensitive to her. Not all alphas get to break the ice without letting her direct a bit first. Real alphas know this.

She is hot! Moar pics? Feet?

ok you fag lol

>Ask her out
>Flirt with her
>Escalate up to kiss
>Take her home to watch a movie
>Make out and escalate to sex

Strip poker angle isn't going to work in a million years. Hate to say but you are friendzoned like a motherfucker. Your only chance is to get hidden cam shots of her turdcutter deucing one out.

Dude just stop with the cringe.
There is no formula to women, just let the man be.

Any tips ?

Spoken like a true virgin. lol Mr. Experience over here with the lingo! FYI it has worked for me many times, all while being a total gentleman. It's all about staying in control of everything, young padiwan.

What kind of a fag lives with a hot chick without fucking her? Is this a thing now?

I've never had a female roommate that I wasn't banging.

her ex was a short hipster dude so I think I have a shot. She's not a typical sorostitute.

Dude I don't have a tip for you (never touched a girl ) but wish you all the best and do post whatever happens

What does her boyfriend think of you living under the same roof as her?

No way a girl like that is single unless she chooses to be.

When taking about space you need to sound logical mixed with mystery. Space is the last frontier. It helps if you have a telescope too.
>she starts looking through telescope.
>you being astrofag lean in gently to her and start pointing out different constellations and things. Gently caressing her as you do so then if shes accepted the advances go in for the kiss

If you don't have confidence, and she doesn't, then pretend you do until you really find some. Figure out if you want to just sleep with her, or really get to know and love her. These are completely different objectives, but they intertwine. If you don't have confidence, act like you do, as if playing a role. You will learn it along the way in life. Do your best, and she will appreciate it of you one hand or another.

>She's single

Oh sure, how many chicks have you porked by playing strip poker with them?

I call bullshit. She just has someone she is fucking without you knowing, so you don't think she is a slut.

You don't have any sisters do you?

That girl is still taking cock user. You just don't see when she "is going to get a haircut" or " meeting Jane for coffee".

100% Stephen McDaniel but without the TV interviews. Dispose in a more remote and safe location.

if you are 2 months in and still at small talk, you have little chance. you should have been getting her interested in you this whole time. you were on a 2 month long date and you probably just sat around playing vidya in your room being boring af and confirming that you are "just a roommate."

if you guys got drunk together, that would really help, but you said you don't drink. idk what to tell you, OP. short of doing something cringey like professing your desire to see her romantically, you are out of options.

>tl;dr get drunk with her

I've got a pretty nice body. Would it be weird if I started walking around the house shirtless? Just in my boxers? Would this make her more dtf?

She looks adorable OP :3

Fuck her in the ass!!!

Dude it's rather easy. Just ask her casually if she wants to do something together, just the two of you. Be convincing, and self-confident, chicks dig that. Have a great time, go back home, and if she is into you you should see some hints that will indicate that you can pursue operation fuck roommate. Make sure you make her feel comfortable. Good luck OP!

Show nice body

Hello OP. Don't break your good connection with this girl... You live with her, you know how she lives. If you get along well, then try asking her if she'd like to join you for a bike ride or a walk around town or in a park. Explore more of her before you just have sex.... Sex has lost its value in this world, show her she's worth more than that. Treat her like she's an angel and you'll reach the heavens together

this topless thing is dumb af
just try to ask her out and if you are to shy for that, you can cook something at home,
little bit of drinking would help alot :D
(you shouldn't drink to much, youwill get drunken to quickly^^)
GL user

dude cringed himself from day one
all that time being roommates and now he decides to make a move, but doesn't know how.
what do you think she'll think?
'my god this guy has been wanting me since i moved in, he's been looking at me all this time, has he looked through my underwear drawer? through my laundry?'

prob has the best chance of success.

all this other stuff about being a gentleman and telling her his feelings will just shoot him into super fedora/austim world and will make her move out quicker.

>asking Sup Forums for girl advice
>blind leading the blind

Op should go to Reddit

Yes. I've been in a relationship with my old roommate for 3 yrs now. Only took two weeks until we were fucking. Just make her laugh a lot and go do stuff outside the house shell have fun youll be fucking in no time

This. Ask her if she wants to get dinner then go dancing or something and then go home, start a movie and go in for the kiss if you haven't already. Why is this so hard for betamales?

Reddit has gotten to politically correct these days. Bunch of fags afraid of getting downvoted and losing their precious karma

It's hard to make a move when you don't know her feelings towards you are. It's easier said than done.

please tell me theres more of this

Why haven't you got noods yet op!

she's hot as fuck
moar pics

It's how I met my SO, we've been together almost 4 years now.

If you don't have the balls to tell her your feels your a fucking loos her pussy

Omg what a homo
>Start sexual chichat
>Ask what would she like to do
>Ask if she wanna try right now

Stop being so fucking beta if she leaves in august you have nothing to loose, but you can win a Qt
If you will not fuck her tonight kill yourself asap

Food is the fucking key. This guy's got his head on straight.

Listen, OP. You've lived with her for a while now. Please tell me you know at least ONE thing she likes to eat. Go off of that, you may find yourself in places you didn't think possible. If not a dish, start off small. Like, perhaps, ice cream. Can't go wrong with the classics.

bump

sure you do

Fuck her already

not even hold hands?

Sorry, she doesn't post lots of revealing pics. Too much of a pussy to take creeps. Have seen her nips a few times cuz she doesn't seem to wear a bra often.

Ok, she is a foodie. Better to ask her to dinner at her favorite place or cook something at home? I'm guessing I should drink regardless. How should I get her to drink if she doesn't want to?

so what, assuming this shit is real you expect girls to make it clear they want to fuck you? lol what a fucking faggot, you have to ask, if they don't well whatever, but if you dont you will never know...

If you are such a pussy just get a little drunk so that you grow some balls and ask her via facebook chat since you are such a fag

work out a lot. Main reason i dont drink

show us then

Looks like Anthony Cumia

She's letting you take all these fucking pictures?

Jesus fucking Christ stop being a pussy and confess to her. Be a fucking man. If she is that buddy buddy with you you're already in.

OR you're completely btfo because she thinks you're gay or something. Either way if you're BTFO then who cares if she's weird around you for the remainder of her living with you? you're getting nothing from her anyway and then she'll be gone. Worth the awkwardness risk imho

See, this guy has hair on his balls.

She's fucking gorgeous, why are you even asking us if you should ask her out? DO IT ASAP!!!

So OP have you decide what you will do?

Imo if she's wearing revealing clothing around you she sees you as a brother and you're fucked.
Or she wants you to make a move on her.

Challenge is knowing which situation you're in

Asked her to dinner, she said she's not looking for a relationship at the moment. welp.

Damn dude. That sucks.

It's just fucking dinner. What the shit?

Tell her dinner is dinner and children in Africa could use that relationship Instead

FRIENDZONED

Ah shit trips

>not looking for a relationship at the moment
>what ever girl says but they mean I wouldnt even touch you with gloves on

lmaoooo you got fucked OP RIP

This is funny. I'd change my answer if someone bounced back at me with that.

Did you tell her she could have anything she wants off the dollar menu?

She is leaving right? There is not going to be a relationship, just a thing. Tell her you don't wanna a relationship either, just some fun.

try again...ask again

You are a real beta fuck fag. Go clean the sand off your vagina. The best thing you can do is leave the strapon for her to find as she walks in the house after work and finds you, ass up in all fours ready to be fag-pounded.

Seriously, grow a pair and make a move. You should have made a move a LONG time ago, especially if she hangs around the house wearing just a sexy bra like that. That would have been the moment to make a move.

Dude, if you really liked her, you should have started the process a long time ago.

I can only imagine how your relationship is now - drolling over her everytime she walks in front of you, making statements that carry a double meaning while youre hoping that she "picks up" on your hidden messages.

I doubt you'll go too far on this at this point, relying mostly to fapping on pictures from the girl that YOU let get away.

You can cry about it a decade from now.

She is hell of cute. Try to marry her.

Post more pics of her please

Shes clearly into black dick