Let that sink in for a moment Sup Forums

Let that sink in for a moment Sup Forums

my children are not plants

I know that lots of bacon is sugar cured, and I know what lactose is, but of all the shit they could've put in that photo like snake cakes, candy bars, ice cream... Why milk and bacon??

is this thread autism

I'm saving all these pics. My diet is terrible and i'm starting to make a serious effort in changing that. From cutting sodas and drinking more water to watching much more closely what I eat. Thank you OP; you did some good today.

Milk contains just as much sugar as a cola read the label on the milk and you will see

You could substitute almost anything for "sugar" there. Protein, pocket money, toys...

Sugar is not evil, it's just another food. It has to be taken in moderation just like everything else. Sugar is not the problem - compulsive behavior is the problem.

Thanks mate glad to help with any info you need would give you my fb but who would put their fb on here to get trolled ha

You don't give your plants an education, why do you educate your children?

Milk isn't really that good for you. Not really something people need or should be drinking.

sucks to live a century ago.

So its better to eat Ketchup than than anything else

OK, but it's less caloric than Snickers bars, and there are 0 of the world's most popular candy bar in that photo.

I didn't say Milk wasn't caloric, I'm wondering why they chose milk (and bacon). Additionally the light blue caps means they chose skim milk. Just seems odd to me that they would make those choices.

Education is INDOCTRINATION

what nonsense, of course they didnt eat this 100 eyars ago. We evolved and our food did too

people in that time didn't eat fruit regularly either

who the fuck cares about kids anyway?

>Not educating your plants

It makes me happy that thanks to capitalism and the free market we've been able to advance as far as we have and make consumer products affordable and available to all the modern developed world

Of all the sick shit I've encountered here..

sugar is the purest form of a supernutrient and she should be proud to have achieved such an advanced level of technology when it comes to food

Yeah the truth is hard hitting sick shit bro

>when shopping for a new car ask yourself, "did people drive this 100 years ago?"
>if the answer is no, dont drive it

>let thank sin in for a moment
oh man... we're so fucked. society is going down the shitter! too much sugar, 'merica! it's time to wake up!!!!

tl;dr: people can handle it. deal with it, faggot.

>paleo

>i eat shit all day, but i had no idea it had SUGAR in it! thanks, OP, you may have saved my life!

>when looking for a new house ask youself did people live in these 100 years ago?" If not, don't live there.

Do you not have sugar-free drinks in America?
thoughts on diet drinks?

But muh ADHD

This was the logic that made people think potatoes and tomatoes were poisonous.

Very true. Some studies have shown that sugar can be as addicing as crack. Can't deny that it tastes amazing. But you're right. A moderate amount daily will do no harm (unless diabeetus)

Is this what junkies tell themselves so they don't feel shame?

>Being this retarded

and remind me, what was the life expectancy a century ago, OP?

skim milk has more sugar than whole fat.

Women also couldn't vote

its when i went to america that i realized how bad you people are eating.

>everything contained sugar, even dryed meat
>fruits and vegetables looks exactly the same, like its videogame figurative items
>eggs and meat are bleached, litteraly.
>cheese is just plastic wax
>everyone is eating out pills of vitamins and other essential proteins, as your food don't contain any
>you consider a meal "healthy" according to the amount of kalories in it
>everone eats whenever they want. fuck meal time.
>motherfucking fast food everywhere, even in the middle of the arse end of a desert.
>organic vegetables are so expensive no one buys it
>the gayness of your actual normal food being all "gluten free" and other hippie "venezuelian quinoa" bullshit

even in the english are eating better than you do...

Eat a potato that has green skin and see what happens to you look up Solanine poisoning

Progress is fucking awesome.

I quit milk and my health has never been better

Water doesn't have electrolytes. Your body craves electrolytes.

>being racist in the current year
It's literally just skin color.

By the time I was 8, I had shit in more toilets than the entire population of India.

/thread

Life expectancy is twice as long as it was a century ago. What's your point?

kek

who gives a fuck

What the hell does it want now?

Yeah, but just one century ago those unintelligent fucks didn't have a vaccine for polio

Especially in Sweden.

A lot of people were malnourished 100 years ago.

Neat. Sugar was also considered a luxury good a century ago.

>even in the english are eating better than you do...

Of course. I hear sugar isn't Halal so obviously the "British" don't eat it.

You will when you become diabetic

this 100 years ago logic makes me cringe
people ate better than we did 50 years ago, but not 100

My first laptop was a Sony viao like that one

Wow who woulda thought the shit that says it has 40 grams of sugar has 40 grams of sugar really boggles my mind.

Well he does know about poisons, Polonium, Dioxin, and he is a faggot. I'll take Putin for 400 rubels plz alex

>2017
>not smoking cigarettes
manchild detected

Look at your medicine.
Ask yourself.
Did people take this 100 years ago?
If not don't take it.
And die of fucking polio lmao.

sounds good to me.

Consifuckingder that a regular person now a days, specially in developed countries do more shit of all things and bodies consume more than before, keeping you alive and functioning.

why dont go fucking caveman if one person is so worried that now we consume a wide array of different things and different measurements.

the dairy industry is enormous, including their lobbying

>naturalistic fallacy

shud da fuk up cracka

this was pretty funny but bring your ass back to where you belong fag

I think I've read somewhere that sugar was the only substance that had no real nutritional value at all.

Remind me about life expectancy 100 years ago, dumbass

No, it isnt.

where you there ?

they lived longer 1000s of years ago

You're telling me prego doesn't use sweet organic tomatoes but opt for sugar cubes?

While that much sugar is definitely bad, a worse problem is animal products; meat, eggs, and diary.