How can I get my innocent woman to perform in her very first gangbang?

How can I get my innocent woman to perform in her very first gangbang?

It takes a long time to build up if they arent already into it. I gang banged an ex fuck buddy but it took over a year of build up

I suppose it's worth the wait. How many did she let fuck her too?

first time 3. then more build up after she is an emotional mess. takes a while user if they arent already sluts. most i did with her was 7 but it took well over a year.

that or find a slut who wants it quickly

She's had 2 men at once. So il prob try 3 or 4 as a starter. Should I use friends of ours?

Ps does it really mess them up aswell that's emotionaly and there bodies too?

your call. we did it with people she didn't know. women are fragile things when they take convincing user...

I know what you mean. I was thinking of inviting our male friends round for a drink or ten. They have seen pics of her naked already and are impressed so there up for it. Just got to see how it goes. Yay or nay. Thanx

more pics?

she has to agree first user. take the time to get her into it otherwise it will fail. once she wants it then go for it. she will be fragile before during and after it. be prepared for her to leave you after. seriously

Oh dear I think I will scrap this then. Yeah she won't be able to handle the fact most of my friends have all fucked her. It'll be fun at the time but after.omg.

up to you. if you can handle her psychotic reactions and breakdowns then do it. its better to build it up over a longer time so she is ready. even then if she is a shy innocent type then be prepared for fallout. find a slut or be prepared for the worst

Not use your friends

I won't now. Thanx friend. Yeah ino a girl that has done some and she's in a really bad place at the moment.

show more of your wife you lucky bastard

I'm going out on a limb and saying that the fact that you thought using your friends was a good idea might mean you haven't really thought this through. Unless she's super slutty every time they're around, she's probably not going to be into having a gangbang with your friends.

go slow, just one other guy at first, then bring another into the setup, usual the guy will have a friend too, then " overbook" invite two more, at this point she is usually down for more fun. ..but be prepared for her to leave you.

Thanks.

That's 4 or 5 men at once.

I will fink about it more.yeah guys we don't know.

don't use friends, least not close ones, girl I was fucking wanted a threesome, and she was hesitant and didn't want the guys to see her face so she wanted to be blindfolded. Had my buddy and his friend meet us at a hotel, well he showed up with his friend and three of his friends! we all proceeded to fuck her all night, she kinda knew that it was more than two, and was bit shocked to find out that five total strangers had fucked her

I would of thought she would of known 5 men fucked her. She prob did but doesn't like to admit it. Yeah a blindfold or masks might work.

she thought it was maybe 3 or 4 (including me) she had a lot of orgasms, and was probably more shocked to find that three of them were black too, she had never done a black guy before

yeah this didnt happen...

Yeah mines never been with a black guy before. Sounds fun. And is it as good as I'm thinking watching the girl you love being fucked by so many men at once and enjoying it too.

alcohol and weed

You're wife appears to be a corpse. You are a sicko

A corpse how?

I wasn't in love with her, she was just a girl I was fucking and she was wild and wanted to do wild stuff, dont think I would share someone I love with others. It was fun to watch though

One or the other yes.

She looks like a beached Beluga whale in that pic

Satanic trips checked

It will be her choice totally. Did she do dp aswell? Yeah I bet they love all the attention.

Not at all my friend.

dp and airtight, she did enjoy being the center of attention

Omg I bet amazing to see that. I'd love to see mine airtight and possibly Jerking the other 2 off aswell. Hot.