Russians can't into plumbing
Chinese shit in the street
Algerians shit in the street
Indians shit in the street

Sounds about right.

I thought British were very apologetic and polite

oh wait they're all brown now

We're number one the world over!

Germans are fucking scumbags just like the Québécois.

Why did they list Indians twice?

i thought we had a pretty bad reputation

No fucking way do we have the best behaved tourists. American tourists are a fucking savage subspecies

>Russians can't into plumbing
What? Never heard that before

Chinese are the worst. i remember being in Athens, and these tiny Chinese women would open umbrellas and constantly smack me in the face with them, as they were so short.

Pakis =! Indians

Fucking Germans are awful tourists lmao

American tourists are pretty cool desu senpai. They look corny and stand out like a sore thumb but in terms of politeness and friendliness they're just fine. Fit women too.

Stay mad anglo cuck.

Same, all the British tourists I have seen have been pretty decent, and polite.

Chinks are shit people in general. Even when they're on holiday or vacations, the only thing in their minds is gaining something out of the whole ordeal, not relaxing or enjoying.

Swap Americans with British and it's good.

Nah, you guys come fuck the homeless smelly lolis and shotas and leave behind a shitton of dosh. You're alright.

Can we at at least agree to hate Ontario?

>Fit women too.
either you've only seen california girls or you have terribly low standards

I always see the chinks travel in large packs. Their the only ones who do that as tourists, it's strange.

I was a poker dealer in Vegas. Everyone hates the Canadians. They're rude and they don't tip. Saying you're Canadian is the best way to get bad service in Vegas. The British always get super drunk and act like assholes. I remember the Brits booing the American National Anthem during a Ricky Hatton fight and there was a near riot. I think they're hilarious and I loved to fuck with the English by asking what part of Scotland they're from. Germans are cool, Swedes are cool, and the Chinese are surprisingly nice.

>best behaved
>germans
>burgers

discarded

Pretty accurate but the French & Krauts are just as bad as one another, well in all fairness, every European that I've met when they've traveled here has been a fucking knobjockey.

Europeans and Asians are literally the same shit tier. Americans are okay, polite but can be very loud in comparison to some other tourists. Kinda like the harmless idiot. You love them but they're very interesting creatures

kek, fucking this
Brits and French actually aren't bad though.

>someone who has never left the country and only believes in stereotypes

Don't be bitter because you can't get laid user. American women are a lot more attractive than the women here and most of europe.

I used to work as a tour guide, and from my personal experience it's....
Best
>1 Aussies
>2 Brits
>3 Japs
>4 Americans
Worst
>1 Canadians
>2 French
>3 Mexicans, and dot heads

that's the leafs
youtube.com/watch?v=6excOGUTuLI

>you guys come fuck the homeless smelly lolis and shotas
stories?

Not everyone is from the south you gluttonous hick.

I don't travel, are the majority of American tourists just a bunch of fat old boomers that keep to themselves? That'd be more preferable than a drunk Russian starting shit with locals or a Chinese using the public as a toilet.

>Kinda like the harmless idiot.
lel that's how we see you as well
you guys fall for every tourist trap gimmick here in San Francisco

You limey cunts get trashed in public and are obnoxiously loud

Look up sex tourism in Mexico.

Where'd you deal?

I remember a story my dad told me

He was at a Staples looking for a calculator for his job, and a bunch of what seemed to be Asian immigrants came in huddled together, and proceeded to look at the same calculator, stepping over his feet and pushing him away. He pushed them back and yelled at them and they left him alone.

I laugh my ass of at it 'till this day.

yes mexis are incredibly loud while traveling and generally rude, one time i went to ny some korean qts bumped into my step uncle and he cussed them out

I think you should take this to Sup Forums or /trv/ and then start building that wall.

What do you call a beautiful woman in Greece?

>Canadians
Canadians abroad are perpetually butthurt. They tend to get into fights with each other as well, shits embarrassing.
>than the women here
yes
>most of europe.
lolno

French are absolutely the worst.
I work in a facility that does hourly tours and most people act in a polite fashion and follow the tour guides rules, Germans Scandanavians and surprisingly Americans are all fantastic and enjoy a chat with myself and the other workers.

French though, they branch off from the tour at every opportunity, use flash photography when strictly prohibited, actually get in the way of the shift workers to get a good photo and speak over the tour guide to each other in French despite the other patrons trying to hear him/her.
An entire country that seems to be founded on the principal of being a law unto themselves.

POO

>Get trashed in public

Do Americans only get trashed in private?

lul

>t.pajeet

Are you sure that this isn't confirmation bias? I work in a tourist area, and the French here are, generally speaking, quite polite. Loud, yes, but not rude.

The Italians on the other hand are obnoxious as hell, and Germans and scandis are pure evil.

yes

Is that the French or the """"French""""?

>not drinking apple juice at the bar
fucking bong swine

They most likely pick pocketed him

ya id agree with almost everything on that list except french i get a ton of germans, sweeds, and french and they are all well behaved

But god damn with britbongs its a 50/50 you either get a polite cultured person or total trash whose voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Seriously have you british heard yourself talk?

Of course Italians yell a ton. Chinese cant keep their kids in order same with people from India.

miss your very gorgeous I luv you

The french are generally very unpleasent people. I can count on one hand the amount I've met who were actually decent. Most of them are rude, arrogant and have bad breath.

Have to, or in a bar. Drinking in public is illegal in the land of the free.

It's a distillery so they're probably half cut. Myself and all the tour guides agree that French tourists are by far the biggest handful though.

I guess we're top of the list for how people behave in various spanish speaking countries when they go on the huge "lads holidays".

You guys have a shitty reputation in AUS. Every yank tourist I have met usually gets into a fight at the pubs because they try to hit on someone's missus. Also the amount of photos you guys take is ridiculous.

Worked at a local theme park where 90% of our customers were foriegn tourist.

Had generally pleasent experiences with most whites regardless of their country of origin.

The french, unfortunately, did live up to their stereotypes and were incredibly rude most of the time. Always looked at you like you smelled bad too.

A couple small local places then the Venetian

I'd consider a bar a public place. Do pubs not have outdoor drinking areas in America? Are you allowed to be intoxicated in public?

>japs, germans and americans
>well behaved tourists
Top two on the worst list are right though.
As tourists we're mostly drunken libertines.
As soon as that plane lands its an alcohol only diet.
British tourists who don't drink are probably at the top of any good tourist list though.

Working at a popular tourist destination made me hate brazilian tourist way more than even the chinks. They act like they are superior to everyone else. Travel in groups of unsupervised teenagers who look to break the rules then pretend they dont understand when they get caught.

The french are snobbish (its better in france attitude). Chinese always impolite and fail to obey rules ( also stand on toilet seats to drop deuces). Brits always act unimpressed by everything and generally (when sober) try to avoid new experiences because they are afraid to look like a "wanker". Also, when asked about anything there standard answer is all right.

We're pretty bad DESU it's just we tip gloriously as per our culture, thus we leave a good impression despite the loudness and complaining.

Been to London a few years ago. You have some cuties there yourself. Some cute red-head from Luthuania I met at Hyde Park wanted to buy me dinner sometime but I had to leave the next morning and she was busy that night.

>As tourists we're mostly drunken libertines.
Lel, you're mostly drunken provincials who start up conversations with every other stranger
end your life senpai

>London

No woman you meet there will be English.

>he doesn't drink in the street and talk to everyone on his hols
missing out

>Brits always act unimpressed by everything and generally (when sober) try to avoid new experiences because they are afraid to look like a "wanker"
fucking kek, spot on
that's mostly the english though

>2016
>being socially competent

Kek

you can walk around New Orleans drinking a beer, and there's weird laws about being able to drink at campsites or public parks if you have a bonfire permit that vary from state to state. and in some state I think it's Montana you can literally drive with an open beer drinking it as long as you are under the legal limit.

I noticed even back then there were a lot of Africans there.

All the worst countries are full of self entitled assholes. Americans realize that our government is run by entitled assholes and we want to let the world know we respect them as we are guests. We of course have a right and proper Germanic cultural heritage in that regard, something the honorary aryan Japs also value inherently.

>No Irish in worst column

Shit list

Was this list made exclusively by the locals from Magaluf, Faliraki and Ibiza?

Very accurate.

>Aussies
>not Worst

You mustn't have worked in south-east asia.

The bogan scum in Thailand, bail and the philippines make me physically sick.

>Best behaved
>German

Oh do fuck off. I know their sunbed reserving ways

Muslims are terrible tourists. Doesn't surprise me to see them at #1.

>We of course have a right and proper Germanic cultural heritage in that regard,
lel no we fucking don't
we have a good reputation because only calm 80 year old farmers bother to go abroad

Have you had any bad experience with the Japanese or Germans?

I deal with Japanese companies a lot, and I notice that, in the few incidents where I slight them by mistake (shipping costs, most often), they wouldn't voice a complaint.

I usually reciprocate that attitude, but if they notice their mistake they will usually be head-over-heels apologetic and offer some sort of compensation. Singaporeans have a similar attitude, but its more of a "fair is fair" kind of thing, and if I accidentally under or overcharge them they will bluntly point it out.

With the mainland Chinese I will get angry replies if they think they can gouge an extra dime out of me, regardless of whether I made an error. Those guys think they can burn bridges without consequence.

Koreans and Taiwanese are somewhere in between.

Get up earlier and beat Hans at his own game.

Tell me about Irish tourists senpai

the few British people i've engaged with america were traveling for business or in the process of moving to america. always friendly but very quiet by american standards. that's the europeans though.

>Japs
>bad
every Japanese immigrant and tourist I've come across has been immensely polite and friendly.

The last time I did this I got yelled at for stuttering and being an "annyoing aspie."

And the time before that.

I've learned that people don't appreciate me talking regardless of the situation, but if I don't say anything people get suspicious of me.

You. Just. Can't. Fucking. Win.

Aussies are definitely the worst tourists. They come here and expect to be treated like fucking royalty and are cheap as fuck. Everyone is like "lol why?"

>best behaved
>american
that is just objectively wrong

Worked as a bouncer for 2 years.

>Incapable of serious discussion
>Total herd mentality
>Only interest is outdoing each others absurdity
>Drunk by noon every day
>Start over 50% of fights
>Lose those fights anyway

It doesnt really bother me as far as tourists go but they seem to be very wary of showing enthusiam or joy from fear that someone will shit on them for not being miserable. The only time i see brits enjoying themselves and properly acting rambunctious or joyful is at sporting events (football or boxing). But even there they still find ways to ridicule each other (ei. Full kit wankers and supporters who painthere faces or something that is not normal in british sporting culture)

This.
My mum ran a B&B out if our house and I grew up near a Distillery owned by Suntory so we got alot of Japanese tourists.
Every single one of them would always give me a gift, usually Japanese sweets, a paper crane or some kind of pocket puzzle.

You must be thinking of chinks mate, nice joke

Tanned germans are the worst tourists in the world. They come in so many boats we just have to turn them around.

our tourists are wealthy, you're not going to see some guy like ron white going to europe

>algerians
>in the place of france
have yourself an upvote

>mfw posting in a bait thread

>some kind of pocket puzzle
Obviously a mind game to entrap Western children

It varies all over the country. In some places like New Orleans you can get wasted and actually carry drinks out into the streets. Now you go to Anywhere, Utah...you drink and you better fucking pretend to be sober the whole time or some Morman cop might arrest you.

>best behaved tourists
>Americans are third

But they tip everyone they meet. Do they lose points because they clap all the time?