Answer honestly: would you rather be French or British?

Answer honestly: would you rather be French or British?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21646235-if-britain-cannot-get-more-its-legion-cheap-workers-recovery-will-stall-bargain
bbc.com/capital/story/20140312-frances-mythic-35-hour-week
youtube.com/watch?v=djzvwE_9Pj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

british

Neither are optimal, but at least in France you can be a lazy shit and it isnt cloudy all the time

French

Breton

French.

according to Sup Forumsellectuals I am already French

t. west german

Norman

British.

They are about the same at everything, except Britain won.

Also, the colours should be reversed on your image.

In France you dont have to care about the economy, 90 days annual leave, good cuisine, climate, lifestyle. But they can be a bit swarthy so I choose bri'ish.

French

>In France you dont have to care about the economy

what the heck are you doing in bosnia shaved boy

>according to Sup Forumsellectuals
You mean the butthurt NEET french and pole? They don't represent the avera posters here, dont worry

be pakistani or an fucking negro?

i prefer die burned

british but french is too okay

>i prefer die burned
How much? Wait, that's the same question.

I find them very representative and agree with them

neither

Everyone should see Sarajevo at least once in their lives.

Don't really see what would be the big difference. I like France more than Britain, but in day-to-day life the difference of living in one or the other would be marginal.

>but at least in France you can be a lazy shit
Which is why the French would still be more productive than the British even if they took every friday off, right?
economist.com/news/britain/21646235-if-britain-cannot-get-more-its-legion-cheap-workers-recovery-will-stall-bargain
>M-MUH 35 HOUR WORKWEEK THOUGH
bbc.com/capital/story/20140312-frances-mythic-35-hour-week
Fucking hell, five minutes on google could educate you enough to get rid of those delusions. Are you retarded or so-
>American flag
Oh my... I'm so sorry!

Don't have a preference so long as I'm not in Scotland.

Sealandic

Id rather be Polish

Probably English, but I would stay to the north. Not really a huge difference to me, most French people that I have met that live there now are either depressed or effete. I personally think English food together with German food is highly underrated

French, will never get bored

What the fuck? How did a post like that trigger someone so badly? Regardless France has the longest paid vacation and shortest work days, it'd be easy to pig out.

French, and by a fucking mile (i'm already french btw)

>What the fuck? How did a post like that trigger someone so badly?
I know... the toothpaste complex is a puzzling one.

>shortest work days
>he says while responding to a post that debunks exactly that

>longest paid vacation
>3 days shorter than in the UK
This is how your posts can trigger someone so badly, Americans are not only incredibly ignorant but flaunt their ignorance as if it's something to be proud of.

Cool and cloudy every day of the year, living in a bunched up row of houses, no forests or parks anywhere, no summers, no winters, terrible cuisine. Living in Britain would make me want to kill myself.

France is the opposite. Food climate, terrain, architecture. Would be fantastic.

With that said, I would rather be ethnically British than French. French are losers.

French so that I could drink lots and lots of wine every day and still not get called an alcoholic.

both are nigger countries
but the french language sounds gay and the brits voted for brexit so britain it is

t. Ameritard

I would much rather be French. I wouldn't look imbred, have great culture and cuisine and live in some great French cities.

I don't know how anyone can choose British.

Yea, running away from the truckmen is pretty funny

>With that said, I would rather be ethnically British than French. French are losers.

Wrong.

Why do you think French sounds gay? It's a question of voice, damnit.

>no forests or parks anywhere, no summers, no winters

wat

>tfw American
>have a hard time learning French with no one to practice with
>want to take a trip to France but can't cuz can't speak French

This is suffering

VIVE LA LEGION VIVE LA FRANCE VIVE LA BOUDIN

bien syyr mösjöö :D gayshit

Post an example of a masculine French voice.

Not an argument.

wtf? i think french sounds manly as fuck now

youtube.com/watch?v=djzvwE_9Pj8

There is a difference between "manly" and "gay"

Do nasal sounds sound that bad?

ribbit :D
ribbit :D

Fucking Finnish shitposters making me upset

(and sad)

French.

British

french all the way. fuckin kidding me? france seems so much nicer, warmer, and honestly just far more patrician. but I'd pick france just to see what it's like to not live in an anglo country.