HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmZJiBZtahk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice and clean like my commercials. No weird dark shit. Easy to see. Easy to follow. Just how I like it.

HA HAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHA
HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>using weapons in a fight
>get upset and stop immediately once someone gets hurt
lol

You're retarded and no one will remember you.

Yeah, I thought this line was really out of place. Like, we get it, Tony Stark's a dick, but come on.

>civil war
more like civil argument

>Zod, Faora, the big guy and the other 8 Kryptonians
vs
>all the MCU Avengers

Who wins?

DCucks are honestly pathetic. Give up. Marvel won, they have done every time, they consistently make capekino, the critics love them, the fans love them, DC is a wreck, everyone hates their flicks.

Kryptonians, easily

Thor would be the only challenge.

t.redditor

>inb4 iron cuck uses a laser to massproduce kryptonium

>they consistently make capekino
are you using this term ironically?

Great rebuttal.

I bet you love Godzilla 2014 you fucking cuck, just dim the lights in the theater and play the sound and it's like you're really in the movie.

Kill yourself

>be in 1st grade
>you and the crew playing Pirates vs Ninjas
>idiot hits too hard with stick
>have to stop since someone actually got hurt

Literally just as bad as the Martha moment but its okay when Marvel does it!

Nobody mentioned DC you obsessed fucking retard.

every day forever

>1998

Who else is behind this?

Sup Forums thinks they know shit about movies and tv yet all they do is whine about capeshit.
Bunch of wannabe film buffs

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA
LOOK AT THOR

Thats wrong though. Someone didnt hit too hard, an idiot saw a cute girl across the playground and didnt look where he was swinging so he hit his own teammate

The action is so childish that they couldnt even rationalize presenting one side injuring the other. It had to be friendly fire

people who enjoy schadenfreude

Have your nurse explain it to you.

Ultron > > > Civil Chore

First off, the name is unimportant in the case of the actual meaning of the scene. Sure, the name being the same as that of Bruce's mother gets to Batman and actually stops him from immediately doing what he came there to do.
But the real change in Batman comes when Lois says its his mothers name.
Batman never thought that Superman, an alien who destroyed parts of the city during MoS, could be anything more than an outsider, a potentially apocalyptic threat.
This is the first time he realizes and sees Superman as a human being, and not an alien.
He realized that Superman, although very powerful, has feelings for human things, such as family.
This understanding is what ultimately makes Bruce (not Batman) see Superman as not his enemy.

fuck off turbo cuck

>thats all greenscreen
fucking hell baka

Shut up

rekt

Nigger Godzilla 2014 is fucking kino compared to the way Marvel shoots their shit

Watch how the metal beam he's hold just vanishes at the end

yeah that was unironically a mad ass moment, really good imagery

Good writing>good cinematography

civil war was better than BvS because it wasn't completely up it's own ass while being utterly incompetent in every way, shape, and form.

Not sure how I feel about spiderman being 13 years old though. But the actor, performance, and characterization at least meshed better than toby fucking macquire.

Just because it looks bad doesnt mean the idea behind it is bad

Its a deft way to handle multiple characters at once

Compare that to Civil Wars big fight scene of micro vignettes where character jump all around with no consistency or sense of location.

>hurr durr just put a filter on it

Yeah, no. Give me clear and bright and not pretentious any day.

hell no
read a book if you don't care about whats on screen

I bet you can't even a little bit articulate why the movie was "utterly incompetent" other than you just not liking it.

good movies transcend both

>completely up it's own ass while being utterly incompetent in every way, shape, and form.

Pointing out the bland cinematography actually works against DCucks. Why do you expect something meaningful or striking from family adventure movies, does it surprise you that something like The Suite Life Movie looks like shit? are pretty shots and classic painting rip-offs the only thing you enjoy about Superhero v Superhero?

>good writing

>Bucky remember how we were friends over half a century ago and that friendship forms the backbone of these last two flicks, but lets only reminisce for like 20 seconds as a quick aside. No one needs an emotional core, just quips and action figures being smashed together!

The whole image is rendered you cock it's not just "a filter"

Because the only way any scene in BvS makes any sort of sense is if it is utterly removed from the context of the movie or the franchise?

I can say things without substantiating them at all. This is the internet!

This movie had bad pacing!

Well I see it getting shit on Facebook and blogs and stuff so I know its bad

>it's better to look bad than to look good

this is a new low for mouseniggers

That is bullshit, my dude. I, for one, will never forgive Hack Snyder for lampooning the ultimate kino kritics as an unsubordinate kunt with a piss jar who is unceremoniously obliterated by an incendiary device hidden in a kripple's wheelchair.

RUBBER
BUCKY
MASK

>shoot the sky
>dude we R artists lmao!

This is better than the fight between Zod-Monster and the trilogy. At least there aren't random lasers flying around the screen like some techno-rave video, and the action actually feel chaotic and kinetic.

>user last week mentions 90% of Marvel threads are angry DCucks.
>Literally every single Marvel thread since then has been buttblasted Dcucks who can only go HAHAHAHA because they can't name any legitimate criticism about the movies

Well, you sure showed us.

They normally can't. They try to nitpick about plot points and devices that are easily explained if you just use your brain a smidge more than you do during a Marvel movie.

After all, BvS is a movie for children. Literal children. The fact that so many people actually think none of it makes sense convinces me how dumb marvelcucks have to be.

So you can't give any reason.

>and the trilogy

Disneybros yall

There were two whole movies dealing with that, in depth.

Did you want a recycled footage flashback montage or something?

>I hold superhero movies on the same standard as real fims

>After all, BvS is a movie for children. Literal children.

Can we stop w/ this. It's not for cineastes, it's not for children. it's for a wide audience to make the most money, obviously.

Oh, come on. Trinity sounds like trilogy, relax.

@73942861
i'm out

>make claim
>you can't give reason
>gives reason
>you can't give reason

>recycled

lmao, this was Winter Soldier and a Half.

>He's my friend
>I know he's your friend!
>He's my buddy.
>I know Bucky's your buddy.
etc etc etc non-stop

We only actually see them being buddies in a tosses off aside.

B-But I want both of them…

>>gives reason

>only one camera at UN
>forensics doesnt exist in MCU to clearly see the halloween mask manlet isnt 6'2 musclebound Bucky
>Zemo is only one capable of hacking HYDRA files
>Falcon, the superhero Avenger, cant outrun a manlet on a flight of stairs
>no backup generator at the [ambiguious government organization building]
>fake id fools [government organization]
>flights arent all grounded following a terrorist attack/no apb on Zemo (whos picture you definitly have)

BvS only makes sense if you completely turn your brain off and do not apply any sort of thought or logic to it what so ever.

You didnt give a reason, just a cop out.

So it makes sense to you?

I mean, you did only ask me to articulate it a little bit.

What did you expect? A thesis in response?

How so? Go on, please.

[Queue forced slightly-incesty Captain America is not gay! moment]

@73942964
>I mean, you did only ask me to articulate it a little bit.
>nu-male snark

>millions of tons of alien tech in international waters
>no governments in the world are trying to secure the location

...still nothing...

Go see what the AV Club said then come back and paste it.

BvS opening week was littered with promises of an "R-rated Director's Cut".
18-34 year olds is the demographic for every blockbuster of the last 13 or so years because we have massive word of mouth appeal and spend our money on stupid shit.

You seem really upset that I'm replying to you on your level.

>look at me im pretending not to be able to reply properly

""""""pretend"""""" to commit suicide my man

But Civil war writing is complete shit. Not above a saturday cartoon

>>no governments in the world are trying to secure the location
Source?

Did you miss the scene where all the people scavenging it had to go through government liasions on the shore immediately?

That scene had some weight to it.

>18-34 year olds is the demographic for every blockbuster of the last 13 or so years

... did I shift into a parallel universe in my sleep last night? Teens are the target demographic of just about all movies for the last 20 years.

@73943027
I ain't pretending nothin'
I just don't give (You)'s to faggots.

It actually has pretty airtight plotting, dialogue, and story structure.

Says who? The US had the ship. Lex, likely using a backdoor into his global OS, was able to secure a chunk of Kryptonite. That's nearly inconsequential anyway, it's really telling that THIS is what you had a problem with. Keep trying.

>alllowing pearl divers full access to it is securing the location

are you retarded

I really am beside myself, you've made your points well though, great job.

Only faggy glasses wearing numales hate this movie. Grow a fucking pair.

I bet I know what you'l all think of Blacked Panther though

see
not to mention
>this person was brainwashed when h killed your parents
>lol idc blood blood blood

Completely OOC for Tony. No way around it.

this is essentially "Scenes women will never understand" 101

youtube.com/watch?v=lmZJiBZtahk

above the clouds, you see the sun, you get with your fellow men and jump into the dark abyss to almost certain death.

It actually doesnt.

I named a huge problem present in the first 4 minutes of the movie.

Which is currynigger pearl divers getting unrestricted access to millions of tons of alien tech in international waters.

@73943133
>a huge problem
for you

Just like my Power Rangers on the telly.

The airport fight is way better than anything in BVS.

>Which is currynigger pearl divers getting unrestricted access to millions of tons of alien tech in international waters.

"getting unrestricted access" Given by whom? A private megalomaniac, you're framing it as if the UN granted them this status. What else you got?

Try to post any good scene from any marvel movie.

Kidding. You can't.