A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

TRUMP LEAKED THE JOHN MILLER TAPES HIMSELF

WHAT CAN THIS MAN NOT DO????

BEST. ELECTION. EVER.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI&feature=youtu.be&t=4m30s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYrh5h9acg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

havnt been paying attention to trump news recently. what are the implications of this

Seconding this. What the fuck are these tapes and what relevance do they have?

I'm still trying to figure that out, I think people are just clinging onto anything they can to try to belittle Trump.

What was leaked exactly? Recording of someone saying trump ha; sex with someone?

The tape is the voice of a man claiming to be a representative of Trump. People think it's actually Trump himself impersonating his spokesman.

Tapes of phone call recordings between reporters and Trump's PR person, John Miller, surfaced today. It was 25 years ago that these tapes were recorded. It has only come to light that Trump HIMSELF was John Miller and using the alias over the phone so he could brag to reporters about his sex life. The media has been in a frenzy for the past 24 hours trying to label Trump as a liar who has secret identities and more secrets. When the reporter who originally owned these tapes was interviewed she raised a question....because she wasn't the one that leaked the tape.

This makes the original poster of the article containing the leaked tape, The Washington Post, look like a bunch of morons. The entire mass media fell for a lie and it was because Trump wants the entire system to be discredited by the people.

This also shut people up about his taxes.

>some reporter calls trump in 1991 when he's getting a divorce
>trump pretends to be a PR man
>admits he pranked the reporter later
>trump leaks the tape to the media recently
>(confirmed in the video above by the reporter who had the only other copy of their conversation)
>trump forces the media to talk about him because they can't figure out why this tape was leaked.
>trump gains another few million dollars of free publicity

Trump got a call from a reporter, so he answered the phone as his own PR guy, starts going on and on about how he fucks hot celebs on the reg. 25 years go by, reporter loses tapes long time ago. All the sudden they surface and the only one who would haveh ad them was donald trump.

This will sink the Trump campaign. Switching over to Ted Sanders.

I now stand with #dogmissile

Say it with me Sup Forums
NIMBLE

Too complicated I don't get it.

Fucking beautiful

they have no relevance. The attempt was to create a news cycle about trump being a liar.

Then the reporter informed everyone only two people could have leaked the conversation and she didn't do it.

stop posting this shit.

Trump didn't leak the tapes.

nor are they important.

fucking faggots

Kek

This is some Xanatos level shit.

IDS HABBEDING

He faked a scandal to discredit the media.

The media look like idiots for a day.

The people distrust them more.

OK, break it down once more, this time like you are talking to a child

ART OF WAR
R
T

O
F

W
A
R

Trump did it.

Oh, so now they're not important. When I said that this afternoon they seemed to be very important.

what a time to be alive

Madman

>Trump airs his own dirty laundry so the media can't say he's keeping secrets and he can keep control of the narrative

FUCKING

BRILLIANT

MEDIA BTFO

I think he's legitimately mentally ill now, I still vote for him though

>I-I -I W-WAS JSUT PRETENDING TO BE A RETARD

You Trumpcucks are getting more pathetic every day, even SJWs look sane compared to you .

Trump released the tapes to create media buzz and make the media look stupid because they are running around figuring this out

Trump is a master of entertainment.

He knows how to keep the 24 hour news cycle focused on him, giving him free air time.

It probably was him that leaked it and it probably was him on the phone, he just said it wasn't him to get another 2 or 3 more days of the news doing nothing else but talking about him and giving him interviews.

He says shit just to do this. I imagine this is what he talks to the Republican leaders about behind closed doors. He's just pulling jedi mind tricks on the jew media and they don't even know it.

>trumpcuck

Ya wanting to secure your border against muslim hordes and disgusting mexicans is "cucked"

gtfo liberal swine

ABSOLUTE

FUCKING

MADMAN

So let's look at the results of this stint:
1) Trump comes off looking like he was bullied by the deceitful, lying media.
2) Media looks like dirty liars and people trust them even less.
3) Trump basically gets to brag about how many women he can get on national television for a few days.
4) Media is now less likely to pursue potential scandals that aren't super trustworthy. If there's a real dig but not much of evidence for it, the media will think twice about making it a big deal.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

im really starting to tune the media out when they do this.
its like the boy that cried wolf everytime

WELL VERSED IN THE ART OF WAR!!!!

Its May, its nothing. They need to run a Trump story and Trump gave it to them. TRUMP!

Trust nobody, not even yourself

>it's part of his plan.jpg

>tape alone is curious enough to get a bit of coverage in MSM
>Trump denying that john miller is him when it is ovbviously him is enough to fill the news cycle for days
>Trump blatantly playing the media like a fiddle is enough to fill a news cycle for weeks

the man is an absolute genius at manipulating media to his advantage. he keeps everyone talking about him and thinking about him. he indirectly controls the news cycle and by extension the mass culture of the world. what ever he wants people to think he gets.

these fucking plebeians are playing checkers and he is playing four dimensional super chess.

he's going to win by a landslide

Damn straight. Notice how this is a 'neutral' piece. The media are so ravenously in love with Trump as a subject they'll run anything they can. They'd probably prefer to run negative stuff to derail him, but regardless they'll run whatever he gives them because Trump=ratings.

But the true motive is the dominate the airwaves. I've been checking CNN ever since he won the nomination and Trump has been on their front page every fucking day. He's sucking all the air out of the room again, you barely hear more than a whisper about what Hillary or Bernie are doing. How are his opponents going to manage against this level of media spotlight and attention?

He did this so things that happened over 25 years ago will be fair game. This is what allowed the child rapist stuff to be fair game.

Trump's PR game is fucking strong. C'mon, Sup Forums, you've been aware of this from the very beginning.
Wouldn't surprise me if he pulled off a nimble little stunt here.
I listened to the tapes and very quickly grew disinterested. To put it plainly, I really could care less about this Miller "scandal" and I think plenty of others feel just as impartial.
I can hear the vocal similarities between Trump and Miller on the tape. But, holy fuck, the media are going to have a hard time proving, beyond reasonable doubt, that Miller is Trump and Trump is Miller. It's simply not feasible.
Nothing makes me giddy quite like watching the msm's mental gymnastics and confused babbling. Got many hilarious months ahead of us, Sup Forums.

derete this

I think the main play here was to discredit WaPo for the next time they break a Trump scandal.

It's fucking next-level strats, he just neutered the efforts of 20 investigative journalists and BTFO Bezos who owns WaPo.

It also makes the next billionaire player much less likely to attempt to stump Trump. At least Bloomberg was too smart to get involved, Bezos went full retard.

IT WAS ME MEGYN
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG MEGYN

Scott Adams term "wizard is not satisfactory anymore.

Donald Trump is a demi-god of persuasion.

Trump is playing 3D poker with his toes while everyone else is playing hungry hippos

I'm ditching Amazon Prime Bezos unless you apologize to Trump and hop on the Train.

I need this edited with Trump's portrait and the names changed to John Miller

I really can't wait until Trump is president and prank calls other countries from the oval office.

KEK is anyone reading the transcripts? it actually reads like Trump but it does go a little ways in verifying that Trump doesn't give a fuck about good or bad press, he just wants press

>John Miller: It doesn’t matter to him. He truly doesn’t care. I’ve never seen somebody that’s so immune, that he gets immune to, you know, some people would say you got bad press three or four months ago. Now, he’s starting to get good press where I don’t know what you call this but this is a big press.

>But I’ve never seen somebody so immune to -- he actually thrived on the bad press initially. And once the divorce was over, he said, “We have to change this” and it’s very interesting. Frankly, if he got good press during the divorce, he’d be in court right now because she settled because she thought that she better believe the press and she settled. And now, he’s doing great and now she would like not to settle.

he is literally self-aware that he is immune to bad press, that he actually utilizes it to his advantage

it isn't just a meme wtf

Oh, holy shit. Didn't even consider that angle.
This general is going to be the largest political slaughter I've ever seen, isn't it?

It is when you're a beta male that looks up to Trump as a father figure. (aka 99% of this board)

well put, a very succinct explanation of the god emperor's complex plan.

And the only people that will actually get the brilliance of it will be all of us.

Face it Faggots.

HE DID IT TO GET THE MEDIA OFF HIS TAX RETURNS!!!!

Maybe this is what Hillary meant when she called him dangerous - he shitposts on another plane of existence.

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

>looks up to Trump as a father figure.
Projecting.

My father was active in my life and is still alive.

who is this semen demon?

miller. hm

>Trump no one, not even yourself.

Yup , it's just projection. These memers are normal well adjusted adults.

Miller did nothing wrong.

the imperial big nose pharacees khazar inbred supremacist kikes like trump way too much... he is an agent provocateur like the crypto sephardi Hitler, who created the controlled opposition known as nazis to assist the zionist goal of herding jews to the globalist banker invented pseudo country named israel/palestine

all while justifying and normalizing the demonization of several gentile butterheaded stupid blondes and fat soulless gingers considered roundfaced PIEfaced proto indo european trash by the bird faced and rat faced imperial ethnocratic oligarchy dominating and raping all indigenous groups into a world full of half kikes tainted with several genetic defects from their inbred sires and leading to a genetic drift that will cause genetic bottleneck

ANTIthhhhhEMITISM IS WRONG!!!
anti-shiksagoyim is wrong too, you dont want to kick too much dirt on the PIEfaced proto indo european cheeseeater gentile pigs... just try to subdue them with constant subtle negativity and self destructive suggestions wrapped up as jokes... mainly distract them from the rivers of lethe lead and mercury they drink and the perfidy/usury system of economic oppression analizing their society...ol kike buddy :)

heil yidsreal! sterilize all ethiopean semites, murder all yemeni semites and blame all afghan "beni israeli" semites for 9-11 to cover for our saudi big nosed, pharacees, khazar, long faced inbred master race cousins... cause we arrr soooo smawwwwwt

gazaga kike jews with the imperial big nose blood seem much more genocidal from their khazar pharacees heritage of treating all other human ethnicities as niggers needing MOAR whipping and raping...i believe it is all phrenological...behavior literally connected to their nose size, the sociopath gene, the pervert gene...all tied in to schnoz, like a silver back gorilla or a grasshopper turned locust maybe some environmental factor has awakened an ancient "genetic switch" the kike switch

HE'S FINALLY BEEN STUMPED!

HILLARY CLINTON HAD ANOTHER STROKE
SAD!

this was 25 years ago

The media is now attempting to witchhunt trump from 25 years ago

This now gives trump the ability to bring up clintons dirty laundry from 25 years ago without the whole "Its in the past dude let it go"

He effectively got free media attention and opened up the ability to roast clintons past 25 years ago or whatever

The guys is setting this up to get the media into the mind set of past events without looking like a fucking retard

pure genius

kek bless this man

This times 10x. Hillary was fired on ethical grounds at a law firm, then she got a child rapist off, so as SOON as Hillary says one goddamn word about anything from 1991, the door is opened. Time to discuss child rapists and ethics violations leading to termination.

What was his name again?

Kelly clearly loves the Donald.

liquid snake

For (You)

Get used to it friendo. Your wife and your wifes son are not gonna be happy come this november.

That moment of realization when they realize that Trump has yet again played them all for fools

How does Trump keep this up week after week? He's 15 steps ahead of everyone else. He's probably going to release his taxes once people stop talking about them and flip the game once again.

their faces man lol

the face of stumped

This one is way better than mine.

>autist makes sign
>autist represents all of Sup Forums
seems like projection to me

>schizophrenia.txt

So he created a fake scandal about himself just to make the media look dumb?

Lets settle down for a second, Sup Forums. At this point in time, we need to ask ourselves an important question: Is there literally anything in this world this man cannot do? I'm serious, we're playing with fire at a gas station here. I know we throw around the idea of "Meme Magic" a lot, but this is getting out of hand. We need to slow down and consider the fact that this is an ABSOLUTE MADMAN. I don't know if Kek is real or not, but I do know I see more and more evidence everyday.

>Is there literally anything in this world this man cannot do?
I don't know anymore.

Quiet fool. Let the madman be the madman.

What a master ruseman.

Oh it's not just one.

>yfw this fuck is playing fifth-dimentional underwater chess while the rest of them are looking like idiots

Are you mentally ill?
Autism levels off the chart tbhfam

courtesy of TRUMPGEN

You tried

Oh my god I love how you can tell it's him just by the way he speaks.

That is totally fucking him, spot on. Even the sentence structure is just perfectly Trump.

>BEST. ELECTION. EVER.

I love it, every election is better than the last.

Last election was shit

Romney failed in every way?

>Donald J. Trump
>Donald John Trump
>Jon Miller
>Kazuhira Miller

youtube.com/watch?v=cYrh5h9acg8

HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!