Heueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfi...

heueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqifeheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdyheueeushsgkfyuwwugfiwjduehyrxxktaufwujdydjsucwykfeifaubdqife

Good thread

We haven't seen quality like this in a while.

You have completely changed my political views

I'm a #cruzmissile now

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to pap smear her.

You can't just slam your face on the keyboard, shill. You have to actually put in effort to earn those $0.02 per post.

fuckherrightinthepussy

Wew lad

C'mon man...This thread is every bit as legitimate as cruz' american citizenship

What does it all mean?

BAN OP

I am old and what is this

bump

Wew

not an argument

good thred

Ad proximus infintum

I'm sure there's a deeper meaning behind this.

#nevertrump
No I'm not a shill, U ARE!