What should I do Sup Forums?

What should I do Sup Forums?

>Be me, between 8 and 12/13 was bullied in school for being chubby.

> Peaked at 15-17 have a social life, great friends, no longer fat but super self conscious. Doing well in school.

>Gave up gaming etc, going out with friends most evenings after school instead of Runescape/League of Legends

> Get a GF, mad in lust and love, sex almost every time I see her

> She's super self conscious too, feels like I'm out of her league

> After a while I start gaining weight, 110Kg at 18y/o kinda turned to food as GF is a bitch

>Turns out Gf gets abused by Drunk father, she takes it out on me, limits who I see, forces me away from female friends and eventually most male friends

> No friends so turn back to Gaming, do no exercise and drop out of first year Uni because I'm 18 and 130KG now.

>GF of almost 3 years dumps me after I don't see her for a fortnight just before Christmas because I was depressed

> Depressed and addicted to food and video games even more now

> Spend the last 3 years eating, sleeping and only leaving the house when I have to, family birthdays and holidays etc.

> Surprisingly I've never been suicidal and always make a new plan for life but it always falls thru

>This year I reapply to Uni, meant to be going in September. Am 21 now.

>Nervous obese fucker, thinking about getting bullied, feeling uncomfortable all the time, clothes are shit, neglected myself and wardrobe super hard over the last year, have next to no money and need a job before September.

> Want to lose weight but so fucking unfit, walking a mile at a slow pace is a challenge.

Need help Sup Forums.

IMAGE NOT ME, TOO SELF CONSCIOUS. SAME SIZE ROUGHLY THO

Other urls found in this thread:

textsaver.flap.tv/lists/1i3m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weight loss is 80-85% diet. Cut the shit foods and start eating lean meats and vegetables. Exercise does help but start with a 1 minute walk if that's all you can do and increase as your body can handle. It took a long time to get this way and it'll take even longer to lose it. If you aren't mentally ready for the challenge you will fail. Counseling or a support group may help.

So the military diet. It helps trust me. I lost 8.5lbs in three days

Thanks for your reply man, I literally have 1 friend and he doesn't know fully how bad my life is. I tried my best to eat well but I live with my Grandmother who eats like shit, so I just eat what she eats. I totally understand it's my fault I'm in this situation and I know about diet and how I should eat and exercise, I used to be generally fit, healthy BMI etc. The depression has been the main issue, I have no motivation to do anything, let alone exercise which makes me feel like shit. I really don't want to let myself and my family down by dropping out of Uni again, but I'm not sure if Uni will help with the situation or if it will be too much for me.

you might be in the wrong board, try in /fit/, they are actually helpful most of the time

Would that not be mostly water weight? I have like no money to buy my own food, and feel like no employer will want someone with 0 references and 3 years of doing nothing; also being fat as fuck.

You must cut high carbs density food like wheat, potatos, and processed chicken, is tought to change, but food and specially sugar work like a drug abuse sustance. You need self control, it is tought but the benefits of being healthier are worth the effort, i wish you lot of luck, i will add some other info about how glucose affects your liver and how ketogenic diet and 12 fasting can help anyone:

textsaver.flap.tv/lists/1i3m

You can handle this remember that

processed food* idk why i typed chicken

Have you been bullied as an adult?
You have to have discipline to change. Love was your first mistake. I just got out of a relationship where i lived with a bitch for five years. I wasn't fat like you, but it is incredibly painful. I exercise extremely and eat disturbing amounts of protein to get ripped AF. I also take moderate amounts of xanax on the reg after my exercise and lifting regiment so i don't feel anything. So far I've used my newfound strength to emotionally devaste women. It feels alright.

Op here, not really but I can't forget having 0 friends when I was 8 because I was the chubby kid. I feel like people don't want to have anything to do with fat guys. I especially don't want to start this new chapter of my life as a fat fucker.

I forgot to include advice to motivate you. Regarding depression. I recommend trying flost therapy aka isolution therapy, coupled with career counseling. I love Xanax and it helps me with depression/emotional pain from heartbreak. Otherwise try drugs like blow or ecs. I've never done them, but I've known people who made tremendous weight loss results after doing those.

What course are you going to be doing?
Bullying in universities is pretty much non existent, all the retards that bully and humiliate people in primary or high school never make it to uni and work some low paying job at the local factories.

Well i think you can make friends, but you can't share your depression until you have a close friend. So you have to learn to laugh at yourself or fake happiness. I was slightly out of shape when i had my heart broken,but in little time i became a muscle bound monster. You can too. Learn to hate and use it as your fuel.

A Geography course, I loved the subject i school and don't want to be the guy that drops out twice because he's insecure about his weight. I also don't want to be that awkward fat guy in the dorms etc. I feel like I'm going to miss out on nights out etc because I have no nice clothes/don't feel comfortable being fat and going to parties etc.

Why would you stay in dorms? Stop making excuses and get out of your comfort zone.

You've done it before you can do it again my dood

Dorms because it'll be my first year and because the Uni is an hour bus journey away from where I live currently.

I didn't really do it before, it was mostly just puberty to be honest.

Rent a nearby apartment? Its cheaper and walking will be good for you.

I worked it out, in the UK, at this particular University renting an appartment was more expensive.

Kg? See if u were in the u.s. you wouldn't have a problem since almost everyone is fat af here.

Next time don't stick it in crazy

Similar story as yours.

>be me
>overweight as a kid
>want gf but too nervous and that shits unattractive
>think would be perfect if i lost weight
>get fit -100lbs
>girls start liking me
>still awkward
>see i'd rather stay at home than a nervous wreck
>start drinking like a fish, alone and playing vidya all day
>gained about 50 pounds back
i realized that shit's internal, weight loss didn't help me at all.

Im also in the uk and take a 50min bus ride to my uni so its not that bad, definitely cheaper to get a weekly or monthly bus pass than rent an accommodation. Could use the money you save on clothes or gym memberships.

Also fuck what the hell they think about you OP
I'm also fat as fuck but still doing my school, trying to lose weight on the side :)

Do xanax op. You won't give a fuck about anyone or their meaningless thoughts.

OP here, it feels fucking bad man. I want to lose weight for health reasons, but mainly for mental health reasons.

Water is the key. Don't drink your calories. Learn to be okay being hungry while dieting. At first it sucks but eventually you get used to it. Always drink a full glass of cold water before you eat. Literally 100% of the time. When you make dinner and sit down drink that glass of water first. At the very least it'll help fill your stomach which will make you eat less. Good luck man.

OP here, I mostly drink water, however it's snacking and meals that are my issues, I never seem to feel full, and when I do it never really lasts.

I'd say just take it slow (no pun inteded) are there any stores near your home? I'd start by walking to get your food, lift a little bit but not too much yet, it's ok to be a gamer but get outside a little and just walk around and try to be positive it's really amazing how people treats/see you if your happy walking around with your head held up high

Just go for a walk around the block everyday, and increase your exercising from there. That's what I did

You don't want it bad enough. You ignore my advice because you think youre better and have it figured out, but you dont. Go hard or go home to grandma. This world is vicious, do everything you can to be what you need to be immediately. No excuses, no cheat days. Do it or shut up.