Be me

>be me
>still live at home
>parents are shit tier
>decide to sneak out
>make plan with sister
>"user, I'll lock the door behind you, so even if they check it they won't figure it out."
>live my life for a few hours
>go near home, call sis to let me in
>noresponse.jpg
>call a few dozen times
>bitch fell asleep on me
>mfw everyone wakes up in 3 hours
>mfw still at the door hoping for a miracle

Should I just kill my sister or shouldn't I trust anyone ever again?

This board is for 18+

>Still live at home

I'm an useless 23yo

Go get a job, meet a girl, split the down payment on an apartment. Ezpz.
>This is what I want, I just need the girl.

Just start doing something outside or whatnot like in the backyard some yard work or some shit then someone will come open the door when they see you outside and you'll be thanked

This is what I did at 21 and it ended up being the worst mistake of my entire life.

what the fuck do you want us to do about it

>still live at home
>parents are shit tier
That's where I stopped and realized that you're a lazy sack of shit that doesn't appreciate them, I got kicked out at 22 and now strugglin to pay my rent on the merge of pulling a heist and robbing a bank, fucking faggot.

You may have forgotten to tell your sibling you were counting on her to open the door at some point in the middle of the fucking night.

How do you not have the keys to your place ? What the shit user. 23 years old and dumb as a bag of hammers.

>not having keys
Underage b&

That's a good way to end up looking for a new apartment when the bitch fucks your shit up.

Ahhhh I remember those days user, I moved back with the folks precisely because I got to that point, pawned everything I loved and proceeded to have a complete nervous break down, good fuckin times. Miss being able to drink the problems away instead of facing them.

lol

Haha my friend did this.now he has a kid and it turns out his girl is psycho bitch.

why? i live with gf and its great

>trash tier parents
>should I kill my sister or never trust anyone again?

You're fucking retarded OP. A retarded self absorbed useless piece of shit. The entire situation is your fault as others have explained. Use this time to think about your life and get your shit together. You claim to be 23 but you sound like your 14.

Keys useless. Door locked from inside so it looks legit. Stepfuck checks door like a fucking paranoid bitch every night

And why are you an useless piece of shit? Dont you have sometihng to do tomorrow?

Congrats but know that you're the exception not the rule, the odds of finding someone you're truly compatible with at lik 19-21 are slim to none, people change a fuckton between then. It was fun for the first year, then once you realize you're 22 and have basically committed to somebody shit gets a little crazy.

How long you been with her ?? Good luck with that shit lasting

Besides eating, vidya and generally being a leech for my family? Nope.

So you know whats your problem yet you still do nothing to solve it? Fascinating.

Nigga, develope some skills. Spend this infinite free time to start working on something you've always wanted to do. Then if you get good enough make it profitable. If you don't have the money then get a job and work for it. Jesus, don't waste the literal PEAK years of your life on Sup Forums and Vidya. You'll never be this young again. MAKE yourself not a leech. Smh

Also TRIPS GET!

You literally sound like me, do you enjoy it or do you find yourself becoming more unhinged and suicidal, I moved back with my parents at 23 cuz I fucked up big time and it was alright for the first couple months but now I'm losing the desire to live

Use this time to make yourself worthwhile. Develope skills that you enjoy and if you get good enough, make a living off of it. Don't waste this time.

Let it slide its your own fault, you should have worked harder on convincing them to let you out

This guy knows what he talks about. Also, as soon as you start learning something actually usefull and relatively enjoyable, you will pitty all that wasted time with vidya.

hello, user! i'm gore-rilla, and i say you should definitely kill her. after she's dead, dismember her and upload it on a gore site or just shit it out here on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board. i must see it, after all, i am gore-rilla. please satisfy my needs, user. kill that bitch!

>relying on a woman in order to live
>16 year old worried his parents are gonna get mad he went outside

Just end yourself already, cuckboi.

5+ years since sophomore year of uni
i had 3somes and crazy shit in HS
dont really care about hookup life it's retarded