Does anyone here have any experience in bare-knuckle fighting with sea creatures?

Does anyone here have any experience in bare-knuckle fighting with sea creatures?

So far I've only fought smaller sea creatures, such as jellyfish, turtles and crayfish. Won all fights too by KO and TKO.

Now I wanna fight a sea lion, or possibly a squid.

Any tips?

>pic related is current is SCF (Sea Creature Fighting) champ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8BLbfB2Oas
youtube.com/watch?v=G7WFRXL8WGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of fucking loser goes into the ocean to beat on poor defenseless creatures? You better hope I don't catch your ass in the sea I'll knock your fucking lights out and leave you to drown.

what the fuck man

Turtles are hard to ko. Usually get you in points after the match is over

If you want, I can dress up as a sea lion and beat the fuck out of you

let me tell you, from experience, never fight a welshman. They're very precarious and allusive.

Squids are actually formidable opponents

>What kind of fucking loser goes into the ocean to beat on poor defenseless creatures?

kek'd

Best thing to fight is a giant squid, they are massive so you will look tough as shit but also massive pussys on the bright side stakes can be winner gets to eat the loser

Go back wanking it to UFC, mate! You wouldn't stand a chance against a SCF fighter...

Sea lions are pretty easy fights imo. Just aim for the snout. Squid on the other hand are more tricky and pretty agile too. Dirty fighters. They hug more than mayweather. Watch out for the ink spray. Not too sure if it's banned in present SCF rules tho.

Good luck in your quest. Looking forward to your great white fight.

Im top of the ladder in SCF sea lion class. Step up I dare you!

The anemone of my anemone is my friend.

Stay away from stingrays they dont fight fair and will shank you

I've always wanted to get into some SCF fighting leagues. Too bad i'm in the middle of texas. Any tips on getting started?

There are alot of crabs among native tribeswoman start there.

Crabs like to cheat out here man. People leave out cigs. As soon as soon as they get ahold of them it's like they're on roids.

I have a few turtles under my belt I cheated tho

Doesn't exactly count but I once punched a bee out of the air at the beach. Do I have potential to make it in the SFC if I was to turn my prowess in punching bees into sea creatures? Nervously anticipating your reply.

Not sure if this is bait or one of these actual retards you hear so much about.

Crabs usually have a good guard too! Hard to KO. A lot of leg kicks I found works best.

I one time ate a fish until death. I am fighter SCF?

>tko

Against which opponent? Greentext that shit.

I once KO'D a a whale. Also know as OP's mummy.

A clam bit my finger once. I showed it a bottle of Clamato and it let go.

My favorite SCF match was a sea cucumber vs mayweather. That was the most brutal KO ever too, that sea cucumber to this day is still the SCF lightweight champ

I love you OP :")

This thread is underrated. The SCF needs to be known

Most underrated thread on Sup Forums

Humboldt squid will fuck your shit up

Ayy ive seen enough hentai to know where this is going xD

And just when I thought Sup Forums ran out of funny content.

I recommend starting with those sand crabs that you have to sift through shallow wet sand for, they're softshelled but devious

I hope your ass does stand up

Advance upon me, meatsack.

Is that squid saluting?

lost

Can't you literally kick a crab into a wall and kill it?
Like, literally, why literally even literally b0ther, like totes literally.

Which were TKO?

"defenseless" Do you know what crayfish or jellyfish are? Survival of the fittest.

I killed a dogfish back when I was a kid. It bit my little brother and I followed it for a good 30 mins before I jumped on it an broke it's head against a rock.

In my experience, it's first hit or nothing

I actually hope you have cancer after writing that, god knows i do after reading it.

What is going on in here and how can i help?

No they're not, they're fucking fierce. Even a squid the size of your arm would shred you to shit just because you wouldn't turn the right color. Fuck squid!

i've only had 5 fights, all with jellyfish. won one by tko, one fight ended undecided, and lost 3, two by ko and one tko.

To be perfectly honest, there's a lot of shit in the sea that deserves to get its ass kicked.

Alright son where did the hentai squid touch you ?

I don't want to talk about it ...

Punched a fish in the face some years ago when i fell into the river while fishing

Do you have a youtube or discord channel or something? I need this in my life

Hella lost

Same goes for OP

I threw a rock at frog once

no, but i'm hoping to go professional in the international jellyfish fighting tournament.

Fun fact, on squid and octopi suckers are very very tiny teeth like bones, Which helps hold prey, and they really do not feel good when they're touching your asshole

You put a squid on your dick and tried to have a squid job didnt you, dont worry we have all done it.Its nothing to be ashamed about.

that depends on your fetish

Mah boi, you don't know where you're getting yourself into.

Dont hate it till you try it

These must be on a T-shirt somewhere

plus the little fuckers are always packing, be careful man

have you tried training with a boxing bag full of gravel? The callus between your knuckles helps with slippery foes

That's why they call crabs the "Mexicans of the Sea"

loool good luck taking on an sea predator that's twice as big as you
youtube.com/watch?v=d8BLbfB2Oas

Thats what people said to your dad before he took your mum

>You better hope I don't catch your ass in the sea I'll knock your fucking lights out and leave you to drown.
topkek

>y-your mom

youtube.com/watch?v=G7WFRXL8WGE

Lol geese are crazy

If you want a good challenge, take on a clown fish the colors are meant to distract and they always tag team with a sea anemone who are extremely flexible and prefer grapples

Not gonna fuck around, me and the dad were fishing a wile back and a school of shark swam underneath. All babies. They don't taste good, so it's annoying. They waste time and bait. Evemntially we were banging them against the side of the boat and calling them niggers and throwing them bak in like discarded hookers. I musta ko'd like 13 sharks I'm drunk

Yes they deserved to die, and I hope they burn in hell

>Evemntially we were banging them against the side of the boat and calling them niggers and throwing them bak in like discarded hookers. I musta ko'd like 13 sharks I'm drunk

Fucking kek

>crayfish

top fucking keck, those things are like 2 inches you you tard

How many crayfish have you fought then faggot ?

It's getting hot in here

Thanks guys I'm high and drunk now

four-time atlantic heavyweight champion shellfish division here. pound for pound i've beaten off more geoducks than anyone in the world, compadre.

You made my night

Plankton are an interesting fight, extremely hard to hit but almost always one-hit TKO, unless they gang up. got 3 group one-hit TKO's under my belt

Glorious thread is glorious
Need more SCF lore and stats

One time after a storm I saw that hundreds of jellyfish has washed up on the shore, so I took to curb stompin' em until my mom chased me down and yelled some bullshit about how I'm a sociopath idk I'm high and drunk butI usta squished 40 of the buggeroons

lost

First thread on Sup Forums to make me laugh out loud in as long as I can remember.

I attempted to fight a crayfish in single combat on the river edge once. Fucker escaped in the current.

Darius Krabson
Height: 5cm
Bio: Grew up fighting neighborhood crustaceans as a kid then later on moved to Miami to become a SCF champ

>Krabson
>"Moved" to Miami

you can sneak up on them when they're fucking their sheep

I was at Panama City Beach in Florida a little while ago and there were hundreds of those fuckers. my friends and I played wiffle ball with them.

Steve Irwin did with a stingray. Don't think it ended well though.

get it

Oh look, we've got a badass here.

new copypasta

Crab SFC Champion is now meme?

This

It is now

Put me in the screencap