Would you ever marry a trap/trans girl?

would you ever marry a trap/trans girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
thelibertarianrepublic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Girl

I'd fuck a trans "girl" but I'd never wifey that shit.

Yes, why not?

I'll not list the advantages.

sauce

no, but I would love to fuck one

i think having a trap wife would be the best thing ever its like a bro in girl form

They're not women you filthy faggot

/thread

no, i'd just make them think i would
>imagine the disappointment on granddads face when you tell him that you're not gay, but you still suck penises

I wouldn't marry anyone, especially a man.

Is that even legal? I hope not, cause that no sex before marriage thing would be a real shock.

>Girl form

Ugh, put it away, its so confusing.

kek

Would I ever marry a Man that cut his dick off and injected silicone into his pecks?

No. What the fuck do you think I am, a faggot?

>girl
>trans
Pick one

Absolutely.

its 2017

I've consulted with many philosophers on the question of whether liking traps make you gay. The consensus is that it does not.

Rather, you're neither gay nor straight, you're trans-straight.

Not a girl, so NO.

who's OPs girl? she's hot as fuck

you cant be a girl forever no matter how many hormone pills you take

Yes

if she comes with a lot of money sure.
i'd marry caitlyn jenner any time

but physically outside she looks like a girl and inside she tthinks and acts like a girl

Yes.
Cause you Sup Forums

Who is this??

Seconded, I need to know.

Want to have kids so no. But Sup Forums has definitely turned me gay so who knows...

But Sup Forums has definitely turned me gay so who knows

>year after year rotting on this site has fostered an "I will fuck anything that stands still long enough" mentality in me

a trap

Only if you can be sure that she wouldn't let herself go. Marrying a women that stops shaving and wearing make up is one thing but after 30 years of marriage but with a half dude it's much worse.

>girl

lol no way, fag.

>fag
Edgy.

probably

sure. seeing a gaping butthole age seems nice

an actual girl
I don't know why these faggots keep posting her

Irrelevant. I still demand to know her name or where I can find more.

don't lie, you are a faggot like the rest of us

I consider myself a straight white male. About as stereotypical as it gets in terms of a Chad. Always been sporty, did well in school, great body, 8 and a half inch cock, somewhat naive and innocent...

...except, although I'm not sure its an exception; I would give a relationship with a post-transition as much of a shot as I would any other relationship with someone who was born a girl. That is if I didn't have a girlfriend already.

Seriously this, cmon guys, stop bogarting the information

on the outside "she" has a penis. On the inside, "she" has XY chromosomes.

You could just stop having sex and start a healthy obsession with hockey or some other more homosexual sport? Lacrosse, maybe? Or fucking dudes? Shit, that's not a sport..

I wouldn't marry anything that had or currently has a dick

No thanks.

1: It would cost too much. All the anal reconstruction will drain your wallet. you definitely don't want her shit falling all over your furniture.

2: "She" can't have my biological kids and therefor is absolutely worthless to my agenda.

3: I love vagina too much to trade it in for a: a dick or b: a fake vagina that does not respond like a natural one in any way that matters.

4: when the clown suit ans makeup comes off, 99.9% of them do not look like woman.

5: Bitches be crazy, and if "she" actually thinks like a woman, there a good chance she'll beat you up in your sleep and have the physical strength to do it at some point.

6: There is no advantage to dating or marrying a trans person, in my case, over a real woman.

So what?
There are men with XXY chromosomes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

>So what?
I don't want to fuck a man. That's what.

>there a good chance she'll beat you up in your sleep and have the physical strength to do it at some point.
Is that supposed to be a con?
You missed my point. Chromosomes don't matter.

Heard.

hey look, there are people that are not normal and they exist so I gotcha!

Hey look, people are born with huge tongues so gotcha nigga!

classic asshole

considering how statistically insignificant the number of people born with klinefelter's is, chromosomes are indeed important.

A con?

No, that's suppose to mean that woman tend to lose their shit, now imagine a "woman" (assuming the trans in question actually thinks like woman) with a mans strength. Piss "her" off and it's going to go down very differently than an actual woman, in most cases.

Classic faggot.

I don't fuck with guys.

I'm not marrying anyone, but if I were going to, I'd prefer someone who's not mentally broken.

can't gainsay
I like pain and struggle. Most woman are actually too weak for me.

Yes

i'd like to see more of OPs girl

I thought the hormones and shit weakened their muscles.

Kill yourself faggot.

No it's not. It's exactly like having an emotional, whiny female. Do you think these faggots dress like girls and act like boys?

Faggots are emotional wrecks because they know they have a severe mental illness.

It's clear you've never spoken to a faggo that dresses like a chick let alone a a faggot that just accepts he wants to fuck men

No.
If I ever marry, I'm already putting my dick in a venus flytrap, hoping that it won't eat me.
If I do that, I might as well get everything I can out of it, and that includes children.

Very good point. That's like purposely marrying someone who is manic depressive or buying a broken car. It's setting yourself for unnecessary problems.

thelibertarianrepublic com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/
Compared to men, maybe. Compared to women, no.

I'd have to see how feminine her penis is first.

Uhm, many have you beat up to find that out?

Why?

This.
And this.

You have to accept they are faulty human beings, no matter how much society lies to you that they're not.

I let them hit me. Kek, dude.

>marry
That's gay OP

>trap
>girl
Pick one, faggot.

marry a man? hell no, im not a faggot

yup

Uh no... cannot procreate like a woman so fuck to the hells no... would only fuck if extremely drunk to the point of blacking out...

My neighbor and friend is a cross dressing faggot. (yes I call her that, it's cool) Fucking basket case. She is cool with me, but holy shit is "she" nuts. All her gay ass friends are also as crazy as crazy gets. Shit looks like something out of mental hospital when they get together, seriously I get creeped the fuck out when it's more than couple at a time, not because the whole I want to be a woman thing, but just the obvious mental problems interacting.

Any honest Trans person will tell you hey suffer from some shit man, and most of it is all in their head.

Idk i'd say no but i got a boner so...

Thats a woman (female) so youre good.

Well who the fuck is she then

her instagram was already posted

This dude knows his shit. Unless youre a richfag who can basically financially support them, (and they will still probably cheat) a happy, healthy relationship with a trap is exactly what it is, a fantasy.

Repost it pls

It's not chicks with dicks, it's guys with tits

Close almost get

If you ask me if I would spend the rest of my life not worried about impregnating the woman I am fucking in the perfect curgically built cunt... yes, yes I would.

Trap: Sure
Trans: No

I'm fine with either set of genitals, but I'm not interested in a mutilated set.

yes, plz

hangout/date - yeah

marry - no

thx, you faggot

No, because they can't get kids.

Fuck them yes marry them nope

Fuck, yes. Fuck buddy, yes, date, possibly. Marry, never. I want kids and traps aint bringing that to the table no matter how many loads you pump as deep as you can inside them! I want to see my wife start to swell with my seed inside her, changing her, making her glow as she gets bigger and more ready to pop.

I misread marry the pope.
It's time to go to sleep.

Fuck no. If it had a penis at any time get it the hell away from me

Thx

You're sicker than any trap, you fucking retard.

Explain