Thoughts on this faggot?

thoughts on this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_mamjnZBNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is this faggot?

Actually dope

Lil Pump, complete retard, thinks hes hard as fuck cause hes a shitty trapper i have no idea how he takes himself so seriously lol

He's as gay as you OP

He is literally (and not even saying this as a hater pov) one of the most retarded people in the entire world

70 nigggga?!

"You're going 70 MPH, how long it take you to go 70 miles?"
"70 niggeh?"
fucking gold

Should be in the rock and roll hall of fame 100% trapper of the century

Hes a fag

Dee roooooosseeeee gang gang run up on u nigga gang gang

youtube.com/watch?v=x_mamjnZBNo
"Gang shit bitch"
*Proceeds to fail skating down a half pipe*

I don't know who this is, but I know he's a life-long criminal, and that's all he will ever be.

sucks, music is plebian trash for 12yr olds. absolute garbage

He went to my middle and high school, he's a fucking pussy. Never sold any drugs, wasn't a thug either.

He must be pretty good if he's made all that money. What's he trap? Otters? Or foxes?

This nigga just is really happy and loving his life being a drug addict. I would probably be too though if there were a lot of people listening to my shit

retarded soundcloud rappers lying ab what they claim to rap about? well thats news to me

LilPumpYeahOOOOoo

ESKETTITT

perfect example of why you should physically educate your child

I laughed way too hard friend

ff--f-f-freestyler

80 O N M Y W R I S T
100 O N M Y W R I S T

prob favorite rapper not even because of his music (not lyrical, but gets you kinda hyped up depending on who u are lol) hes pretty fucking funny as a person and hes only 16 which is kinda weird, in my thought hes a shit rapper but hes 16 and prob making more money than alot of people so ig you have to give that to him

One of the best rappers alvie, fuck what you pussy bois think, your just all haters nigga I bump his shit when Im in math class. gan g