ITT, Fictional characters who would be the best President of USA. Pic very related

ITT, Fictional characters who would be the best President of USA. Pic very related

Big Boss

But he can barely read?

...Oh wait

The fuck is he supposed to be? General Dumbass?

Senator Armstrong

>Big cuck

All degenerates are to burn.

Shadowthrone

No immigrants in mordor

But he's a degenerate

this, purposefully lead his own men to their deaths cause of his stupid pride and wish to become a king.

Easily.

>Who are the easterlings
>Not even a real god
Get the fuck outta here

Stannis was not a good leader, that's why he got his shit kicked in

>picks the biggest inbred degenerate of them all

He took his army on foot against Cavalry in open field. When he had the woods to at least hide in and give him some protection from the horses. Not to mention he burns his only heir at the stake because a witch told him to. Stannis was a fucking idiot.

Idk mane, he has some real Napoleon Complex going on
I would go with the big guy on the right
>do you feel in charge?

and..

These two would be the biggest Pres. & Vice Pres. combo the world would ever know.

The only correct answer

This, 1000 times.

>Letting yourself be fooled by man

That would be terrifying. And hilarious.

him.

Shame he went full-retard in 3, like everything else. One of the only well-written characters Bioware's ever shat out.

But seriously, who is that supposed to be a picture of?
But that's not Stannis. Stannis Baratheon is a character in a book, that's a picture of a real person.

he would nuke your homeland out of his own self-hatred, leaf. He has my vote

That is the HBO gimped Stannis.

Stamina is an autistic middle child with a severe inferiority complex. He sucks so bad, he had to buy his armies using foreign funds.

Back to Sup Forums you go

Could be worse, but I expect he'd be extremely inflexible.

Book Stannis was an insufferable cunt too.

better than trump?

this

>stannis
really nigger
he played himself by listening to a witch bitch roastie with some pussy whip and mold him as she wanted, then left him with his daughter's ashes.
he was my favorite desu until he pulled that shit

Guy burned his own daughter alive.

I would not follow him, and neither would anyone else. Even his shithead sell-swords rightly abandoned him.

He makes Trump look like Mr. Clean.

Diogenes was a boss, but:

1) Not fictional
2) Should definitely NOT lead a nation

That's not Tywin Lannister. Tywin Lannister started keeping his head shaved completely when he started balding.
Why are you guys keeping lying about this stuff?

Garithos is literally the Trump of WC3

Make Azeroth Great Again

These. It's not surprise autists are attracted him

Genociding the Air nomad people and about to the Earth Kingdom people.
The next best person I can think of is Slade from Teen Titans in 2004
Love me a good villian

Big Boss. A True Libertarian.

/thread

>Go full retard
>Kill own wife
>Destroy the world
>Fucking lose
What is with Sup Forums and worshipping people who kill their family members? Then lose.

Literally Sup Forums the person

He didn't kill her, he exiled her, also he's a faggot, but pol likes to idolize intelligent losers, self projection in a way. Tbh Aman in Legend of Korea was a better villain.

>Korra

fucking mobile

Yeah, but Azula was the best of them all.

Idk why so many normies hate this guy tbqh, he's been cleaning house on all the scummy characters. Is it just because he's religious?

>Even in death, I still fuck shit up

He's a religious fanatic who not only worships false gods in a world where literally ALL FUCKING OTHER GODS ARE ACTUALLY REAL, but uses them to abuse authority. He literally threw multiple people into the dungeon because someone said a dude had a birthmark.

>Le edgy FUCKING baseball FUCK bat FUCKER man

No one mentions papa palpatine

Literally Ted Cruz: The Character

>religious zealot
>wife funds his campaigns
>everyone fucking hates him
>stubborn as fuck
>uses his daughter to further his goals
>gets blown the fuck out by someone way less experienced than him

I would have played this situation so very different. As it was unfolding, I was going through my head what I would have done. If they'd done what I planned out Denise would still be alive and an actual war of extermination would have been in full swing against the shithead brigade.

>there is so much good in everyone, we just need to help each other bring it out
yeah, totally Sup Forums

What pol really wants to happen to them

>communist
Pathetic

Automation needs to make it's way to the white house
>prove me wrong

Rtas Vadam would be fantastic

>realizes he's being controlled by space Jews so helps lead a coup

>cares more about logic than emotion vaporized half a contenant to kill swarms of space Muslims even though it included a lot of collateral

>Give up religion but still maintains his traditions and values

Overall redpilled as fuck and extemly badass.

The only right answer.

He literally killed the last of the five good emperors, he's a little self absorbed bitch.

>space jews

I'm pretty sure Bungie intended to redpill people into the lore. The prophets are a literal parasite race, very similar to modern day jews.

Actually the newer lore is indirect jewish subversion. The didact in halo literally did nothing wrong, and the humans have become the new space jews, literally feeding off of the forerunner's genius.

President Camacho

>the last

Why does nobody remember Aurelian? Or Julian?

Petty dictator vs. superior bro-tier tactician.

Yeah look at what ONI does after Halo 3
Feeding off of forerunner and Shangeli technology, and even then Rtas Vadam still shoots down their ships, another reason why he's the best choice.

the most moral man ever.

also he's racist in the new book.

They're six and seven, no one gives a shit about the bottom 50%

Maia, close enough

bretty much this

Ladies and gentlemen
David Xanatos

is that gavin mcinnes' dad?

Your President John Henry Eden.

Oni are pretty much what the jewish hijacked intelligence agencies are today.

UNSC is actually pretty based though without oni influence, and during the war they were pretty much fascist.

He was just playing nice guy. His followers kill degenerates though.

[Science] YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Most governments tend to be semi fascist during war, and the writers for dingle are very intelligent and creative, Halo 2 is my favourite vidya story line ever, Bioshock is a close second.

Also if the prophets were space Jews what would Gravemind be? I'd say Gravemind is the most redpilled character in the entire series, he has a lot more clarity of thought and is far more intelligent than any other character, but he's still a parisite.

...PROCESSING...

Gravepill is a level above redpill
He's basically the reptilians behind it all, only with no smoke and mirrors, merely words.

because he's an authoritarian hiding behind the "will" of the people. if i were a peasant in that world, id support him but if he came into my society and started doing this shit i would hate it....just like how i hate sjws. the high sparrow is a metaphorical sjw leader

>faggot who kills own blood
>faggot who listens to religion blindly
>faggot who dies to woman
>muh best president
>>>/back/

oh straya! :^ D

Seriously he was like the combination of all the reptilian's corpses, he let everyone know he was controlling them, like when he redpilled Master chief and Arbiter and got them to shut down halo before it could kill them all, but let them all be fully aware that his endgame was to kill them.

Is gravepill ranked higher than Iron pill?

Duba confirm president guy fierri eyed pepe

He doesn't write his own speeches

He is closer to a jew than anything else. Roose or Stanis represents Sup Forums

Pigeon Man from Hey Arnold.