Met this qt 3.14 at a party

>met this qt 3.14 at a party
>says she had a boyfriend but not to sure about the relationship
>get her number when we leave
>gives me this response after talking for awhile
What do /b?

She's fishing for attention. Tell her to call you when she figures her shit out. Dont get friendzoned.

Really? Move along.

You're a backup plan. Likely she'll use you to get the extra attention her BF isn't giving her, while he retains sexual rights to her.
Abort OP, not worth your time.

Don't push, remain friends. Imagine yourself in the dudes position, look elsewhere, put her down as a "maybe"

This.

Yeah don't chase that at all. Be friends if you want but don't expect to get any

Thank you. Can you send me what you would personally text her?

Should have kissed her at the party you dweeb. Either way don't expect much from this one, invest minimal energy it's prolly wasted anyway.

do the pussy

Send her a dick pic. You'll know where you stand immediately.

We hit it off at the party but she didn't remember what happened at all because we were all drunk out our minds. When we first talked after the party she said she remembered me but not what we talked about

>remain friends

Fucking awful advice.

>Be friends

Even worse, the fuck is wrong with you beta faggots?

OP, don't even fucking respond to her, it'll drive her fucking bananas, when she starts bombarding you with messages because you failed to respond, ask if she wants to come over and watch netflix.If you do respond now, she'll know you will respond to her beck and call at any time and you will never fuck her.

You're right. However I was never expecting a relationship from her. I only want to pull a quick smash and dash and next text her again. She's making it very difficult tho

Send her nothing. Then delete her number. The whole "don't get the wrong idea" means she knew damned well what it was and she just doesn't respect it and expects you to stick around anyway. She is a waste of your time user. Any time. Even a response is too much.

Hey, I KNOW you wanted a pizza here is your sushi teehee.

Send her this

Actually pretty solid advice. I never really planned to be friends with her at all. thats only going to lead to more problems lol.

Dubs decides what to reply!

Thank user. Much appreciated

Yeah so you better fucking listen!

Roll

Please be with me you cunt or else I'll kill myself

Nvm, he's not gonna reply and gonna wait to get bombarded only to reply if she wants to fuck while the TV is on!

"Nobody said it has to get serious, you have a pussy and i have a dick"

True. I have hope for OP. If he's good looking enough and gave her more attention than her ex does, no doubt he will get pussy

Roll

(_)_)::::::::::D

Text her that and get on with life.

( ○ Y ○ ) on my face

What are you fucking gay?

You won't regret that guy's advice, she's not worth your time.

What a waste of trips

Tell her to suck your dick or you'll tell her ex

say ok. good luck to you and move along

Nice trips. And I think op is smart enough to know that. Best case scenario is that she misses you and comes over to fuck. Worst case scenario is she doesn't give a shit and doesn't text back. But that's not even that bad because she wouldn't have been a good gf anyways

It's been established he's not gonna reply now we just wait for noods!

What can op tell to her ex you dimwit

Nigger by the time he does get nudes this thread would already be dead

Fuckit let's roll then!

She is using you for an ego boost, do not allow this to happen user

Rolling for op to get nudes

Roll

Thanks for the input

Yeah, she sent you a text, you say nothing sexual and then she dumps you, WTF, you made zero offer

>remain friends
>awful advice

You know, you can remain friends without constantly chasing a girl, right? In fact, there's a chance of meeting/dating/fucking one of her friends. Girls will see him as the kind of guy who is willing to be friends with girls rather than fuck anything that moves, which is a turn on. It says you have social control.

What's with all the betas thinking that you're a cuck if you're friends with a girl? How many of you have lost your virginity?

You need to alpha up and tell her you're nobody's backup plan

Send her this