Just how much gear are these two on?

Just how much gear are these two on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDv6uCyq8OE
dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3640676/Operation-Puerto-blood-bags-Spanish-doping-scandal-ordered-released-court-10-years-seized.html
tennis.com/pro-game/2016/09/rafael-nadal-wada-russian-hackers-rio-tues-tennis-performance-enhancing-drugs/61215/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nadal will never ever win another GS

he's lucky enough that RG exists (70% of his GS titles)

Less than a football player more than a basketball player.

Is nadal going to lose all his titles when he gets caught doping?

like Armstrong?

What a stupid fucking argument.

Bloody third worlders

Your football, or ours?

>Is nadal going to lose all his titles when he gets caught doping?
And Fed, and Djoko

He'll be dead by the time he's exposed. They'll trot out his corpse to replay every final he's been in and he'll lose everywhere except on clay

it hurts I know, but that's the truth

>third worlders
awwww adorable baby's first bait

And you took it. Lel

Rafa stopped roiding but had a TUE for steroid cream for his knees.
Roger is clean but probably was on the gear post knee surgery.

CAN'T DOPE
WON'T COPE

I'm actually pretty impressed with Rafa.

After these 2 shit years, this success has been impressive. Fed never really dropped so much and only played crappy because of his injury.

>Roger is clean
Hahahahahaha.

FFS. Tennis doping control is one of the biggest jokes in sport. If you think any top player is clean, you're pathetically naive.

I'll believe what I want thanks bong, that being said they should just let them do anything they want to make the matches better.

Why does Nadal get shit for roiding but roger doesn't?

He just won a slam at 35 years old, does anyone honestly think he's clean?

2 or 3

They already are doping and the tennis is generally shit these days.

What exactly do you think will improve by removing any restrictions on doping?

youtube.com/watch?v=cDv6uCyq8OE

>mfw I was alive to watch the most beautiful Tennis in the history of the game be played.

of course not, his shirt was a little dirty

This

Do they disqualify girls who've had plastic surgery in beauty contests or fat people from eating contests?

>Why does Nadal get shit for roiding but roger doesn't?
Because they're pursuing a narrative whereby Nadal in the bad guy and Federer the good guy. Undermining Nadal's success is part of that.

Skinny Japs win the eating contests though.

Because he took a roid shit on court as the result of ravaged guy bacteria from his HGH use (srs)

Can't really answer without seeing what would happen but I would think it would impact recovery and career length especially in players with grinding and brute power styled games like Rafa. Imagine a Rafa vs Rafa match of two people with those play styles.

They put their bodies on the lie and are rewarded for it but they shouldn't pay for it once they retire. I know they are rich as fuck and what not but health is wealth.

I think normies don't buy into that shit or if they hear it they disregard and love both players but Fed edges ahead because of personality and Rafa's english hurts him a bit and stops people from relating to him. But these are the 2 best players alive so opinions would be polarized regardless.

>Fed edges ahead because of personality
What personality? He's dull af and that PR contrived nice guy shit got old 10 years back.

Maybe to you but look at where we are lol. Normies eat up the goofy nice guy shit and would say that your "dull" is their "humble"

So if ALL top players are on roids, what is the real issue?

No one is gaining an advantage.

Actually an American has taken his crown.

It finally came home, lads

Kyrgios would never roid, he is pure.

Everyone is gaining an unfair advantage on him.

Probably because >MUH INTEGRITY OF THE SPORT.
They want normies to idolize these people and make them look other-worldy so you buy the shoes they wear, the racquets they use etc.

So Fed at 35yo is out injured for six months, comes back and wins his first major in five years and people think he's clean???

So what would he have used then?

>They'll trot out his corpse to replay every final he's been in and he'll lose everywhere except on clay

10/10 made me kek

Appearance and style. Nadal is built more like a roider than Fed, plays a physical style while Fed is so light on the court. Nadal's struggled with injuries throughout his career, which roids can cause. Lastly, Nadal's going bald, which could happen without roids, but it's just something else to throw onto the pile.

>tennis
>caught doping

It's an extension of the war on drugs. Also, the USSR and East Germany were ahead of the curve on doping for the Olympics back when the Cold War was running, so the West demonized steroids in response.

Have you seen Fed's game recently?

teef.jpg changing his filename again

Fed is clean, Nadull obviously is not.

>millions in prize money at stake

>anyone clean

nadal is 30 so that isnt that old

angry paki obsessing over Sup Forums anons again

>Fed is clean
I don't think anyone who wants to be taken seriously actually believes this.

why do you guys think these tennis stars are doping?

is there any small amount of proof to this or are you guys just assuming things for no real reason?

I would say that the physical requirements placed upon pretty much all pro-sportsmen would require some sort of assistance they can only get through prohibit substances.

There's also the fact that tennis has attempted to cover up drug users (Agassi, Cilic) and their anti-doping program is an utter joke. This doesn't exactly make the public feel comfortable with efforts made to promote the sport as a clean sport.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3640676/Operation-Puerto-blood-bags-Spanish-doping-scandal-ordered-released-court-10-years-seized.html

tennis.com/pro-game/2016/09/rafael-nadal-wada-russian-hackers-rio-tues-tennis-performance-enhancing-drugs/61215/

Nadal had a TUE for otherwise banned anti-inflammatory and was among those who's blood bags haven't been released. Djokovic hit incredible form after switching to a "gluten" free diet. Nadal especially is criticized heavily due to the physical stress incured by his brute power grinding style.

The man almost beat his own record for longest match when he played the Friday semis that lasted 4 hours and 52 minutes. It finished at something like 2am Saturday morning when all was said and done and he turned up Sunday 17 hours later and played 5 sets. Activates my almonds.

4 hours 56 minutes*
Also this.

Storing the blood bags is very important too as they are tested again when newer tests are developed. People from Beijing Games '08 and London 2012 are only just starting to be popped by using newer tests on old blood samples.

>6 month lay off
>comes back playing as best as ever and winning back to back 5 setters

Nah mate, I'm his fan but let's not get carried away.

Some are, some aren't. The guys who rely on a physical, grinding playstyle (Nadal, Djokovic, etc) most certainly are.

It's an 11 month season with constant traveling. They play almost non-stop. Yet, their bodies rarely break down and they rarely are tired. It's superhuman. Nadal in 2009 played a 5-hour match and then 24 hours later played another 5-hour match and won.

A read an article that estimated that the total amount of energy expended in the 2012 AO final was equivalent to running a marathon.

And it's not just that they're not tired, but that they have the strength to play tennis, which is a highly demanding technical sport. It's like taking golf swings, at a moving ball, over and over. The margin for error is very slim.

>doping is just steroid use

When will this meme end?

How come nobody ever tests positive?

Hard to test +ve for tests you're not taking

>Andy Murray is 29 years old

Doesn't look a day under 40. What's wrong with you Brits?

It's the sun.

Because I'd rather call him Roidal than PEDal

Everyone gets off the new stuff before it's forbidden. At least if they would bother to read their emails.

Roidal and PEDerer

DELET

they dont take tests for the drugs they take

you think a multi-millionaire isnt going to find a way around some bureacrats and their medical tests? especially when the difference means millions more dollars?

>they dont take tests for the drugs they take
Of course they do.

they don't if it's new.

>mfw when I google 'Roidal'

trips of truth.

Oh yeah, I was just speaking in generalities, and honestly, Nadal doesn't look good to me right now. I was surprised how thin his neck looked, and sunken his face was during the trophy ceremony.

Has he intentionally lost weight to ease some of the stress on his body, or is it from not being able to train like he prefers, or lack of drugs?

top kek

go on the palio diet for a month and see for yourself how much better you feel

get this br out of here

I love you too.

>Djokovic most certainly is
does it look like he is? roids just help you build muscle, granted his deltoids look pretty big but not extraordinarily so

>Yet, their bodies rarely break down and they rarely are tired
Nadal always gets fucked with knee injuries, these players break down all the time. They're able to play full games within days of each other because sports science is so advanced these days, with ice baths and other post-match nutritional stuff, and it looks like they're always drinking some special liquid relating to electrolytes when they play

>equivalent to running a marathon
look at what you're saying m8, they expend the same overall amount of energy; sure hitting a ball takes more energy but that article is taking that into account when comparing the two. And it's not as though players same the way in the fifth set as they do in the first, you can see the quality of play degrade as time goes on

forgot pic

on the gear

B O I S
O
I
S

>their bodies rarely break down

um just look at tiger woods for proof of the opposite

>roids just help you build muscle
Holy shit how ignorant you are my poor dude.

Fed taking peds is probably unlikely since his playstyle doesn't really benefit from more power and is not worth the cost of getting caught unlike more defensive players like Nadal, Nole, or Murray (also not saying that they roid or that fed doesnt just saying that their game requires more strength and thus they could benefit more from doping). Fed is as offensive as one can get and uses more of his skill and technique to beat you.

uh tiger had other problems

lol if you think "sex addiction" had anything to do with reality. nice job taking the propaganda that protected the entire sport

how am I wrong? maybe steroids also helps you produce stronger muscles pound for pound still but that happens in tandem with muscle growth and targeted training, and you can see that Nole isn't that big and without specifically building up his muscle mass

>roids just help you build muscle

You are truly an idiot.

Well fed came off 6 months off injury and played 3 5 setters against top 10 players at the age of 35. You tell me

They're both on headgear

It means you have infinite ammo

>Fed taking peds is probably unlikely
People actually believe this. Deary me.

I think you need to be quiet. You've done nothing but embarrass yourself in this entire thread.

if Nadal won yesterday he'd be the only man in history to win every grand slam twice.

he also dominates Federer on outdoor hard 7-2.

stop talking complete and utter nonsense. even if you discounted clay, he's still top 5 player ever.

because it would become a medical/scientific arms race like cycling. just boring

>turned up Sunday 17 hours later

why do you keep saying this on multiple threads? can you not count? he played friday night, and played again on sunday night. maybe you should try counting using the fingers on your hands.

He's the best what do you expect