What is objectively wrong with pedophilia?

What is objectively wrong with pedophilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497987470267.webm
discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/
islamnewsroom.com/news-we-need/1783-age-of-consent-in-usa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not being legalized

Errythang

Fpbp

Objectively?

I'd say it's not good for society overall in the long run. At least when it comes to pedophilia against little girls.

They can't consent, which is rape. It hurts them, and it's traumatizing. If pedophilia was the norm, we'd have little girls growing up with mental problems, trust issues, sexual promiscuity, etc. They'd spread STD's, get knocked up and become horrible mothers, thus creating another generations of shitty people and the cycle continues.

It's looked down upon for a reason, evolution weeded it out, so it's naturally taboo for the majority of us.

There's your serious answer for a probable troll question.

women are not sexually attractive until they are of legal age.
17 and six months?
>god help you, you vile fucking pedo. thats someones daughter.
18th birthday?
>hell yeah, i'd wreck that.

I don't know, God says it's all good.

The fact that you are using your position as an adult to pressure children into sex. Which often have little to no knowledge of what sex even is. Taking advantage of child's innocence is one of the worse things a person can do.

That's ephebophilia (sexual interest in 15-19 year olds). Pedophilia is prepubescent.

when the noose isnt long enough

and the adult version

>children [...] have little to no knowledge of what sex even is

Bullshit.

yea u just show em

HA!

>Implying there's anything wrong

Consent is a social construct and has no bearing in nature.

Nothing. It's subjectively wrong and the vast majority of humans agree it is and thus it is illegal and many people will try and beat the shit out of you, poison you and or kill you for it, and I support them.

Then there all the psychological and or physical problems with it as well. It damages children through adulthood.

Oh and this user gets it Mora of the story, don't mess with children.

Also, don't confuse pedo's with ephebo's

You just described the majority of modern women.

Show us your face, faggot

ITT: things that are morally wrong with pedophilia

Aside from everything, nothing's wrong with it.

I'm pretty sure that the average 4 year old has no idea of what sex is. Telling yourself that otherwise is nothing more than you blatantly lying to yourself.

yes it is, and we have that social construct and there isn't shit you can do about it. So you either live by the majority's law or get fucked by it.

It's not an opinion.

Objectively?
In many cases it harms the child physically.
In most cases it harms them mentally too, but that's harder to prove objectively.

Because if pedophilia was legal adults would just take advantage of stupid ass kids constantly who know next to nothing about feelings, healthy love dynamics, etc

well pretty much is was not only acceptable
but normal until about 1965 when the moral police of the would met decided marriage ages of consent, marriage etc..

these now the we are living longer they are trying to push adulthood into 25-27 year range i shit you not

This.

>They can't consent

Wrong. There is no evidence of this. Post a single study which supports this claim.

Little brown girls are the best.

It's not an opinion.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

cy3ne64m

>we'd have little girls growing up with mental problems, trust issues, sexual promiscuity, etc. They'd spread STD's, get knocked up and become horrible mothers, thus creating another generations of shitty people and the cycle continues.

Japan would like to have a word with you.

Brains aren't grown enough to deal with the psychological trauma. Their emotional range isn't sophisticated enough to deal with it.
But most pedophiles are brain damaged in some way. Be it emotional scarring or trauma.

Man, there was this one time, when I was like 17, I knew this eight year old girl (sister of a friend) who had a crush on me.

Well one day she got all serious about it and was asking me if I liked her and how I felt about her.

At first I was like "yeah you're cool and all sure" and she pulled the ol' "LIKE ME like me".

Well, I tried to explain to her how I was too old for her, and how we'd want different things. Full stop, her answer was to lean in close and whisper, way too seductive for her age:

"Like sex? We can do sex."

Like... shit, man. If I were a pedophile I'd probably be in jail lmao but wtf, where did she even hear that...

Really, where is your evidence for that one?
If it smells like bullshit, looks like bullshit, it probably is.

its against children that are too young to understand sex and are unable to properly consent to it.

So you're gay is the moral of the story?

No it wasn't normal at any time. Men married teen girls, or slightly younger if they had their period and appeared physically ready and or there was an arrangement. It was never normal to fuck 3 year old children. Go eat shit.

because screw history

The lack of capacity for consent on a child's part.

It's the same logic behind the reason children cannot enter into a legally binding contract on its own.

A child has an underdeveloped brain too. Factually not as capable of decision making among other capabilities. Practically, going after a child is similar to going after a retard. They smell, they are easily distracted and they have very little mental capacity.

Nah man I just like hips and tits and a little fur on a burger you know what I mean man

Children don't have the mental abilities to make informed decisions about sex. Most don't have a clue what it is, and none of them have any clue how it can emotionally harm them for life. Get some help.

That social construct. Keeps men from killing paedophiles in the streets and all the other dissidents that want to be monsters.
Be thankful for it.

I like how people say this kind of shit, as if there's some magic line between "nature" and "whatever".

Human social constructs are a part of nature. You ever think that it may just be natural that when animals evolve a certain level of cognitive thought and develop an ability to communicate and reflect thoroughly, that they "naturally" gravitate towards certain, beneficial ideas for the species.

Is it natural if the original tribes of homo-erectus "socially constructed" a pedophilia taboo, or is it only modern humans where it doesn't count as nature anymore? Because I'll bet you as soon as we started learning about communication, solidarity, and community, ancient humans probably stoned dudes who tried to rape fellow tribesman's toddlers.

Considering it's been all but bred out of contemporary humanity and we had less of those things in the past, I beg to differ. If you we're to institute a law that punishes people severely for sex out of wedlock, we'd have less STDs but anything less than that is a fool's errand. People nowadays don't think STDs are that big of a deal because they have heathcare. Mental illness wasn't a problem until people told them they were engaging in something "bad", which it isn't. It directly counters their raging hormones, driving them mad. Get rekt and fukt faggot sjw.

She would have got them soon enough ya know

Uh, read any book on the subject.

It's wrong because young children do not have the mental capabilities which would allow them to decide whether or not they are interested in having sex. It's also proven that children who agreed to sex when they were young have come to be traumatized by it in the future as they did not understand what they were doing/what was going on. It is wrong because you are ruining a human's life before it even begins. It should never be legal and I personally believe that pedophiles should be considered for the human testing of drugs, surgical procedures, be available for organ transplants without consent, and so forth. Pedophiles, REAL pedophiles, are usually mentally ill and mentally stunted individuals who were abused themselves. So why not just end the chain or have a bigger deterrent to commit the crime? Anyway, if you genuinely cannot see why pedophilia is wrong in every shape or form, then you are either trolling/ignorant or mentally ill.

Dude like... Imagine trying to explain that to her mom

>Yeah I'm pounding that hymen senseless tonight but it's cool cause she's gonna be eighteen EVENTUALLY

See
see the early US before states,
see Europe , thousands of years

We outlawed fucking kids and everbody became autistic #justsaying

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497987470267.webm

also see
discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/

I just want to fuck 13+
If the age isnt on the clock they're ready for the cock

Yea, let's conduct a study asking 7 year olds if they want to fuck some dude, or ask child rape victims if they wanted it as much as he did.

Seriously, dude? You don't need a study. We have driving ages, smoking ages, drinking ages, and sexual consent ages for a reason.

Some people mature faster than other's, sure. Maybe there are some 11 year old boys who are perfectly able of driving cars, that doesn't mean we should remove the age limit because the line's blurry.

Consent requires maturity, responsibility, and proper knowledge of the consequences of certain actions. Children do not have this, which is why you can't fuck them, pedo.

It's practically like we gave people permission not to grow up. Amirite?

Children are irreparably psychologically damaged by it.

the problem with this whole argument is that you think being a child means anyone 0-17 years old and that's fucking bullshit. most people i know were aware they were horny by age 11, started experimenting (touching, kissing) and in some cases having sex by age 12-13. and we've all seen threads with people telling of doing stuff as young as 8-9.

so of course it's wrong to fucking a toddler or little kid. but pre-teens and especially teenagers are fully fucking capable of deciding to have sex.

i'm fucking tired of this american imperialistic bullshit propaganda that you magically stop being a kid when you turn 18 and everyone who doesn't conform to that is a pedophile. fuck you america.

this

Consent is 14 in most of Europe. Obviously they are primitive savages.

and see
islamnewsroom.com/news-we-need/1783-age-of-consent-in-usa

>At least when it comes to pedophilia against little girls
>effeminate faggot, or cumdumster, detected

Being sexually attracted to prepubescent children is more than just wrong, it's a mental health issue as well.

Fucking little girls is evil, but letting your clergy fuck little boys is God's work.

i just want to cuddle little girls is that permissible

So is homosexuality and gender identity disorders, but we legally have to deal with it now.

En nominee patri et filli I spirit tu sancti

>If you we're to institute a law that punishes people severely for sex out of wedlock, we'd have less STDs but anything less than that is a fool's errand
Barely. We'd probably just end up with more people in jail.
>People nowadays don't think STDs are that big of a deal because they have heathcare
So, STD's aren't a big deal to you? I'm sure it'd make for a better society if there was less of it.
>Mental illness wasn't a problem until people told them they were engaging in something "bad", which it isn't. It directly counters their raging hormones, driving them mad
Are you seriously trying to say that a child who was raped won't be traumatized unless someone else says they should be? It counter's their raging hormones? You know those hormones don't start raging until a certain age, right?

I'm not an SJW, I'm a normal person. And normal people came up with these laws because most people are normal, and you're clearly far from it.

What's the legality of making out with little girls?

Agreed, they should all be institutionalized.

Most kids are too old

Don go to bed.

why is it assumed that sex is psychologically traumatizing? was everyone here traumatized by sex? i've never had it before so i literally know nothing about sex. when i touch my penis it doesn't traumatize me, i know that at least.

It's not propaganda, they just think that on "average" by 18 you've got enough years under your belt to make sound choices on your own.

Being attracted to >pubescent girls is more natural than homosexuality.

fucks children up?

Old men are 100 times smarter than little kids, they can trick and manipulate them to take advantage.

Depends upon the circumstance of the event. However given that this is a question of prepubescent children these acts would be painful and damaging and would forever leave a scar on their minds that would ever be associated with sex. To put it simply, you can't have consenting sex with a child, its always rape, no matter how gentle you think you are. Stop trying to justify it.

when an entire country is filling every form of media with an idea, it is propaganda.

whats painful about licking pussy i dont understand
you fucking normalfags only thing about reaming pussy with your cock like thats the only kind of sex there is

If it were a violent affair then yeah, I'd say it would be traumatizing but most of the time that isn't the case. Children often get killed because the person who they engaged in sex with thinks that if the kid is dead or threatened, they won't be persecuted. Society encourages that kind of activity through persecution.

Old men are also wiser, they can guide little girls to a successful life.

children making adult decisions is soul destroying so everything is wrong with it

I only say that because I'm not some faggot SJW who pretends that sexual consent is just as serious for boys as it is for girls.

Boys grow into men, we can take it. Most of us wouldn't be too phased if we got fucked by some chick when we were 12. You could hardly call it "rape" if it's anything less than 10 years old. Even then, emotionally, we're stronger than women.

I'm just acknowledging that the age of consent should be lower for boys than it is for girls, and that a hot teacher fucking her 14 year old student isn't as big of a deal unless those genders are reversed. I know, we're supposed to pretend it's the same, but let's be real...

Because licking a pussy is not what a child expects as such an innocent age fucking faggot go kill yourself

they can also do that without fucking them
its called being a father.

>Implying every form of media isn't interconnected
>2017
Dude...

so when something unexpected happens it's always painful? i dont understand!!!

Thank you.

>Boys grow into men, we can take it
>tranlation "I took it"
>pedo victim
>NAMBLA member, detected.

>subject
>current year...
Dude...

You need to stop. That's too much BS

It might not be painful but they will never forget it. Kind of like a tough grease stain, you can try and get rid of it but the mark left persists.

seriously fuck this place.
a pedophilia debate? all time low.

It's called their father wasn't their and or sold them to the old man to ensure a prosperous future for his daughter. Ain't nothing free in this world and pleasure for both parties seem to be a fair deal.

It's trauma because girls so young cannot fucking orgasm you dumb faggot