youtube.com/watch?v=CZlfbep2LdU
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are a nigger-lover faggot like pin tho

what a swell day

>What if user was actually you
>like
>you're the puppet that user draws the entire time and you have no free will from what user draws you to do
that...
makes no sense.
welp, its another target i suppose
Time to practice my special attacks!

Requesting The Girls From the Troop 828 Of The Mighty B! (Bessie, Portia, Gwen, Penny, Millie, Nisa, Marie, Molly, Tigerlily, Satha, And Jean)

With all her bathing in the shower room

themightyb.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Troup_828

Yes x2.
boobs

Requesting you draw Nim-bae
...if you're still doing waifus of course

Oh great, (You) again.
Here for more (You)s, are we?
Filthy whore! You should be ashamed of (You)rself for what (You) do for (You)s.
>Spits
(You) disgust me.
Get out of here, (You) whore!

nice boobs
nah i think im done for now
sides i think ive drawn nim before

>nice boobs
I tried.

Darn. Well alrighty then

Greetings one and all

requesting you beep beep like a sheep
youtube.com/watch?v=CZlfbep2LdU

requesting art of this schoolgirl being CUTE

he dindu nuffin', why you killing my nigga for?

>

emoting the 4 versions of fuck.

You should do the same

I thought ehg got rid of you

nice repeat request

Requesting this qt trying to eat a Big Mac in a cute way.

Also:
Please ignore and not reply to any troll who reply to my post saying a bunch of autistic lies, bullshits and such things like "don't draw his request because (insert here autistic bullshit)". As you will know, everybody who do that kind of things is just a pathetic troll. Grettings and gob bless

Here you go.
Coming up.

Someone draw me butt please.

Is he really delivering a repeat request?

>don't draw his request

this is aussie girl, australia's mascot
can someone draw her doing something australian like holding a crocodile or shitposting on Sup Forums?

maybe if you spent less time complaining and more time requesting, people would do your requests more.

Draw the sluttiest thing you can think of.

Still using the same old strategy. You are boring.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any one pokemon in the album below
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

this is only a problem because you make it a problem unless you are the requester samefagging to get attention drawn to your request... if thats the case... nice.

Second But she doing topless on meanwhile is hunting a bunch of koalas.

Me with bigg ol tiddies

nahhh, I'm not that crazy

No, some times is just funny to be a contrarian

So you have no problem if someone repeat requests. Well if that is the case then let me contact the mama peach spammer. I am sure he will be happy to return and request something else.

yes you are notquesty you do this on /vp/ all the time just like swordnigger

The captcha is really starting to annoy me...
Here you go.
I might give it a go then.
>repeat request
I never did it, so it's not a repeat request for me.

guess who just got up and already wants to die hit me with them /r/'s

go ahead do you even know the kinds of immense repeat requesters here? taith has like 1000 of his girls, notquesty has like 300 deliveries, swordbro has at least 2600

OR. adorable

if you dont mind

One day everybody in this thread will regret not crediting themselves. If I was as talented as some of the people doing these I would always add a watermark or something (my shitty art for reference)

this is FUCKING ADORABLE!!!! thank you it's great!

Requesting Lachuikippu harpy titgroping from behind

Okay will do. Wait a moment. I hope is still awake.

would be a fukin beautiful plot twist though

this i agree with

i have no problem with repeat requesting. the only thing that really triggers me is drawfag repost, and even that is case by case.

ref if needed

how to git gud?

>imgur.com/a/700pN
ill try

I mean, I keep drawing, but I can't paint right...

he does do that and even got banned on the /vp/ discord for it

why would I watermark a 15 minute shit doodle?

requesting shantae with a tight black dress, french manicure and pedicure, wedge heels and her hair is down

But I never give up.

>15 minute
fuckin picasso over here

>french manicure and pedicure
you would not be able to see this tho

Yeah, but how to paint?

I can never find the right way?

It doesn't matter, you still have a style.

there are ways

no offense but what the hell is going on with those nips

find some artists you like and try to emulate them, watch youtube speed paintings, take a class. if you really want the sacred knowledge you must work for it, young one.

>300 deliveries

damn, you're real close user.

Someone called?

Well let's request something. How about peach mama having bowsers big smegma covered dick between her breasts and licking it clean, Keep in mind that her body should be visible.

>Not even the same file
user, you are not fooling any one

Also just for your information. My request is open.

You know it

Gee, thanks user.

I dunno, im not good with boobs

Go look it up in the archive.
Maybe if you are bored, you count the times I posted that it is still open.

sup cat

Requesting Nofre raping a dude in this way.

Also:
Please ignore and not reply to any troll who reply to my post saying a bunch of autistic lies, bullshits and such things like "don't draw his request because (insert here autistic bullshit)". As you will know, everybody who do that kind of things is just a pathetic troll. Grettings and gob bless

Just learn to find transition between colors. it you can apply a feel of color along with your knowledge in shading, you will be able to approach painting more confidently. I reccommend studying up on a bit of color theory to get you started with an understanding. After that just try expirimenting. What program do you use to paint?

but heres the real question, who cares? what you're doing isn't annoying because it's a repeated request, it's because you're a spammer.
Be more like swordbro and less like notquesty/terribleartrequester. keep it once per thread and people can ignore you.

>my post failed to export then my tablet died
>decided to take a bath instead

doesn't look like i'll be fighting this thread anyway. Besides, still lacking in the speed department for posts.

>keep it once per thread and people can ignore you.

Well why would I?

open

Like, the problem here is that you wont leave even if its delivered. Even the smegma guy left after getting a good enough delivery. But you on the other hand, would still request after getting it delivered.

Disregarding this, I'll still draw stuff people request. Ask if you want me to reveal my thing or whatever
Starting now.

SOMEBODY DRAW MR.TORGUE SUPLEXING A METEOR

But your drawing has improved.

Sorry I tried to rape you a while back. I don't know if you remember.

because it dramatically increases the chance of deliveries, look at swordbro and his at least 2500 deliveries. at least stop samefagging like you werent just upset because people dont like repeats and "came back" when you never left.

It's called reverse rape

I only did 3 stages because I'm special.
Cheers. Glad you like it.
Sure thing, guy. Happy to hear it.

Any other reqs?

>because it dramatically increases the chance of deliveries,

I have never read something this retarded in my life.

>at least stop samefagging like you werent just upset because people dont like repeats and "came back" when you never left.

I indeed left, but if you want to imply that, well go ahead. But keep in mind that my request is still open

>not good with boobs
you were always so gentle with mine though

sup tiny thing

Who would feel up a cat though?
>Looks at shadow

>i've never read something this retarded in my life
>being a kind and peaceful requester doesnt get you more deliveries than being an autistic bully
requesting a picture of your nonrukia deliveries folder

You wearing a beanie.

pick any zelda you want and put her in those sexy heels

let me finish this biome in Dead Cells first please

just so you know the zelda repeat requester is the same requester as the shitty art guy you just delivered for 5 minutes ago, he gloats about it on our discord.

Can we all take a minute and think about how great the anime Great Teacher Onizaku is?

>being a kind and peaceful requester doesnt get you more deliveries than being an autistic bully

I have never said that, but it shows that even if you are a kind requester like abusefag or me at the beginning of my first request. You rarely ever get a delivery.

If any drawfag is bored well you know what to do.

proof?

youre right, hes a monster

>implying it matters

Requesting Jacket from Hotline Miami in your artstyle

>no one can tell when im samefagging on Sup Forums!!!!!
can you fuck off already notquesty? take swordbro and go back to /vp/ you faggot cuck. or at least learn to draw.

Donzo.
I'm not a big fan of Zelda (the character). The franchise is quite nice. I'll pass.
>Shitty art guy.
Yo I'm one of those too. But I don't really mind who requests stuff of me, as long as I like the request or at least tolerate it.

Oh i am not notquesty. I am someone else
Someone with an open request.