My encroaching death

insomnia

Ptsd

Sup Forums

My anxiety

i requested a pic of her face on everyone in the picture a few months ago
god bless you

The fear of being killed by migrants

Waiting for my Xanax to kick in. Realizing i lost my ex i lived with for over five years over a few trivial events. Also more surpressed thoughts about a stranger trying to break into my apartment, back when i lived in apartments. That happened not long after i found my neighbors corpse, which had many memorable components such as how cold he was, the way he smelled, the sound of his rigitimortis snapping both when i tried to move his leg and when the emts bashed him against the door as they took him out.
Also grew up being beaten by my father.

Mostly the heartbreak though. The other events lead up to the breakup because she was unsupportive and hysterical about benign shit.
If it werent for xan i would be an emotional wreck instead of a musclebound wrecking machine. Drugs CAN be great at improving lives if you are responsible.

Sinkholes

Ephedrine and Caffeine

Hiatus hernia causing gerd and a slipped disc in my neck

and weed

You sound like a loser. Man the fuck up, get ahold of yourself and stop relying on some pussy drugs to function. Geez.

COCAINE

>how i wasted ten years of my life
>how i have no friends and i'm missing out on so much
>how i go from shitty job to shitty job
>whether or not i lust for dick because i'm genuinely bi or because i'm chronically bored and lonely
>wondering if i'll ever be even slightly happy again

the crushing realisation that everything will end one day

not closing my eyes

My father gave kebabs help with jobs and getting their identity cards sorted after they ran from war in their land.
They shot him and pushed him into a fire outside his house a few weeks later.
I buried him, digging a hole at sunset in frozen soil. His body fat had melted into the fire's coals, what wasn't black was a dirty orange.
Your feels threads and scratching around looking for things to be sad about is sometimes annoying to me.
Do not derive your sense of self from these "traumas".

>not even a gay blowjob

come on feggit you can do better...

Lol whatever you say weakling. You haven't experienced shit. I overcame my emotions of longterm relationship quickly, so what if i used a mild substance to achieve it? I'll quit when i want to like i did before i met that bitch.

knowing that cunt jk rowling tried passing off dumbledore ass a fag after the fact

Rabbits

george rr martin will probably never finish Asoiaf

The fact that I work 50-60 hours a week and I perpetually worry that if Im not there, someone will end up blowing the store up.

Well, that and cocaine.

I don't derive my sense of self from them, but they did happen to me recently. I couldn't care less that you think you had a worse experience with your father dying. Also nobody cares if you're annoyed. If you are look elsewhere for something that meets your needs.

thats the one

OH WHat the fUCK is THAT PICTURE user

What longterm? An ex girlfriend? Of 5 whole years?? I'm so proud of you. What an amazing job you did. What's that? It only took a little bit of drugs to get you through such an emotional experience?
*Slow claps

fuck man, thats all i think about when lay down.

Someone forgot to turn off the flash while taking a creepshot of Chloƫ Grace Moretz.

Sup Forums

Cloe was hot in the first kickass movie

Cloe?

Whatever faggot. I said lived together five years, dated longer than that. I was always passionate about making lives and the world better, now i am unburdened by that mentality. Go on being pretentious though, it makes it easier for me.

Shadow people

the fear of missing out on dank memes

Do they exist?

my dick if i haven't fapped in a couple days.

The fact that observation affects reality.
Was looking at this thread from time to time and it was pretty active, had a smoke, came bakc, thread nearly dead. So yeah.

Yeah. Other wise I wouldn't be staying up all night because of them.

Lol i quit fapping altogether. I thought it would be difficult because i was "a sex addict" according to social scientists. Just takes a different mindset. Now i use my testosterone for exercise and lifting. Im sure eventually ill start fucking again and become a manwhore more than ever though.

Don't worry fam, it's literally just your eyes fuckin with you cause you're tired.

I also hear them walking towards me.

Let me get this straight...

>You hear
>Shadows
>...
>Walking towards you?

Yo record that shit.

Not having enough cash.

How to make money?

Would you buy a capitalization title that could get you a ticket to mars?

If you had only to pay 10 dollars every month and when you get old, it will grant you a trip and a genetic engineered ghola.

Forever young in the planet of your choice.

That I wasn't born in the right geographical location and time to be apart of the third Reich

What is living? How do we feel? What would happen if someone could perfectly clone our brain to a computer? Would we feel through the computer? What if both our real self and the computer existed at the same time? From whose perspective would we live? What if we had a clone of ourselves? How are we different from the clone? Is the clone only a clone because it isn't us? Why do we value our life more than the clone's? Are we not the same person?

Shit fucks me up man...

Nothing. I keep other people awake at night.

I am going to die alone, without ever knowing the love of a woman or at the very least an extremely femmy trap.

Grow a pair and bang a bitch

Commit a crime and go to prison. You'll have lots of friends and sex for the rest of your life.

... that you live in the matrix?

You watch too much TV

Everyone dies alone. Go fuck a woman. Its easy. Don't fall in love, it's the biggest mistake of my life.

Maybe humans have to sleep to let the hardware that renders our reality cool down? Think about it. When you are really tired you are experiencing essentially frame drops.

I wish TV was a distraction from the realization that we're insignificant for just the earth. If humanity went extinct right now, it would not have any considerable affect on even just the earth

No... Its the time we log our memories through neural networks that cannot be achieved while awake.

Earth would be better off..

Poopsmoking

I'm not even joking man... I had been hanging with poopheads for years who would constantly pressure me into poopsmoking their butthash telling me ''gyea man, gets you high as shit nigger'' but i knew better

about 2 months ago i started regularly poopsmoking and in the last month alone i've been poopsmoking on my own being a recluse and i barely got any sleep in the past 2 weeks from pooposis

it's true what they say about the stuff:
>gets you high as shit nigger

yea and i can never get off of it now, kill me

Q: Why is there something rather than nothing?
A: pic related

Caffeine mostly.

>I am the only one allowed to feel sad
That's what you sound like.

That's what you think, you think that all the animals on Earth make a difference. Worst case scenario it becomes a flaming rock, it's still intact.

That's what THEY want you to think.

Waiting for Santa

I usually think of how nice it would be to die in my sleep. It's a bit scary but it helps me sleep somehow idk. I recommend focusing on the positive side of death which is the lack of pain. At least for me my frend

>butthash

I once pulled an allnighter trying to figure out what made a thing itself and not something else. Am slowly allowing myself to believe it's just human convention, and things in reality just run together with no real divination. Kind of fighting it, because of philosophical repercussions.

A flaming rock? No. More inert, yes. Learn to science.
Im going to bed.

Philosophy is stupid

Ok

Depends on what you mean by a thing. Physical entities are a 4 dimensional which makes them easier to identify as one thing and another. Abstract entities on the other hand are either defined by certain properties or axioms. The question of why X is X and not Y is lunatic. That would be the same as asking why isnt it so that when it rains, it doesnt rain.

>

Kys

The fact that I rarley dream.

pls no bully

i bet that fear makes you do alot of unsavory things

youtu.be/TG89AtI-6Yw

I wish I was 10 again

niggers shitting

I'm 28

Deadlines/College

Man, Planet Watermelon sounds fucking awesome, except for all the niggers.

Im 21, had the best days of my life in rs. Life isnt very fun anymore

Herbie Hancock's Watermelon Man would be the planetary anthem

fuck yeah

>Life isnt very fun anymore
And that is why we have vidya and anime.

Are you fucking kidding me?

No, why?

cuz ur an faget

Can't say I agree.

BUSH DID 911

You are doing speedy coke or your tolerance is low or maybe you have 100$ a day to spare on fun