ITT: Overrated albums and bands

ITT: Overrated albums and bands.

Pic related. ELP is equally overrated.

No.

ITT OP sucks 20 dicks

The Beatles

This
I can't listen to more than 30 seconds of their drug induced drivel before I need to vomit

Genesis, Yes, Jethro Tull, ELP, King Crimson, Gentle Giant and VDGG are extremely overrated, considering that virtually all RIO bands are significantly better

Just no. Totally wrong

Yes and king crimson overrated? Wow didn't know people this retarded were capable of typing complete sentences

Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest are extremely overrated, considering that virtually all Black Metal bands are significantly better

Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin and Autechre are extremely overrated, considering that virtually all breakcore artists are significantly better

This is how retarded you sound

>tfw cant name an overrated album because you dont care about other people's opinions

The fact that Gentle giant only gets mentioned in prog rock threads sorta contradicts what you're saying

>he unironically thinks that Yes and King Crimson are good

Go back 2 reddit, ultrapleb

step 1: project positivity
step 2: act zoned out
step 3: have your manager buy the most sleek production and trendiest studio technology out there
step 4: book tv shows and play for 4 minutes at a time, wait until someone makes a musical breakthrough, and copy that 3-5 months later

now you're the Beatles!

I think the one who needs to go back is you

ITT: KC fanboys who don't know the difference between overrated and bad

someone tell me the name of the album in the OP

In the court of the crimson king - King Crimson
probably among the most iconic albums ever, man

leave

>If it's popular on here and I don't like it it's overrated

Sup Forumscore is just Sup Forumss most talked about albums

no one talks about popol vuh here anymore
burial, antlers, and american football either

Yes, and most of it is overrated

many of those albums are considered pure shit or masterpieces. the only objectively important albums on that whole chart are TVU/Pet Sounds and maybe Loveless.

As far as Sup Forums is concerned:
RTJ
David Bowie
MF DOOM
Danny Brown
Swans

Overrated albums:
Money Store
Amnesiac
SILY
Untrue
Soft Bulletin

Implying any shitty black metal band is anywhere near the level of early Sabbath.

Who's going to hear this shit? The ears of a dog?

the fact that people are so angry only proves that its overrated :^)

this desu

So controversial