Which is better: World Peace or The Eric Andre Show?

Which is better: World Peace or The Eric Andre Show?

Sneaky. But how will people know what the thread is really about?

one is facing cancelation and the other has been going strong for multiple seasons

omg wtf

Did episode 5 even air last night? I cant find a rip of it anywhere.

World Peace is one of Adult Swim's best performers.

One is for complete retards the other is an engaging comical comentary on societal norms in the 21st century.

Please god jesus tell me that's real. Imagine this fucking slags cunt afterwards. Fucking pancakes flapping in the wind.

>he wouldn't even kiss me goodbye

this is the part that slays me. my fucking sides are gone

World Peace is better on variety alone, Eric Andre show is just 'let's say weird things with a celebrity guest' or 'let's say weird things to people on the street'.

What other shows are gonna try to get a cripple to say 'I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet'?

This is literally my fetish.

Talking chicks who aren't sluts into being sluts and then abandoning them once they're sluts.

Yeah but Eric Andre is actually funny.

looked through that reddit post, I'm calling bullshit on it

If you are

Pretty sure Eric Andre show is done after this season. He's getting too big for Adult Swim.

lmao, fuck no. All I see on my twitter or Facebook feed is literal teenage retards, most of them black, who think they found a new cool hidden show in Eric Andre.

>All I see on my twitter or Facebook feed is literal teenage retards, most of them virgins, who think they found a new cool hidden show in World Peace.

FIXED

The feud between Eric Andre and our boy, the red pilled Sam Hyde is only escalating. I heard they were straight up in a fistfight last night. Eric kept screaming "gender is a social construct, black lives matter!" But Sam was having none of his liberal bs.

This

Eric Andre's videos on youtube used to get 50,000+ at the most. Now they are in the 500,000s.

This. I think it's mostly because they bring in black artists on the show.

Link to last nights eps of either show?

Why are you telling me this pointless bit of information?

>Test tube snail gub-gub man

What did he mean by this?

Most of the artists brought in are people whose music is frequently played in adult swim bumps.

it means the sam is the true heir to chris morris

Maybe hes like a snail cause he cant use his legs and he has to drag himself on the floor like a snail?

Now that you mention it, I bet MDE would kill it if they did a Brass Eye-style satirical news show.

Sage

The Eric Andre Show, because it has better editing. World Peace has no technical skill involved, all of its directing is by-the-numbers.

world peace obviously