How do we discern which punk-rap artists are truly bad and which are just ironically bad?

how do we discern which punk-rap artists are truly bad and which are just ironically bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n8p4aUDVeh8
soundcloud.com/herbgang/max-payne-offrame-jhype
youtube.com/watch?v=NqCccV6Y31s
youtube.com/watch?v=ywzzYnR3Q-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mumblerap was a mistake

do blacks understand that supporting this shit causes them to fall futher behind?

doesn't matter, they're bad.

"Ironically bad" and "bad" are the same thing

so you're not a believer in the 'so bad it's good' meme?

and which ones are post-ironically bad?

like the holocaust?

"Ironically bad" and "so bad it's good" are different things

By realizing that none of the ones pictured in OP is punk-rap in any shape or form and are just cogs furthering the degenerate propaganda

>I was merely PRETENDING to be retarded: the genre
There is no difference. They're all putting out utter shit, regardless of "lol it's INTENTIONALLY BAD haha"

t. person who sees black people as one uniform group as opposed to a bunch of people
most of x's fans are white anyways

im like bitch get me a chair
ay
cant even climb up the stairs
ay

I'd get it if people thought it was good because they've grown up with a different musical taste, and thus a different framework, but if you're all referring to music as "intentionally bad" to defend it then... that's still shitty music.

but that shit isn't even real

>punk-rap

stop that

also, they're all truly bad

It's white people who are the ones supporting it though.
Have you ever seen the demographics of a XXX show?

youtu.be/n8p4aUDVeh8

How is this not punk?

That's straight-up nu-metal/post-grunge. There is nothing punk about it.

it's screamo for urban youth, don't dress it up as something it's not

niggers are subhuman, there's nothing you can do for them.

that's a meme.
And you're a hipster.
and a fag.

skramz is a punk subgenre

but both of those genres are punk influenced, therefore there is something punk about it

What Linkin Park song is this?
Or is it Saliva?

solid strawman, can't dismiss it but I can use your own logic against you applies to you, you're subhuman influenced, therefore there is something nigger about you

have a nice day

Yachty
>chill personality
>genuine
>enjoys what he does
>has fun

x
>overcompensating manlet
>obsessed with coming across as badass
>violent
>annoying

they both suck as rappers but x is even worse than yachty

this. i dont care if youre being bad on purpose, its still fucking bad, why would i enjoy it just because its bad on purpose? that seems like something stupid people do to feel better about themselves

go back to Sup Forums you pleb

real recognize real
you must not be real enough OP

Listen to what you enjoy?

Yachty seems like he'd be pleasant to be around and has a song I can enjoy every now and then. X is like some middle schooler who just decided that his favorite color is black.

mumblerap is entirely supported by white teenagers

Maybe from an objective standpoint. But I would argue that this isn't true. Intention is one of the fundamental aspects of art. If an artists succeeds in making you feel a certain way on purpose, then he achieved his goal.

This.

haha, this

Look at concerts of Lil Uzi and XXX on youtube.

You charge $40-$80 a ticket, you're going to have white people at your concert. That doesn't mean black people don't like mumble rap. That's a really white privileged conclusion to draw.

>punk-rap
>punk-ra
>punk-r
>punk-
>punk

it's fucking crunkcore

>HAHA I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE BAD-core

It's all fucking stupid.

See:

so bad it's good is ski mask

ironically bad is death grips

if they look like their hair is made of cheetos or a bird shat in it they they're bad

>punk-rap
stop.

>punk rap

>the year of our lord twenty hundred and seventeen
>listening to non white rappers

It's kinda "punk" in the sense that it rejects traditional hip/hop tropes and scarifies technicality and "polished" production for an emotional/energetic sound. Kinda like what "real" punk did to rock & roll

>punk rap

Listen to Max Payne Offrame & JHyPe by HerbGanG #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/herbgang/max-payne-offrame-jhype

intention means shit if i can enjoy it
call me a pleb but music is not some sort of mental exercise that i should have to put in mental effort to enjoy, that's fucking masochism

XXXihatemyparents and the wave of soundcloud rappers are all garbage. I kinda like lil Uzi though.

Whoa, I know some people from this very church.

"enjoying" something is completely subjective. Not all art is meant to make you comfortable. Is liking horror movies or spicy food considered masochism just because they don't make you feel comfortable?

youtube.com/watch?v=NqCccV6Y31s
Way better than NWA, stupid niggers.

this is obscenely bad, not even angsty bad this is so fucking bad. having flashbacks of me listening to three days grace when hearing this song

How the fuck do you talk about punk-rap and not mention Ho99o9? Fuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=ywzzYnR3Q-Y

>punk rap

Some of Yachty's shit is listenable but only because of the production behind it. I kinda enjoy how incredibly shitty XXXTentacion is - I mean, for a second you almost think it's deliberately lo-fi and all low-key savant but then you realize it's just trash.

I flip-flop a little bit, though. All it takes is a great tape and I'll play it. I kinda look at pop and party hip-hop as really disposable music because I'm just in it for the song and I don't give a shit about the person behind it in most cases. These guys just aren't that interesting. If Lil Pump falls off, I'm not losing sleep like he's Iggy Pop or something.

is that the guy from Hannah Montana? Rico?