Doctorin thread

Doctorin thread

Is anyone surprised that the old man who constantly looks confused and says things that don't make sense in context has a brain tumor? It's really a shame no one noticed the signs earlier, but that's kind of an interesting statements about American politics

BUSH DID 911

Literally no such thing as an "Obamacare" doctor
Literally all ACA did was make it illegal to decide to not purchase health care, and forced companies to take on people who were irresponsible scumfucks and didn't get their own insurance. Newsflash, John McCain has a real job that provides health insurance regardless of the law, you dumb fucking idiot

Don't forget triple to quadruple the premiums/deductibles of all health 'insurance' plans outside of the subsidized market giving them record profits.

Why do insurance companies exist? They just make healthcare more expensive

I have health insurance from outside the marketplace. My premium went from $168 to $175. Now what?

It explains his decision to name Sarah Palin as his running mate.

Because the healthcare industry, and that definitely includes the pharmaceutical industry, have such a tight grip on the government that they coerce them to bankrupt the country and its people trying to pay their exorbitant prices rather than offer reasonable prices anyone could afford in the first place.

And so entities with large capital funds enter and offer a service: you pay them and on the off chance you wind up with these bills that would put you in debt for the rest of your life, they work out a deal with the hospital and pay it off for less.

That's great bub, mine was also cheap.

In 2008.

As opposed to the non-Obamacare private insurance that paid for him to get immediate diagnosis and treatment.
>mfw he'd be dead of the brain tumor before he'd get an appointment for the MRI to diagnose it if he was Canadian or British.

Mine's $178 now. So like I said, now what?

What is an Obamacare Doctor? Is that like a bad doctor, because it has Obamacare in front of it?

I understand that, but I was wondering about the other perspective. Like, people who think that health insurance is necessary.
That's how buzzwords work!

>have and

Now enjoy paying more since legislators injected themselves becoming both the problem and the solution to unaffordable healthcare.

Also it's still not done leveling out so expect it to climb even more each year.

Literally the only reason I didn't vote for him. I wrote in Palin's retarded baby instead. Someday I hope to live in a country when serious republicans could get elected without eating the ass of jesus freaks and racist fucks.

Mfw you so dumb and brainwashed you think there are people dying in the streets waiting for universal healthcare. Way to swallow the lobbyist bullshit.

My premiums have been rising incrimentally since I signed up in 2001. They've risen about $50 since then. I'm now making about $12000 more annually than I did in 2001. I lack concern.

>Literally all ACA did was make it illegal to decide to not purchase health care

Lel. Please. Also raised my insurance premiums 60%. Also, why am I a 52 year old man paying for maternity leave on my policy now?

So much for the tolerant left
lobe

Health "insurance" is a false argument. You can't levy risk against reward the same way when dealing with property casualty or something like auto insurance. If you are sick, you will do whatever the doctors say you need. You are in no position to bargain. The only answer is evidence based. independent, non-partisan, non-religious single payer systems. Or pay for it your fucking self. Fuck your feelings. If your baby is all fucked up, let it die.

>should have and
SHIGGY DIGGY

>>Also, why am I a 52 year old man paying for maternity leave on my policy now?
Because you're not.

Funny, I have full family coverage through my employer, and my premiums have barely increased at all since Obamacare.

But...but those increases? They were all definitely cuz of Obamacare. So, like, you should be mad.

>Someday I hope to live in a country when serious republicans could get elected without eating the ass of jesus freaks and racist fucks.
Yeah, so they can just suck the cocks of the billionaires while simultaneously fucking the middle class.

Here's the difference between universal healthcare and the American model.

In universal healthcare, everyone pays more in taxes so that healthcare is a service like the police and the fire department. When you get to the hospital, doctors decide what services you need.

I'm the American system, groups of people pay in to a company, that of course takes a large cut. When you get to the hospital, after they make sure that you have insurance, a doctor sees you and decides what services you need. After you get them, they send the lists of tests they did to the company.

Someone from the company you pay looks at the list and decides what the company will and won't pay for, and how much they're willing to pay for certain services. You get a bill that says you owe the hospital an exorbitant amount of money.

Before you get the bill, the hospital has someone who contests the unpaid services with the company. They go back and forth arguing whether a procedure was necessary or done properly (for me, my emergency surgery to remove an infected organ was deemed unnecessary at first) Eventually they settle on an amount. You end up paying the hospital a part of this.

trump has a brain tumor?

Nice sentence structure you fuckin goon.

Also you have the option not to buy. You can save money, but if you ever have a health problem you either go into massive amounts of debt, can't get seen, or die/live with a broken limb

you forgot prescription drugs

Congressmen aren't required to have Obamacare. Its so good that they won't even use it themselves.

ITT: people salty as fuck about Obamacare my god

Also, if you have a major health problem then lose your insurance (ie lose your job etc) then you may be considered high risk, and now must pay significantly more to get covered. This was done away with by the ACA but the AHCA wants to bring it back

Gubmint often exempts itself from gubmintal restrictions. Laws are for little people.

Rand Paul was just on TV saying how he and his wife are stuck with Obamacare and they spend their free time calling their insurers and trying to convince them to cover stuff

wowgreatpoint.png

I've never had problems with prescriptions, but as I understand it a similar process occurs, then you can get your pills, which are marked up an insanely high percentage due to a different industry, at a discount. If you don't have or can't afford insurance, your pills are extremely expensive. If you have cancer or aids or something else chronic expect debt

Senators get healthcare from the government. We've never had that problem but we aren't part of the elite so perhaps that's a factor in why it seems the same as always if that is true

Yes I knew that's what you meant. At that premium? You have some shitty bronze crap, ideal for someone who has never had to use it to its full extent. Pre 2008 they used to be about a third of what you are paying.

Kind of funny that you're snarking and flaunting about how about how you're so rich I guess??? Yet you can only afford garbage insurance for some reason.

You'll find out how trash it really is when you have a bill in the 5 digits and end up being responsible for paying most of it. By the way, almost 40% of people will have some form of cancer in their life.

Feel lucky, punk???

That's the great thing about a health insurance subsidy, some people get to pay less or the same while others pay more.

Should ask your employer if you have any genuine interest in real information on the subject. Doubt it since you're getting yours, who cares if its much harder for others?

>dumb child that doesn't realize making it law that health insurance company cannot deny high risk and law that you cannot forego purchasing the service causes increase in cost weighs in on politics surrounding health insurance

Yea nobody cares about this stuff who hasn't needed it. Before you need it, health insurance is just words.

They will cover you for sure under the ACA. For a little while, then they decide that you're all better and don't need treatment anymore.

Source? I've had ongoing treatment and it's been covered, and none of my acquaintances with long term treatments like cancer have been cut off.

I'm sorry, there are sentences in Finnegans Wake that make more sense than what you posted there. Please try again.

Senators get healthcare from the government. Claiming that they're not getting Obamacare coverage is a boldfaced lie

Assuming they're telling the truth, what wealthy people expect out of healthcare may not be what ordinary people expect out of it. It's possible that this difference could account for "refused services" that they claim.

Two people. My aunt and a local talk show radio host. In both cases the insurance company decided that the medicine they where on should have worked buy a certain time. The radio host was able to get the insurance company to continue with the medicine my aunt wasn't.

This is the thing that bothers me most. FUCKING AND.

I've had no increased income and my insurance is 630 a month, the wife and kids is 740. We've got a $200.00 deductable for medication and $3000.00 regular deductable. I pay cash for x-rays and MRIs so I don't have to come up with$3k at once. I pay not to use the fucking insurance.