Traps and transgirls

traps and transgirls

Roger that, M9.

I already hit the gym after a full shift for about an hour and a half, I just have a muscular build and all my fat is in my stomach

I think that's a good way to look at it. Maybe I should start tomorrow first thing and look into what I need to do, either to lose weight and be cute or even HRT

OP, post in your thread dummy

Anyone know who this qt is?

HRT will help with fat redistribution, honestly.

And ideally, start working out heavy now to burn extra fat, and keep going maybe a month or 3 into HRT, then slow down to toning or targeted exercises.

Perfect ass that i just want to destroy

Crunches. Situps. Belly fat is a strange thing, you may look fat, but flex a little and you will probably see those muscles poking out. BTW, you don't want a muscular build, do Hi reps on your arms, and hi weight on your legs if you want to be sexy. Oh, and you can't not burn fat if you spend more calories than you consume. So, condition your ass off. Sprint. Push towels. You know the drill.

Jes is a goddess.

Will do. thanks for the tips :)

My hormones, in case anyone's interested.

Is that Vicodin? Hells yeah.

Post ass instead.

I fucking hate how my iPad rotates my pictures. Fucking piece of shit.

Source!!!

Lmao, I wish. Pink is Progesterone, White is Spironolactone, and Blue is Estrodiol.

Yes, sir.

Kik

BS. That white pill had a v on it.

Trust me, I know my narcotics. If your doctor is giving you that and calling it Spironolactone, you are one lucky bitch.

I would fuck a trap if I didnt have to think about the fact that I would stick my dick into a man... Only Trap I would fuck would need to have a REALLY feminin face and an atleast female shaped body.

Yay trans thread

Excellent.

More transgirls, you guys are the best.

Fucking no man

Crossdressers get really old really quick.

You are a dumbass.
"It's got a V so it's Vic"
Do you have any idea how many different pills with the same markings there are? If it wasn't Spiro, the rest of the hormones wouldn't work, because testosterone wouldn't be blocked. You can tell it's Spiro if you crave salt like a motherfucker, pee constantly, and it tastes like shit.

Same my guy, like I'm not gay as in I'd fuck a guy but I'd hit a trap any day if they're feminine enough

dang you are so cute

thanks for sharing all that info with me. I'm gonna start tomorrow

You are so awesome :)

moar?

Woah, relax - I'm clearly being only half serious...
But admit that it looks like vicodin?

/r/ing moar of this booty please ;)

Didn't mean to piss you off, that pill looks quite simmilar to this one, Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen. I got prescribed it after I got my wisdom teeth removed.

Yeah dude if the Trap is hot and feminine enough I could easily ignore the dick

bump

I'm with you guys. We're very misunderstood, fellas.

how come it doesn't feel good when i stick things up my butt

destroy them so you don't do damage to your body

Hot. Need sauce

because your butt is an exit

this is nice

You need:
lots of lube
start of small, maybe fingers (avoid scratching yourself with your fingernail though)
Find the prostate
Try vibration, that can help

I hardly use it anymore. I should just make a discord instead.

Checked.
Nah, I wish it was. I don't think Planned Parenthood can prescribe narcotics.

And here I took a picture of the meds and edited out my personal info. But we'll use his info instead, lol. Interesting, I don't crave salt, but it's probably because I'm a salty bitch. I do pee all he time, but I have a tiny bladder anyway, and it's pretty gross. The Estro is pretty good, though.

Thanks, lol. There are numerous "trap asthetic" work outs and diets out there for you to start in the mean time.

Sure, but my ass is only okay in panties. It's mediocre otherwise. I need to work on it. XD

When I got my wisdom teeth out, I was prescribed 25 500mg tablets of Oxycodon. Lol. I took half a pill, found out I was allergic to codon, and never needed any pills after. Gingers have a high pain tolerance.

Is she Robin?

then why is there no gag reflex?

Holy shit. Please tell me that you meant to say 5 mg oxy. Were the doctors trying to murder you?

May I bury my face in that?

Lmao, 'kay.

I'm not a huge fan of anal either, but I'm trying. Dx

Should help. But as soon as there's something in my ass, my body wants to stop and just be fucked, but I have to do it myself. It sucks.

>dang you are so cute
>can't even see his face

You mean 'her'?

Yeah, sadly.

Nope, the pills were massive, and that's what I was told. I had all 4 teeth removed at once, so that could be why? Maybe? The guy was hella fucking old, though.

I mean, if you want. I need to get my ass bleached. And I need electrolysis because I'm lazy.

no i mean him

"Her." I'm trans.
Also, inb4 you being an edgelord and insulting me for some reason.

you're not allergic to opiates, they make everyone nauseous.

t. pharmacy tech

So where do I meet a cute trap that's dtf or up for a relationship? I'm kind of a bigger guy and live in a shitty small town/suburb. Is there a place traps go to meet people or is it just getting lucky on the internet to not meet someone who will whore themselves out exclusively?

No, my family has a medically documented allergy to codon specifically. My mother's actually violently allergic (so she says), and I threw up after half of a pill about 20 minutes after taking it.

You must be cute

"him" because you were born a man and no amount of cosmetic surgery or medication will change that.
>inb4 bu-but muh gendur identutee.

How the fuck should we know are we some sort of trap dowsing rod
Just post on /soc/, fetlife, or craigslist or someshit

>tfw no qt trap top GF

What type of dudes do traps even like?? Like wtf, do they too like traps or masculine looking guys.

I'm kind of looking to whore myself out? But at the same time, I don't want to, lol. I'm trying to force myself to cam, but like I've said before; I'm lazy af.

There is a difference between sex and gender.
How is that so hard to understand

not even insulting you i just tell it like how it is.

Waaaaaaaaaaaah, someone disagrees with my misunderstanding of biology. So I'm going to shove things I think I know in her face. Waaaaaaah.

I would argue with you, but I should be studying instead.

thats hot and all but i want a cute trap to date and buy lingerie and games for
as far as i know some like traps and some like bara big guys and heavier set hairy guys
i figure traps would know the kinds of places their type of people frequent like gay bars or just being internet exclusive

SAuce?

It was probably an oxy combo. like maybe with another medicine.

>There is a difference between sex and gender.
oh boy, you're one of those types of people. Gender has also been a synonym for sex. im gonna use pokemon for an example. there's only two genders in pokemon why? because it's a synonym for the two sexes that exist imagine how butt hurt those religious/strict parents would be if if they say their child playing game with the word sex in it.
>inb4 no parent was like that in the 90s

Most traps I've met seem to be attracted to
dominant guys
and traps that are as hot/hotter than them, because it's their ideal aesthetic

muh "redpill"

Gay bars, sometimes. It depends. A lot of the time, trans people don't go, because the LGBT community focuses on gays and lesbians, and shits on trans people.

And that's also fair, I kind of have a lingerie fetish, but I'm too poor to act on it.

They have been, yeah. So because pokemon uses the word gender, the whole idea of gender diversity and dysphoria, different sex chromosome counts and hormonal imbalances are completely false?

Makes sense, thanks for the info, you're pretty hot by the way, you taking requests for pictures?

>misunderstanding of biology
>being born a man and calling said man that wants to be a women a man is a misunderstanding of biology
??? yeah maybe you should study more so you can pass biology class and finish high school.

just kys you mentally ill trainwreck

I need to learn how to stop being so egotistical before I find ANY girl. I'm obsessed with my appearance and I didn't notice until the other day when my employer told me that I had been staring into the mirror for literally thirty minutes. (thought he was lying at first but I checked the clock and he was right). Any tips for me? I never make time for anything because I am always either working out or browsing the web before going to bed.

>This kids game is totally scientifically and medically accurate.
Do you read what you post? Lmao. Sex and gender USED to be synonymous, but recent advances in our understanding of biology, genetics, and psychology have warranted changes in our definitions.

I like more dominant people (I'm mostly into women, honestly, but hormones are changing that kinda?) because I want to be "the girl" in sex. Like, the one that's "supposed to be" submissive.

wanna sink my teeth into those nipples

Lmao, I'm a grad student. In Genetics. Biology is more than black and white.

that ass makes my dick hard

I think that there are only two genders, but of course gender dysphoria is a proven condition, so...

>Using pokemon as example

Shouldn't you be doing homework or something?

not an argument
>the whole idea of gender diversity and dysphoria, different sex chromosome counts and hormonal imbalances are completely false?
what you describe is gender identity and
genetic mutations in the body

You're too mean, I don't like you. Fuck you anyway.

yea and im donald trumps son

I'll get right on that.

Sometimes? Not today, though. I do actually need to study for my immunology exam tomorrow. Dx

It's hard for me too, because muh vidya. It takes some motivating, so I try to reward myself with stuff like treats, or masturbating and stuff.

Pls. My nips are so sensitive.

gender dysphoria is a real and proven condition, that can be strong enough to make people kill themselves. Taking some pills and wearing some different fabric to the average man to stop yourself from necking? Seems pretty reasonable to me.