/Mr Robot/

>berenstain
>steins gate reference
>whiterose always talking about time
>Elliot/Mr Robot
>Whiterose man/Whiterose woman

would anyone else be excited if Esmail actually introduced some sort of parallel universe story? or would it be jumping the shark?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5emIozWzPb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That would be a surefire way to totally destroy the shows reputation.

bump

I'm just waiting for them to get the fact that Tyrell Wellick is his 3rd multiple personality over with.

The frog is a persona he invented. He is actually a white Swedish man.

I'd prefer the multiverse theory than that desu.

How would he be walking freely then? Tyrell is public enemy #1. I makes no sense for Elliot to be Tyrell.

It's been obvious from season 1.

When he meets his wife on the street and she plays along with him not being who he is.

But it's been all over second season too, with the trunk, etc.

I just wish they'd get it over with, I'm bored more than anything.

>Nixie lamp clock
>Necessarily a Steins Gate reference
Go back to Sup Forums.

>He is actually a white Swedish man.
With a non-swedish skank sister for some reason,

Half brother, half sister.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5emIozWzPb4

I know it went by most of you morons, but this scene is mostly what they hired Stephanie for.

It's the fucking freaky face she's making during that scene that conveys everything you need to know about what is going on.

Also, you have to listen to the dialogue too, which I know is hard for most of you.

When she tries speaking to him in Danish, and tells him "Thank you... OLLIE", it really couldn't have been more blatant than that.

Jesus, get over yourself.

A good portion of the audience noticed these "easter eggs" but decided against believing in such a stupid theory.

You T=E idiots try to justify your show-ruining theory in so many ways that I fear that the show will be cancelled if it is revealed to be true since you morons will be the only viewers left.

I got an erection during this scene. Someone pls post lewd pics

She says "If you have done anything to him, I will kill you" RIP your theory.

or she knows he's lying because, ya know, she's married to tyrell and he told her everything?

Elliot is not Tyrell that would be absolutely fucking retarded, I've been on board everything else they've done but that would be too far

Inb4 third personality is his mom

At this point I'm not sure if you are just baiting but it's literally impossible for him to be Tyrell, Tyrells face is known by EVERYONE and Elliot was just released from fucking prison. Gideon fucking met Tyrell, a big shot at E corp while Elliot was working with him. TYrell=Elliot theory has no fucking ground.

exactly the way I see it

Edward = Elliot was obvious and it was executed very well

I felt the prison thing was pushing it when the hints started appearing but it grew on me as the season went on and it was revealed

Tyrell = Elliot is very stupid, boring and lazy and it would destroy Sam Esmail in my and very likely many other viewer's eyes as a writer.

Wrong name ya dingus

After the prison reveal Elliot said that that was ALL that he was hiding from us.

Tyrell is a public figure that is literally Osama Bin Laden in the show at the moment. Elliot is balling around town like a bitch so if he's Tyrell then Sami is a fucking idiot.

>Tyrells face is known by EVERYONE
Actually, I'm a strong T=E denier, but that made me realise something. In all the news reports and mentions of Tyrell being wanted, they never actually show a photo of him.

Although I don't think a photograph of any character has been shown in the entire series.

just keep watching Mr Reddit the show
I love twists and reddit

They literally show his face on TV.

They're trannies too?

Tyrell's face was shown as a wanted man during a news broadcast on a TV during this season. I think it was after Ray and his boys fucked Elliot up and before he was sent to solitary confinement.

Retard

>>berenstain
>>steins gate reference

Sci-fi shit would ruin the show in my opinion. Some sort of MKULTRA brainwashing is definitely plausible though. I bet that's what's actually going on in that Washington Township plant.

what dont you understand?

i'm afraid you have autism

That was just so Reddit
I identify with Mr. Reddit he is such like me
anxiety but a good guy at heart if people would give him a chance
see you next episode of mr reddit
I bet there will be a brilliant twist with mr reddit

>man, i wish people would stop talking about reddit!
>oh, i know!
>i'll mention reddit as much as i can!
>that will surely make them change their ways!

>muh secret club
cry some more

What tv do you like
I like a Mr Reddit

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

>boohoo le reddit guys pls ;_;

>yfw elliot is ollie

What was this guy's name?

>tfw nobody talks about the best character

yfw Tyrell has his very own episode in the Part 1/2 season finale

can we stop this shitty meme now?

>It's a "Reddit user gets triggered because his ilk are not welcome here" episode

stop being so wrong all the time

>It's a Rami does something adorable episode

Fuck it's every episode

Fuck