WWYD Thread since other got filled

WWYD Thread since other got filled.

Post some effort in responses and get effort replies back.

sex with girl on right

mommy daughter gangbang, where the mom teaches cocksucking skills.

titfuck the hell out of the girl on the left while the girl on the right waits her turn because i want to fuck that petite body

Getting them to take each others bikinis off for a start.

Wwyd?

I'd gag her with her own panties. Tie her up. Slao her until shes crying and ready to be submissive. Once shes crying, Ill face fuck her with her panties in her mouth and wont stop until I cum all over her slutty face and shes choking on my nut. Then Im going to bend her over and shove my cock in her ass. The only time I'll stop fucking her ass os when shes done calling everyone in her contact list so they can listen to her being fucked in the ass like the dumb cum whore bitch that she is

I would rip her top off and titfuck those massive tits, and cum all over them. I'd then throat fuck her until i cum all over her mouth, doing all this while she is tied up.

i wanna to take her in in water like in the picture and fuck the crap out of her pussy till she cannot scream about that anymore.. going to ramm my dick into her mouth while her pussy gets fingered. She doesn´t have to decide anything while i fucking her 3 hours in all three holes till she give up, go down to her knees, and get her hole body covered by my white power.. lovely bitch

wwyd to my gf...kik me johnnybee283

Have folders dedicated to her...on another computer.

nice bait. in fact, you want dicks

slap around those big tits like it's a volleyball match.

If I saw her walking down the street I would drag her into an alley and make her get on her knees and start sucking my cock and just face fuck her until I cam deep down her throat. then I'd make her suck me until I was hard again and put her up against the wall and start brutally fucking her pussy and then unexpectedly shove my cock into her ass! I'd fuck her hard smacking her ass and pulling and pinching on this bitches tits and then I'd cum deep inside her pussy and leave her there for anyone passing by to use.

Doing long replies for long replies, but will only do 2 at a time, so if you want one, respond to this post (though I'll need a long reply first because I've gotten fucked in the past). Anything with lactation and young boys, but especially rape and titty fucking preferred. No snuff or gore.

i would totally fuck dat ass and put those she keep near the the mirror in her ass

'Avin a wenk wank???

-

damn whos this

Wwyd to my ex

-

left, middle or right? wwyd to her?

Wwyd?

Id enter her room during of one of her selfie sessions for her boyfriend. I'd grab her and put a knife to her throat so she shuts up quickly. Then I'd tie her up and continue taking pictures on her phone. I'd strip her clothes off and then start fucking her pussy whole taking a Snapchat video. I'd put it on her story for everyone to see. Then I'd take a video of me cumming inside her and post it to her Twitter and Facebook. When I was done I'd break her phone and walk away so she's unable to undo the posts I made.

Wwyd to her?

id wait for her "work out" to be done and wait till she was alone. Id trip on the ground pretty hard and then start aggressively fondling her tits. Then out of nowhere id rip her top off really fucking hard and fondle her tits hard as i can. Lastly id jerk off real quick in her face. Push her head into the ground and stip on her than walk away away briskly.

You'd cum in your pants as you reached for her tits the first time.
And it wouuld be the first time for you, wouldn't it?

Wwyd?

I wanna throat fuck the whore leaning in on the right while her friend rims my asshole. She'd get a smack on the side of the face every time she scraped her teeth on my cock, which I'd make sure she'd do often. How many slaps do you think it would take before she started to sob like the dumb cunt she is?

bump

Not much, cont?

Make her work out and then strip her naked am ,make the friend lick off every drop of sweat.

What's your kik, bro?

Left.
Get that bitch drunk at a party and fuck her reverse cowboy on a couch so her friends can see those big tits bounce.

ex wwyd?

She'd be sunbathing by the pool all alone. I'd walk in and see this so I'd say hi to her, not wanting to be rude she'd say hi back and we'd strike up a conversation. I'd offer her a drink I'd spiked. Having forgot her own water she'd except and quickly fall asleep. Once she was asleep I'd pull her bikini off, then bite and suck on nipples, making sure to leave marks. Then I'd fuck her pussy until I was about to cum. I'd pull out and cum all over her body. Then I'd leave with her bikini in my pocket and some photos to remember by

Wwyd?

I want her bawling her eyes out as my cock pummels her face. Each sob being cut short by my cock forcing its way down her throat, balls deep. Both my hands firmly holding her head down while she wildly struggles to push off of me. I'd increase the pace of her throat pounding as I edge closer to cumming, bashing her face against my pelvis as roughly as possible. Her eyes would be bloodshot and teary, her nose bloody, and the side of her face would be beat red when I finally pin her balls deep and erupt straight down her throat. As the the first spurt of cum shot down her throat my first would collide into the side of her face. Then the back of her head, then her jaw. Each pulse of cum punctuated by a punch to her head until her arms where hanging by at her side lifelessly. I'd hold her balls deep for another minute, before releasing my hold on her hair and letting her slump to the floor, her arms flailing unnaturally as he catatonic body hits the ground.

Punch her in her sunglasses, cum on her braces.

Wwyd to rich snobs Vicky and Lexi?

Massage her gently but intense from the soles to the inner thighs until she is relaxed in a trance like state. She won't mind that I open her bikini bottom's knot and remove it. I would massage her ass till I hear her moan a little. I would ask her to turn on her back and she would agree. I would continue massaging her belly until I see she is wet. I would let 'accidentally' slip one finger inside her. She would be surprised but let me do it. I would insert a second finger and beat up her pussy hard giving her unknown pleasures. She would scream in lust but as she was about to cum I would stop. I would only continue if she sucks my cock while I finger her. She begs for my cock and as I continue finger her she sucks my boner as there would be no tomorrow. I rub her as hard as I can and as she starts to squirt Inwould blow my load down her throat making her gag. Then I would leave her as a cum gargling mess with orgasmic spasms.

titfuck her them blow my load inside her mouth and make her swallow my cum while i tell her how she is a nasty whore...also wwyd to my gf