Help me think of a name for my new cow Sup Forums. I keep naming him, regretting the name...

Help me think of a name for my new cow Sup Forums. I keep naming him, regretting the name, then resetting to my last save so that I can try to name him again. I've been stuck on his name for like a week, I just want to keep playing and get married already.

Singles will be thoroughly ignored, dubs will be given strong consideration, trips will decide. Serious pls I want him to have a good bull name, no "Daquan lmao get it cuz he's a bull" cuck shit, although if you get trips my hands will be tied. Keep in mind that the name can only be seven characters long, but those characters can be anything that you see in pic related.

Roll for "bull".

AAAAAAA

For context, I currently have:

>female star cow named Phoebe
>female star cow named Abigail
>starting normal cow named Bella
>horse named Sadie
>dog named Lilah
>will eventually be getting a female brown cow named Sophie

Try to pick a name that goes well with these.

Harambe

I'm jealous of someone playing a farming game made for the Gamecube

Good job

The fuck game is that, yo?

Harvest Moon a Wonderful life, or Another Wonderful Life

Shits good

Adolf.

Get Dolphin Emulator 5.0. Download Harvest Moon:A Wonderful Life. Enjoy one of the best farming games ever made. Will take maybe twenty minutes top to download everything, and set up is pretty much instantaneous once you have the files downloaded.

It's the original "A Wonderful Life". I really like how the chapters in the original version are varied in length, and I'm not sure if I like the idea of having to unlock the big field, so I've never played "Another Wonderful Life" or the special edition.

Another Wonderfull life is pretty much the same except you're a girl (Got my copy hand-me-down) it's pretty shit in comparison

NikCage

name that nigga dab xD

I would be very eager to try it if the available bachelors weren't all such shit. Like, Rock and Gustafa? Seriously? Who made that decision? Marlin is the only semi-acceptable bachelor, but even then he's really just okay enough in comparison to the other two. They really should've introduced new male characters for you to marry. I need potential husbandos who are of equal or greater quality to best waifus Celia and Muffy.

Holy shit, they have computers at pre-school?

Name him edgar and put him in the hole

Brother Martin

Bessie

Fucking Rock, why does he even exist?

Aaaaand we have our first contender. I hadn't considered Nicolas, but now I'm kind of hoping nobody gets trips so that I can just name him that. It's got a nice ring to it.

Thankfully, no. Keep on rollin boys.

Reroll

I strongly considered Martin for a while. Still kind of am.

It's a boy cow silly. Thankfully you were just off of dubs so you don't even make the consideration list. Although, I do usually name my starting girl cow Bessie, but I wanted to change it up this time, hence why I went with Bella instead for her, see He's such an annoying piece of shit. He became friends with me on like, day three of the game I'm playing right now for some reason, literally just because I talked to him once. Him and Gustafa are probably the only things about this game that I don't like, but luckily you can usually just ignore both of them.

Spurdo

Angus

Fuck

HowNow

Ronnie

Rawl

Moo Two

Big Beefer

Moscow

Wilhelm

Please god no.

So close friend. I had considered Angus, but ended up moving away from it.

Is this a reference I don't understand?

Clever, but hopefully no.

chicken

Too many characters. Max is seven.

Not terrible...

I like it, but it doesn't quite fit with my other animals' names

Maxwell?

Pajeet