Trump: Lowest Approval Rating in 70 Years

Trump: Lowest Approval Rating in 70 Years
>You voted for him. You're going to lose healthcare/jobs. I'm going to get tax breaks LMAO!

Only people you have to blame are the democratic establishment.

You retards replaced Bernie with someone that was IMPOSSIBLE to win with.

>Going to lose jobs

OP is confirmed autist.

Indeed, liberal media have my complete trust!

So it's the Democrats fault? What a fucking moron.

I agree.

And he was still better then the democrats

at least I'm getting a tax break. At this point I'm ok with it.

I can afford my health insurance.

Thank the electoral college

Voted for Trump because Hilary was a poor Democrat choice. Trump will hopefully only get one term and the Dems will get the message on getting their shit together.

Cleek's Law.

I lost my healthcare in 2009. My $60/month plan became illegal, and they wanted to charge me $600/month that I didn't have for a bunch of shit I didn't want and didn't need.

and the polls said he would lose by the largest margin in a long time. I'm sick of this shit and I didn't even vote for the fucker.

Maher is a Libertarian, not a leftist.

Although with the overton window shift, conservatives would call him liberal.

he ain't though.

I would say impeachment would be better, but that would leave Mike "Voltage" Pence

He lost by over 3,000,000 votes.

the party leaders literally sabotaged his chances of winning the nom. see: the leaked dnc emails

in response, alot of members voted for a ruddy faced assclown out of spite

You liberal faggots with anus full of Soros jizz won't stop, will you?
So far Trump is doing a great job, his recent visit to Urop was a huge succsss.
Visit in Poland was very good, for US economy too, we will buy fuckload of your LPG & weapons. That communist lying whore Cliton wouldn't do that.

>T. Polak.

Jon Stewart is actually funny though.

Hypothetically, if the DNC takes the House in 2018, presses on Trump & then on Pence and manages to impeach both, that technically means Nancy Pelosi assumes office.

I mean it won't happen, but it could.

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Has healthcare
lol look at this fag, are you afraid of getting sick or something?

Republicunts don't approve of higher education. They don't want to hear the truth.

this

>if the DNC takes the House in 2018, presses on Trump & then on Pence and manages to impeach both
Pence dindu nuffin

>muh voter fraud
>demands every registered voter's personal info
>every state tells him to get fucked

>thinks jerbs are coming

I wouldn't count on the dems getting their partybtogether anytime soon.
They are pretty much dead at this point. Everybody above the age of 30 is republican except for a few niggers and single fat women. For those are below the age of 30 they just havn't learned economics yet or they are are a fat dumb nigger bitch who has still now learned economics yet.

They can't impeach without a winning a majority in the Senate, which, judging by the Senate map for 2018, doesn't seem possible.

>Implying Bernie's economic policies wouldn't inflict greater poverty on to the working class

is glen beck still a thing? isn't he pretty much insane?

Never heard of this before now. Had to look it up.

I am so glad you understand how the voting process works. Go back to your womens studies and fuck off. Hillery didnt even try to work the system that would or would not get her elected. Where was the campaign? Electoral votes was a land slide for Trump so... HEY! Clinton lost... yay everyone can say the other lost. Fuck trump but fuck clinton too. Shittiest year to vote ever.

This is true

found the coal worker

Matthew

Fake news. Over 30 states are complying. Can't wait until they rip your forged Social Security card from your smelly hands, Paco.

no thanks, don't want my ss# on twitter....

this fuckin guy

>see a hot girl
>get the urge to jack to hentai with women of similar body types

This shithole has ruined me!

Oy vey! Our spambot hard at work again!

we'll never know if Hillary won the popular vote.

The only thing that image does is to further prove that Colleges and Universities are Liberal indoctrination centers which the Right have said for years. You just proved the right to be...well right.

Oh you are not ruined yet... Wait till you can't get off but to traps... It'll happen. Leave while you can.

by dropping out of the Paris agreement you just kept 50K jobs in the cancerous col industty which is not even profitable and is getting automated, on the other hand you just spit on over 200K new jobs in the clean energy industry which is growing like crazy on a global scale and is set to be the main source of power by 2030

but keep swallowing every bullshit republicunts throw at you

He's such a great man.

I have a picture of a woman. I'll contribute.

Otokonoko is better

Fuck you.

I enjoy my coal powered car.

/thread

Bernie was truly the man who had your interests at heart. This is of course why the establishment would never let him have a fair chance.

Still couldn't bring myself to vote Trump though. I voted for Gary.

Captcha: Santa for Mayor

you're the reason amerituds are hopeless and deserve the doom that trump will bring for 99% of the citizens

you retards cannot even pick the lesser evil, and you're too stupid to realize that putting a retard in charge is dangerous