Lets write a fanfic one word at a time, I'll start

Lets write a fanfic one word at a time, I'll start.

Beth

Burp

My dicks "Burp" really hard right now!

Morty get the plumbus

Niggers

Suck

my

nigger

With

My

dick

and

fuck this show

ISwearIfYouSayOneMoreFuckingWordIWillStickAPlumbusDownYourThroatYouUselessWhore

Dad

i rape animals

didgeridoo

nigger

Today on “How They Do It”: Plumbuses. Everyone has a plumbus in their home. First they take the dinglebop and they smooth it out with a bunch of shleem. The shleem is then... repurposed for later batches. They take the dinglebop and push it through the grumbo where the fleeb is rubbed against it. Its important the fleeb is rubbed because the fleeb has all of the fleeb juice. Then a shlami shows up and he rubs it and... spits on it. They cut the fleeb. There's several hizards in the way. The blamfs rub against the chumbles and the... ploobus and grumbo are shaved away. That leaves you with a... regular old plumbus.

jewrry smith is a

Normie

you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ass

Butt

faggot

munch

>ass-butt-faggot-aids-munch
my new catchphrase

lets suck each others dick

and

lick my nipples

I cordially invite you to

no jerry, you perverted swine. this is why we need a divorse.

die

YA GOTTA LICK MY BLOODY, CHAPPED BALLSACK MHARTI

*teleports behind you*

live

Male, 71 looking for a hookup. Currently live in washington DC, name is Donald.

Today on “How They Do It”: Plumbuses. Everyone has a plumbus in their home. First they take the dinglebop and they smooth it out with a bunch of shleem. The shleem is then... repurposed for later batches. They take the dinglebop and push it through the grumbo where the fleeb is rubbed against it. Its important the fleeb is rubbed because the fleeb has all of the fleeb juice. Then a shlami shows up and he rubs it and... spits on it. They cut the fleeb. There's several hizards in the way. The blamfs rub against the chumbles and the... ploobus and grumbo are shaved away. That leaves you with a... regular old plumbus.

butthole

nigger

gazorpazorp

Cunt

Does anyone have at least a 7 inch nutter here?

not sure if samefagging or just didn't read the thread

In this post-Freudian age the institution of marriage, as a by-product of religiously-fueled monogamy had deteriorated to the point that amorphous sexual identity, as opposed to rigid religiosity, has become the primary self-defining feature of the individual. But has anything changed? Has the entrapment of women via marriage, which Blake described as a "gilded cage" merely deteriorated to the "rusty prison" of the Bang Bus, representative of anonymous, male-centric sex and continued subjugation?

roody poo

eyeholes

sause

China

GEEEEEEED UP ON OUDDA 'ERE WITH MY EYE...HOLES

i do

Pickle

and then they all...

licked meeseeks balls
the edn

Hm hmm... Kermit's a damn bitch. Kermit's a god damn motherfuckin', goddamn motherfuckin' half a ass son of a goddamn bitch. Sick of yo' god damn ass, tellin' me some god damn lies, see what goddamn. Get the fuck out of my goddamn face, get yo' goddamn ass home, I'll stick yo' goddamn ass like glue. Fur ass son of a bitch, tractor trailer son of a bitch. Take yo' ass home! Take yo' ass home! Krispy Kreme donut bastard. Frog ass bastard. Bring yo ass here, this stick right here will whoop yo' ass. Beat yo' goddamn ass till you can't sit down. Beat yo goddamn ass. I'll Teach you a goddamn lesson, Kermit, teach old frog ass son of a bitch. Always got to take it out on goddamn me. I'm sick of all this goddamn motherfuckin' shit, always tellin' yo' goddamn motherfuckin' lies, yo' tellin some goddamn lies on motherfuckin' me. I'll whopp yo' goddamn motherfuckin' goddamn ass, pervert ass goddamn motherfuckin' bastard. Frog ass Kermit, old son of a goddamn bitch. You haven't goddamn won. You see what I goddamn think, and I'll play that banjo, ha, ha, ha-ha. Godamn!! Hahahahaha. Jesus take it away!! I'll tell you!! I swear to goddamn god, every time he turn around, there's a Kermit goin' around, I got something for his goddamn ass, rollin his eyes like a goddamn ass, what he got in the goddamn motherfuckin' basket? The kids stuff we bought from goddamn GoodWill. Yes, yes! Little kids ain't gonna stop me. Kermit, don't you fuckin' stop me! Don't fucking stop me. I swear to goddamn god! I'll bust you ass and nuts, you nutty ass bitch, nutty ass frog bastard, you a nutty as frog bastard, I'll whoop yo ass till you can't sit down, I'll whoop yo' goddamn ass, I ain't playing. This isn't sesame street no more. This is church street, Sick of yo' goddamn childish shit anyway, always tying to blame it on other people, and everyone always gettin' mad, talking about, huh, goddamn Pokemon or a woman's ass. Yes, Pokemon or a woman's ass. Goddamn!! Just stop it!! Hahahahahaha!

keep Summer safe

And kys

Mister

Poopy

Butthole

SummerPlease

sweaty

handkerchief

bitch i dont have tokens. also she seem like a cunt