Lets end this shit Sup Forums

lets end this shit Sup Forums

what are the chances?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/230433/finally_proof_of_flat_earth_nasa_doctored_this_alleged_image_of_antarctica_from_space/#video_anchor
youtube.com/watch?v=TxxItzo_rPg
youtube.com/watch?v=dIfIVNH-zUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

explain solar eclipse

until i see this fuckn globe myself i cant believe shit..
you just really CANT prove that earth is NOT flat ...

also this:
m.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/230433/finally_proof_of_flat_earth_nasa_doctored_this_alleged_image_of_antarctica_from_space/#video_anchor

35-43%

Watch a ship sail away or the sun set. Look at other planets. Why would Earth be different?

>i cant see something with the naked eye
>therefore it is false

Johannesburg, South Africa to Sydney, Australia flight path is only 13 hours (or maybe its 11, I forget what it is) and only over ocean. In a flat Earth scenario this would be much longer. You guys are retarded.

This is some low quality bait

Bait or not, there are quite a number of folks who actually believe this on these boards. Just go to Sup Forums or /x/ and you'll find hundreds of them.

Apparently moon circles in lower altitude than the sun .. so it block the sun in a few locations...
Moon and sun dont orbit the flat earth.. they circle above it

good vid, that pic is fucking bullshit

Not really

This has been talked about and disproved several times, how many god damn times do we have to go over this.

explain lunar eclipse.

You're quite special OP, but please go talk to your local 7th grade science teacher.

flat earth cosmology explained
youtube.com/watch?v=TxxItzo_rPg

This shit is worse than the never ending shitpost.

Do you understand how distance works? I'm going to go with a no,

theres no curvature
i can prove it
youtube.com/watch?v=dIfIVNH-zUM

The last pic is actually good.. high altitude is the point..
On a plane just at cloud level... or even ship or train you couldnt even notice a curvature