Just turned 18, how do I get a granny to let me fuck? Male btw

Just turned 18, how do I get a granny to let me fuck? Male btw

volunteer at old people's homes

lpsg.com

Craigslist. I banged a 52 year old and 64 year old I met on there. I met a 50 year old on OKCupid, but that was much more hit or miss than Craigslist where you can explicitly state what you want and if they're interested they'll respond accordingly.

i love that look older women get on their face when they are photographed naked.
It's a cross between, 'fuck me im horny', and this fragile, 'will he still be able to get it up, am i hideously unattractive with my saggy ass and tots and little pot belly..'

have you tried going to a retirement home and just spending time with them and talking to them? Just because they're old doesn't mean they don't have need. I hear a lot of retirement homes have BJ queens that have crazy dementia and cock hunger.

Chloroform?

that could get you in trouble, having sex with someone who isn't of sound mind and in possession of all their mental faculties could be construed as rape. Besides, I like them under nursing home age: old enough to be an empty nester, but not enough that they can't remember a god damn thing. Also, as much as I like older women, that old person smell can be overwhelming with the +70 crowd, especially when you're giving them the dick. I know from personal experience.

I know how to do this. My technique takes a little time, but if you're patient, it works!

i wanna fuck my neighbor, what should i do?

bust your dick and spin it around. women go crazy for that sort of thing.

Maybe fuck your neighbor?

thanks guys, you saved my life