For those of you who actually watched CP and enjoyed it, or read CP-related stories, can you describe your favorites?

For those of you who actually watched CP and enjoyed it, or read CP-related stories, can you describe your favorites?

Obviously don't link to anything, but just describe past experiences and media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
youtube.com/watch?v=uDI5nXKi7e8
youtube.com/watch?v=XXlZfc1TrD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to work at dominos and we made cp all the time. I don't know why anyone would want just a cp with no meat or veggies but it's what they want so whatever.

why dont you kill yourself?

why would you even make this thread?

/thread

An hero.

how would your friends and family react to you bringing up such matters?

there are many sick people who enjoy that stuff

Die.

weird how the LGBTQ community promotes it

They all get caught eventually

This one time, I saw a cp, and I got a boner.

no, it doesnt. all of that is fake and has been demonized.

fuck off you pedo, the only reason you enjoy it is because you are a weak spineless faggot in real life

Fuck you

Hahahahahahahahshahahhahahahhaah

I'm not supporting cp but omg your insane hahahahahahaha wtf is wrong with you

They all get caught yeah okay bud wtf I can't even man.
Yeah. It's crazy. They said they caught 2,232 and that's it's been confirmed that's the last of them.

I can't believe you fucking said that man thanks

I'd love to see the method they use to get 'all' of them

What's fucking crazy is how hard it is to catch cp users. Feds took over a site recently, and had control for a few weeks, and only managed to catch a few dozen out of over one HUNDRED thousand active users. That's insane.

Unless the first and third nodes are government owned, on TOR, and owned by collaborating governments, they're basically fucked. Add in a reputable VPN, purchased with a cash Visa card (using cash) and it gets even worse.

I genuinely think that internet privacy and VPNs will be the next thing to go. There's no way this won't be a huge issue for congress in the near future.

>They all get caught eventually
Sadly, that's not true

Cuff him boys

Sadly, it's literally impossible to be caught if you do the following: 1) Take cash out, and buy a gift card or cash Visa, 2) Use a VPN with no data retention, like PIA (which has been cited in news articles as being unable to comply with legal requests, and has never been used as evidence), 3) Connect to the VPN, and then to TOR, 4) Make sure your computer is encrypted, 5) Download illegal materials from hotels or hotel parking lots where wifi is free and anonymous. 6) Possibly buy entirely new laptop specifically for downloading illegal materials.

At that point, there's really nothing that can be done, unless you are involved in illegal activities so bad they attract the actual focus of the intelligence community.

If both the first and third TOR nodes are compromised, you still have the VPN. If the VPN leaks, it won't be in your name. If it leaks, it won't be connected to your internet, or your computer of choice. All anyone will ever see, ISPs and hotels included, are that encrypted traffic is being used. There's literally no way it can be stopped.

Obviously this pertains to much more than cp, and can be used as a nearly foolproof way to download movies and such.

My favorite was a video I watched a long time ago
>Girl had to be younger than 7
>Big ass guy wearing a mask comes in the room
>They tie her hands and feet
>Guy pours lube all over her pussy and ass
>This guy has a huge cock
>He savagely rapes this little girl, her screams are like music to my ears
>He fucks her asshole first, blood and shit cover his dick
>She's shaking and crying extremely hard and screaming every time he plunges into her
>He fucks her pussy, you can literally see it tearing, so much blood
>Close to cumming, he opens her mouth and rams it down her throat
>Her eyes are extremely wide open, her face is turning blue/purple
>He throat bulged out as his cock slid up and down
>He cums, you can literally see his cock expanding in her small throat
>When he pulls out, she's obviously dead
>Video continues for another 30 mins
>Different guys take turn raping her corpse
>Hottest most disturbing video I've ever seen

My neighbor strapped me down and forced me to watch CP. It was weird at first but I got a boner. He kept smacking it and saying how naughty it was for being turned on by a dominos pizza ad.

Jesus Christ dude

mods

Sure bud

Who cares about pizza gimme the sauce on that pic

FPBP

There was a green text about a dude with his girl neighbor. Saw it on another site but it was clearly screenshotted from Sup Forums

What race and language?
[spoiler]Prob fake

The Loli one where he presses on her stomach and cums on her feet?

One story where a dad takes his twelve year old daughter to a lake with his buddy, his daughter and best friend. Go out on his boat to a secluded bay. They play around a bit with the first dad thowing the giels around in the water and the secomd dad drinking and fishing. They camp thebfirst night with each dad fucking his daughter and the friend going back and forth between tents. The next day the fuck on the boat and then the girls head to a community shower near tbe boat launch, where they of course fuck some random dudes. When they get back the dads cook dinner and then they all have a gamg bang around the camp fire.

The original story is incredibly detailed and wish I still had it but c'est la vie.

Well, first off there is no such thing as CP.. it's all fake 18 year olds.. none of them are actually kids getting fucked or anything. Fucking fag.

I don't remember. Post it to see if it rings any bells.

this

SHHH

They take fucking 6 year old kids to LGBTQ rallies where old naked men have dildos strapped to their heads.

first time I saw it, it was on accident on Sup Forums and it was a picture some fat fuck with his dick in a clearly too young female, her hands were covering her face. It was seriously fucked, and I'll never forget it. I think that was the day I realized some people are seriously beyond repair and deserve to just be fucking executed in the street.

I’m a 37 year old man who would knock you on your fucking ass in a heartbeat if you had the stones to say anything you’ve said to my face.

Seriously, you wouldn’t get out of that conversation with all of your teeth, fuckboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M

THIS

you're seriously retarded

Your b8 was successful
>cringe

lol shut up fat faded fuck face
>youtube.com/watch?v=uDI5nXKi7e8

You should probably kill yourself before you end up throwing a kid into your rape dungeon, freak.

Funny I was there when that site got hacked. I was looking for image sets, got all the Vids I wanted. Checking new posts at around 2am when site gets all wierd. Refresh and it's still wierd. I GTFO and check the next day. See some post about the site getting hacked with a screenshot and it gets deleted in 5min. I GTFO never go back and prepare. Bury hard drives and forget. A year later I read about the hack. Dodged a bullet there.

Watch yourself on that edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXlZfc1TrD0

What kinds of vids? Cumpilations?

sure.