Sup Sup Forumsturds

Sup Sup Forumsturds.
My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Why are you such a dumbass OP?

Hi user,

I used to be exactly like you until I graduated high school and got obliterated by P CHEM in College. Hold on to your dignity while you still have it

how is that music better?

nice copypasta

Obvious pasta is obvious.

Ok who didn't sage their post?

Hey I just want to let you know no one cares well at least I don't (also don't give me that bulls hit response about "if you didn't care you wouldn't have comment)

Can plain panties my mother bought me still look sexy?

Its true though

Why do you have to lie on a public forum to feel better about yourself? What is so broken in your home life that you feel the need to do this?
Normally I would says tits or gtfo but I KNOW that's not you.

please show us your dick, OP

your are not enought smart to understand your own life right?

>when you have such a shit life/self esteem that you post lies in Sup Forums

Nice quads

Finally someone like me

hi Ciara

>when you think you are superior to other people because of your IQ but you realize that's all you have going for you so you post about it on Sup Forums hoping to get some human interaction

How smart did you actually need to be to recover this particular piece of copypasta?

why do you post something like that?

Stale pasta is stale

Tits or GTFO, cunt.

Oh yeah, the copypasta is stale as fuck.

proof

good thing it means almost nothing!!

But it's still not you OP.

weird, it matches pixel perfect with my letter from the 80s.

nice fake, though.

http s://vid .me/oSLH

if you're so smart you wouldn't be deteriorating from the inside due to drug use

146 here
If you were intelligent in any way that's meaningful, you'd know that iq's are bullshit. Literally meaningless. Sorry buddy

Sage 'em

Tits or GTFO

Op is a fag this is old and shit bait

In most cases, synaesthesia is related to brain damage or organic brain disease.