Hypothetical situation

Hypothetical situation.

You're in a isolated island, with no hope of leaving or rescue. In fact, most of humanity is probably extinct anyway.
In this island there are three people: you, your sister and a nigger.
Would you allow your sister to breed with the nigger, or would you have sex with your sister to save your bloodline?

Is it worth it just to save the human race?

Of course I would let my sister breed with the nigger. I need SOMETHING to get off on

fuck the nigger, make my sister watch

i don't even have a sister

i would fuck the nigger obv

Children born of incest is probably better than children born with AIDS.

Although, if the choice is to continue the human race with either the spawn of multi-generational incest, or tainted halfbreeds... Perhaps it's best to just let it all end.

My sister is hot so i'd fuck her silly. It would be a dream come true.

How much is most?

Also, you have multiple kids with your sister and kill off the ones with inferior traits.

If there were 2 black people, I'd let them breed and follow the same rules I did, assuming that they are at least somewhat respectable. But if they were full-blown niggers, then I'd let them live until they stopped working, because, hey, one week of work is better than none.

First chance I get I'm killing the nigger. What does or doesn't happen with my sister after that is of no importance.

You're an optimist if you think you'll get an hour of work, and no rape

my sister wouldn't touch a nigger

Pic?

For arguements sake, You let nignog fuck your sister
>Have baby
>Baby is your neice
>Still family

>Just fuck the sister, nignog can do die somewhere.

Get fucked by black with sister o3o

Sister fucks and has babies with nigger. Now you have more slaves to do work. And you fuck the little ones.

>Let my sister fuck nigger
>Get mixed lolis
>?
>Profit

I would have to fuck my sister to secure a future for the Danish race.

The Nignog could go fuck a tree for all that I care, but I would keep him away from my children until they are old enough to defend themselves.

Pic??

>Fuck sister and have kids
>Let nig fuck sister and have kids
>Fuck nig's daughters and have kids
>Let nig fuck my daughters and have kids
>Have sons fuck my sister and have kids
>Have nig's sons fuck my sister and have kids
>Have sons fuck nig's daughters and vice versa
>Earth is saved

nigger's dead first chance I get

>implying you will even have a say on what goes on.

Nigger will probably rape you and fuck your sister while he forced you to watch.

Came to post this.

since the kids are only half blood it doesn't seem as bad as straight up incest.

Kill the nigger, fuck sister

This

Not a viable pool.
That shit would cancer-fy itself into extinction in 4 generations.

Three people isint enough to jump start a race so id kill them then myslef so we dont have to waste time on a boring fucking island

Do you even know what cancer is?

will kill teh nigger at the 1st chance....so no arguments...she has to fuck with me....by survival or desire....its just a matter of time

>implying rednecks need a reason to fuck their own family

Sister fucking the nigger doesnt help. Any children would again be siblings so its back to incest again....

that's right, so you should start fucking your sister before the nigger does

Kill the nigger at once. Obvious.

Ok here is the dealeo. In reality what they don't tell you is that incest has a chance of creating a superior person just as much as a inferior person. So fuck the sister than bread with only the smart ones oh, and eat the nigger.

>Smart ones
You mean the strong and courageous ones

So long human race

Kill the nigger, fuck the sister. It's that simple.

I will kill my sister and eat her and teach the nigger who is really dominant.

What if she refuses?

If we're the only three people left then there's going to be incest involved in repopulating our species no matter who she fucks. Kill the nigger, bang my sister, raise the boys to be as cute as the girls and create a new race of mentally challenged elven beauties to rule over what's left of the Earth

whip the nigger into shape!

But she submitted to the big bad snake tho... De ja vu

A single couple or even the potential children of race mixing and interbreeding breeding with each other do not provide enough genetic variety to ensure a species survival, the bare minimum is about 1000 people in breeding age for that.

So, I will enslave the nigger and make him build some amenities, then kill him off because niggers are unruly and dangerous.

Then try to make the best of life and take care for my potential sister.

Well then nothing happens, unless I would be able to convince her hat we could save the human race.

kill the nigger to get off, kek.

In what universe can 3 people, two sharing blood, repopulate a planet, even given infinite time? Certainly not this one.

Breed with sister, not because I'm racist or anything but because I want that puss.