The girl I'm in love with works at a Jimmy John's, and I think I've finally found a plan to make her mine

The girl I'm in love with works at a Jimmy John's, and I think I've finally found a plan to make her mine.

>I installed a spy program on the computer at her Jimmy John's
>I now have all of the schedules of each employee, and access to the info about each delivery order
>What kind of sandwich, where it's going, who's delivering it, etc
>I have a reasonable sized van
>I bought a Jimmy John's uniform, all of the sandwich supplies I need, chips,and packaging for all this shit to make it seem official
>Whenever I see an order pop up that will be delivered by my girl I make the sandwich on my own, and rush it to the person who ordered it before the gets there
>Every time my girl delivers a sandwich she'll be greeted by a happy customer who already has their food
>She won't believe it, it's impossible for something like this to happen
>Each successive house already has a sandwich in it
>This will continue for several weeks, each day she grows crazier and crazier
>One day she'll inevitably start crying on the side of the road once she sees yet another already delivered order
>Guess who's waiting there to console her
>It's me
>Give her a shoulder to cry on, say I'll find what's at the bottom of this mystery
>The mysterious sandwiches will stop, and she'll fall in love with me
>We will make sweet sandwich love every night
>We'll pound like pickles
>If she says she's going to leave me, my sandwiches will start coming back
>Her mental health will literally be dependent on being in a relationship with me
>When this plan is literally foolproof

Starting my plan tomorrow, wish me luck

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5415196806001/watch-clerk-keep-cool-as-thug-points-gun-at-his-face#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ OP

Or just find something you have in common with her ig

Godspeed you glorious bastard. Update us tomorrow on your first day at work.

That's too much effort mane

made me though about nicotine dude, but what happen if she find you during one of your delivery?

I've seen Naruto, and played MGSV. I know how to not get caught.

Godspeed OP. Follow this through for even a day and you're a legend in my book.

I hope this is real life. This is some fucking bad teen movie shit. I love it. Absolute madman.

hard kek thx op

user has a point. OP have you timed your sandwich making skills? You'll need to make and deliver those delicious sammiches faster than the JJ team.

With all the blacked, trap fags, and Sup Forums invasions I forget how fucking great this place can be sometimes.

I'm dying here.

I wish this was real because that's fucking hilarious, but it isn't so I'll just sensibly chuckle to the idea of it.

Nice fake story OP

Going through their past orders over the past two months, I have compiled a list of their ten most common orders. I will have multiple of those pre-made at all times, eliminating the need to make the sandwiches, so I can simply deliver. I will also be able to convince my brother to work in the back of the van as the sandwich maker if needed, so we can make sandwiches and drive at the same time. My windows are extremely tinted, so she will not be able to see me when I am in the van

Saving this shit for future ylyl threads

Do you have a day job? How will you be able to finance this endeavor?

MAY YOU THE BEST OF LUCK

Have some eggs ready to comfort her while she's crying too

thx

When the DENNIS system is real

What about receipts and tips?

My lifestyle is frugal enough to the point where this is feasible. Also, I will be making a solid amount of the money from these deliveries where it will become a job in its own right.

This is the kind of scheme youd see in a TV show

You did your homework. I like that kind of preparedness, she'll be lucky to have you.

Easy enough to find all of that stuff on ebay, all of that stuff is taken care of

I want this to be real.

This seems a lot of work when you could just rape her.

She showed up once to my place once with my j.j. gargantuan in her hands

MY GIRL IS PURE. SHE IS UNTOUCHED GODLINESS, DON'T YOU SAY SUCH SLANDER
HER BODY IS A TEMPLE I CAN NOT SOIL WITH SIN

does she deliver by bike? because i bet she has a sweaty pussy if she does. do not want.

gl

Nah, she delivers by a tundra green 2003 ford focus

know the license plate too?? damn this guy may be for real.

autistic work of fiction

Put me in screencap. J5

Pussy sweat is just extra lube for the R A P E
R A P E H E R O P
Really, Always Play Every Hand Even Reprehensible Options. Please.

>months in the future
>you and your sandwich gf are living together in your house
>one day you head out to your job while she has the day off
>she decides to do some cleaning of the garage, and thinks cleaning out your van that never is used seems like a good idea
>opens side door
>Jimmy Johns uniform
>sandwich supplies
>Jimmy Johns wrapping
>she knows you were the Sandwich Bandit
>she leaves you for tricking her into loving you
>you try to start your sandwich ideas again but this time she knows, so instead of de,ice ring any of her sandwiches she drives 300 feet away from the restaurant and takes her own break
>one day she recieves a complaint from her boss
>customers aren't getting their sandwiches, but only the sandwiches delivered by her
>you have given up
>you fall into a deep depression over your one love leaving you
>eventually you an hero over this girl's picture after writing a note blaming her

Have fun with that, user.

Her body is a temple alright. Just one of those ones in thailand
that let the monkeys shit all over the place

fool proof.

Op is smarter than that.
He'll store his sub-mobile off-site somewhere.

Good ol' Jimmy John's

One of these days she's going to leave you and notice the sandwiches start coming back and she's going to link them together. This plan is entirely dependant on her staying with you.

I love the fact that a gem pops up like this every once in a while and makes me laugh. Thanks OP you werent a faggot tonight

it's less effort than going up to her and saying "hi"

>sub-mobile

Kek

Can someone screenshot this? I'm on mobile so I'd have the shitty tabs on the top.

>sticking the gun that close to his face
>not wearing a mask
>robbing a Jimmy Johns in the first place

Fuckin niggers, man.

fuck off newfriend

Please deliver OP. I beg of you for the love of the kek

I think its hilarious that the employee looks so fucking bored being at gunpoint in that picture. Cracks me up.

i know i was thinking about the same thing. this faggot knows there's no chance that a scrawny guy working at jj is packing a shotgun under the counter. that's just about a faggot trying to even more threatening to make himself feel like more of a tough faggot.

i think more likely he's scared to death

What do you want me to put in a screencap, and what does J5 mean?
I can get a storage facility for dirt-cheap if need be, it's no issue.
>They'll come back slowly, not immediately. I'm not a moron, and she won't leave me.
You just don't understand true romance

the blacked threads are an organized campaign by Sup Forums that peaked during election season, notice that they've waned

what if your crush loses her job because she can never deliver a sandwhich and all the orders she should deliver end up with fake JJ sandwiches and the money is taken?

Have fun getting baited and arrested

>I installed a spy program on the computer at her Jimmy John's

How did you do that OP?

Shes probably been fucked by a black man already

I-I think hes being shot. I zoomed in on the picture and a bullet casing is midway through being ejected from the slot

holy shit. Good eye, user

can we see a picture of this lovely woman?

I'll delete the orders from the Jimmy John's system, so everything evens out. I'll also delete a few odd orders and here and there, so it isn't so obvious I'm only targeting her.
>The employees there are fucking clueless, one day I just waltzed in with a usb drive with remote desktop software on it

>Grandpa, how did you and Grandma meet?
>Well, Billy, don't tell your Grandmother, but, she was working at Jimmy John's, doing deliveries.....

Conformed taker of black cock.

Well considering I'm black that's a good thing

Update : The nigger actually got a bullet stuck while trying to cock the gun. Just saw the video. Stupid fucking ape
>video.foxnews.com/v/5415196806001/watch-clerk-keep-cool-as-thug-points-gun-at-his-face#sp=show-clips
>around the 40 second mark
>mfw

Nigger. Intelligent nigger. But still a nigger.

That somehow makes this whole thing better.

>local African American man has been delivering fake jimmy John sandwiches out of his van. More at 11.

Just put that post in the screenshot

It just says (OP) instead of (You) cause that's how Sup Forums works if that's what you were looking for

OP, please let us know if this works tommorow.

I will report to the fullest

Please do.

Godspeed OP you magnificent cunt.

Tremendous

Only on Sup Forums

>go be a faggot somewhere else
Dude this isn't tumblr faggbook or whatever kike shite you come from

>it will become a job in its own right.
What about all the people who already paid JJ with their CC, how do you plan on dealing with people who don't use cash?

Shutup newfag. This shit is good.

Wtf? Newfag? Me?

just ask her out, you overly excessive faggot

sincerely, god

git buttfucked niggi

Yes you.