Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

Do you think we should come together and fuck this guy over somehow?

What are your thoughts on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebYjjgKjSGs
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck this kid

I personally hate the faggot, but can't really do anything. I'll leave it to this Sup Forums hacker. but do we even know? who is this Sup Forums hacker?

he's a cunt

That's true. Who is the 4chang or whatever?

Who is this four chan?

I'm down, whats the plan

>be me

>Quiet, nice neighborhood full of elderly rich white people

> birds are chirping, the sun is soflty touching my perfect abs and a gentle breeze passes through my golden mane

>look at watch. 08:00 am on a saturday morning..... anytime now

>Suddenly a massive crowd of 13 girls who dont even have pubes yet appear at the streetcorner

>They spotted me.

> shitgetsreal.jpg

>the girls' screeching breaks everysingle window in a 700m radius

>women inside the houses scream causing mass confusion among the pet dogs of the street

>dogs run across the street, cars desperately try to avoid them. hit trees and little girls instead

>the panic has now spread and is making more victims by the minute

>pass my Hand through my perfectly trimmed hair, adjust my 200$ rayban sunglasses

Its everyday bro

push him down a well

seriously, massive fucking faggot. needs to die

nypa, fuck off

I don't have a plan. I just think we should do something. We cant dox him because he did it himself... Hopefully he'll just self destruct soon. He's apparently getting evicted anyway

Underrated post

he's a faggot

surprised nobody took one for the team and killed the fucker already

was waiting for that one faggot to say it even though op is right

Apparently all of Team 10 are basically under Jake's rule. He tells them what to do, and they follow, or else

No... He is chaos amongst the rich and snooty.

who is this? I feel like I should hate him too but there's just the small hurdle that is the unknown

Hmm... that's true. But he'd act the same around anyone else.

I think he's a giant cunt but he doesn't really effect me so it doesn't matter. His buzz will be over soon anyways, trust me.

hopefully they'll be evicted by next week.

he didn't mean the actual team 10 you dunce

4 of them? Even one chan would win

Eh, I don't blame the guy. He's certainly earned himself more publicity. I would probably be doing the same thing he's doing.

Let's get a bunch of the sweaty weebs from /mlp/ to go to the cunts home

Just waiting for this shitty twink to lose his revenue stream after a few years and go bankrupt thanks to his exorbitant lifestyle.

Here today, gone later today.

former viner/disney star turned youtuber and renowned cunt with an ego massive enough to make kanye look humble

most people either hate his guts with a burning passion or look up to him like he's the second coming of jesus christ

Shitsenders (d0t) com. You can literally send a gallon of elephant shit to his doorstep

WHO
IS
THIS
NIGGER
AND
WHY
SHOULD
I
CARE?

that sounds like a hilarious idea
just imagine how awkward it would be for him and his faggot fans

I know. I was just adding something.

is this who i think it is

(It usually is)

we could mass report his fire in the swimming pool vid

That would actually be fantastic. He's gonna ruin himself anyway so lets have some fun before his coming doom

oh
well lets use this misunderstanding as an opportunity to make fun of his shitty name for his shitty faggot "squad"

Vocaroo thread earlier today

He's this ex-viner now YouTube who's been getting to big for his own good and he's a cocky piece of shit who's fans are prepubescent teen girls who doesn't care about respecting his neighbors

Lets.

maybe it would be easier to get people over at /r9k/ to go there, he's the type of guy they would naturally despise anyway

True. We should just get a ton of people on the site who live in the area to go to the team 10 house and fuck around and just make a generally bad time for him

Ye. I decided to pull an all-nighter.
Name? Also sounds like a dumpster fire, but why should we care if a bunch of dumb teenage girls want to shit up some rich neighborhood?
Preteen girls are always gonna have shit taste in men and shitty men are always going to feed their egos with the affection of young girls whenever they can.

demon guy here how ya doin

logan paule

kek

Jake/Logan Paul.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebYjjgKjSGs
this vid of him will make you pissed

(Hoping I hit my second wind soon.. Your recordings were fucking awesome, man. Some times I wish I was born a dude just so I could do crazy shit with my voice. )

I had to stop watching those videos earlier because I was about to start smashing things

well he put his address online so thats something to work with

>why?
I swear he's like a little kid

I just got really close to my mic and then threw a bunch of stuff around. It was fun

Rofl his fanbase is full of 8-15 yr olds who watch disney his career will end itself

Just convince the people in his neighborhood to blast copyrighted music whenever he's trying to film. That way he won't be able to use any of his footage.

>I don't have a plan
What a surprise, no plan but wants to wait for epic trololos.

why doesnt he ever show his forehead?

I just wanted discussion. To possibly form a plan and just generally talk about the guy.

We could make him lose his Disney contract like pewdiepie And that should ruin him paint as a rasict his shirts read ohio fried chicken We can work with that

>I just wanted discussion
>Do you think we should come together and fuck this guy over somehow?
Mm hmm.

Oh you were the one making insane noises. I thought you were the guy doing an ultron voice.
Legit the first one you posted in the birthday thread made me die laughing. I love how the birthday song just.. devolved with each vocaroo posted

Now back to the autism at hand:
Okay.. you have my attention
I think having a smelly weeb flash mob is still the best course of action

It's actually really amazing that such a massive tool like Jake Paul could become super popular.

I understand a lot of his fans are prepubescent girls who don't know what "standards" are, but it's not just them. There's a lot of people.

Agreed. Maybe tomorrow I'll start a thread forming a plan to get some people in the area to show up.

Well ya see when you can make thousands of $$ just by being "buddies" with an annoying person it can be really easy

People with swastikas stalking his home calling him a true Aryan and heiling would cause quite a stir

Even you if can fuck him up he would still get symphaty from the people

This is actually a somewhat decent idea for a raid because he's inviting people to come there regardless.. idk how you are going to get channers to leave their house, gather in numbers and confront people face to face though
Maybe just.. have a furry convention in front of his house

>forming a plan
Could have been this thread. It won't be the next one, either. Just waiting for someone to entertain you.

thats their dad, I think it adds up now

It's 2:07am and I want to play L4D2. Fuck off.

What is this 2016? Play pubg poorfag

Actually... this is quite a good idea.

We could get a bunch of neo-Nazis/furries to camp outside his house day in and day out.

We should gather people from a few boards since I know he's pretty much hated by all on this site. Could you imagine Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/ coming together for one cause besides tumblr

hes pop tween fad,like pewdieshit,beiber,miley,leafy, etc. let him slowly decline then go into spiraling depression over his failing career then die out like the sad flaccid shit dick he is

how would we convince them?

They'd be convinced just by watching the news video of him

you said all that without giving me a fucking name.

maybe we could say he promotes an aryan image? most of the team 10 guys are blonde blue eyes

I'm sure we can get some from either /mlp/ or Sup Forums and a couple ballsy anons to go there first to get things started

Degenerate convention at some rich guys neighborhood.. wooo!

We exploit that and he loses

lmao, this

Of course once the see him as an image of white supremacy they'll leave him

Okay so.. we start a raid that is basically a channer meet up.. what are the chances of the cops not getting called on us specifically?

Turns out some the people of the neighborhood want to sue him if we use the degenerate party idea it'll be more wood to the flame

We just say we're with the Jake paulers and try not make it to obvious a random siege or Aryan comment

I wonder if neighbors have called the cops before? Is it a gated community i wonder? Would he have to point out all the people that were his fans?

Then, feasibly, i guess there's nothing to stop people from claiming to be his less attractive fans

Hmm.. subtle trolling isn't something Sup Forums is great at anymore

No it's an open community the girls just run up if we blend into there group it'll be harder to do so

Newfag

Honestly even causing some little "fight " at his residence will go there case and get him kicked out that's the goal for now

they call like parking police officers to ticket them because they're always leaving their trucks parked like little shits

We could try to rile up ANTIFA and make them do one of their infamous "peaceful protests" outside his neighborhood. Maybe find a way to make them believe he's into fascism (maybe two part plan first get Nazis at his house and then someone pretends to be with ANTIFA and convinces them Jake is a Nazi himself).

Well, he did post his address online. He should know better

You could make the argument that he's 'appropriating black culture by making rap videos parodying people of color' and say he's blatantly showing off his 'white privilege.'

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

that's good.

Easy way to accomplish this: pepe shirts and maga hats on the DL