>It all went wrong.
>She left me on April 6th.
>She got back in to weed
>She got back in to drinking
>She got back in to acid.
>She got back in to shrooms.
I wish it stopped there.
>Be me 8 days ago.
>Incredibly sad with nothing to do but work.
>Phone call
>"Hey user, FemAnon is missing. Do you know where she could be?"
>Been looking all day and night
>For 8 days.
>Nothing.
>Recently came to the realization that she could be dead, especially with all the drugs.

I just want her safe. And if she's dead I want to be dead too.

I wish i could help you, as long as this is no bait

I can assure you it is not bait. I just want her home safe.

The cops are involved in her case, but I don't have any leads and I haven't heard anything.

I've been looking every night, and I haven't been eating much. I ate today and tried to get my mind off of it. I had some friends over, but eventually I ended up puking all that I ate. I had to send them out and go looking again.

My body won't let me give up. My mind won't let me give up. I can't give up.

i hope she is safe...did she got in to drug after dumping u...

She had gotten in to acid before she was with me. I made her stop doing it and all other drugs because I believed it was in her best interest. She did get in to drugs after dumping me.

I can fix this. All of this. I just need her safe.

If you want help, pics ?
Where are you from ?
It would help if looking citycam solves the prob.

this...

>Recently came to the realization that she could be dead, especially with all the drugs.

>implying that weed, shrooms and acid are habit forming
>implying that you can overdose on weed and hallucinogens
>implying that op isnt a faggot when he should have just kept her company on her trips to inner consciousness

I live around the Indialantic, Florida. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting out a picture until a couple days from now. For legal reasons.

Brother had cancer, died today.
>suffered till the very end
>we just watched him gasp for air for hours before finally going silent
>saw my dad cry for the first time

I have no idea what im supposed to do or whatever, or how to help out my family get back to functioning normally

I am in no mood to argue about drugs or anything of that nature. I just want her back. I'm sorry that you feel that those drugs are harmless. It's not what the drugs do directly. It's what happens afterwards. Her being missing is the aftermath.

Legal reason ? She has no pic on the internet ?
So we are looking after any strange behaving girl in an entire city ? Work will be hard.

I'm so sorry. I wish the world could just be happy. I don't want these things in this world. One of the reasons I still fight is for my brother, and I'm sure you were a reason for fighting too. May peace be with him, and my best regards go to you and your family.

Actually every shroom is toxic, at some point. That's why you can't survive eating only shrooms.

I don't feel comfortable with it and I'm not sure if I can. I'm not expecting Sup Forums to go out looking for her. In all seriousness, I don't know what I was expecting. If you do care though, her photo will be on channel 13 where I live. So if you did live near Indialantic you'd just have to watch that channel.

Yeah, its disturbing the things that this world will show you. Thanks a lot, user.

you wk pathetic fuck
she was a fucking crack whore
crack whores dont deserve to live
off with the scum into hell
find another cunt
plenty of cunts in the fucking world

Unfortunatly, I'm not from your country, that's why I thought about cams. They can be watched from everywhere.

I understand. I hope whatever your going through resolves soon.

Uh, she probably met some suave rich guy and they're in France fucking every night after spending long walks drunk on wine being honest with each other. She probably holds him close as it starts to rain because they only brought one umbrella and his tight physique is all she can feel as her cheeks become rosy and mind starts to drift from the wine. She starts kissing him and can't help herself because she is so in love that nothing matters. She reaches down his pants as they stumble in ecstasy towards a small gazebo. The rain starts pouring hard as they find each others bodies weak spots. Each one thinking of only the other as they mix together in the warm summer night. Just them and the rain on the gazebo.

i'm sorry you lost your gf because you are a faggot.
Now.. call the local hospitals, Law Enforcement, old friends and family members. Most people who go missing do so by choice, your odds are pretty good.
And next time she wants to experiment maybe try and assist or take care of her, and enjoy the experience together rather than being a judgmental prick who pushes her away.

Fuck druggies. Just be done with her and move on.

Best advice. Also, OP, if they do "find" her why do you think they will rush to tell you? You're an ex-boyfriend and probably the most likely suspect. She is definitely happier without you.

I do know some people have seen her recently, mainly just buying food. Thank you for your consideration.

I rather grow old with her than have to watch her die at 30 from something I could've prevented. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I allowed her to do something I believed was hurting her. I understand you might feel differently, but please respect my beliefs.

So...wait..wait..she isn't missing? You're just a nutter?

I stopped her from killing herself with drugs the first time, I can do it again. I have also already made an agreement with the authorities that when she is found they'll let me know and let me see if there's anything I can do.

Missing as in she's been gone for 8 days and the only thing I have to go off of is someone who thinks they saw her in a grocery store. Missing as in she hasn't been online or talked to anyone in 8 days. Missing as in she hasn't stayed in a house for 8 days. Just missing.

It was insightful to talk to you guys again, Sup Forums. It's been far too long. If I do find her I will let you know. Until then I will continue to look. I wish you all the best. Goodnight.

I got divorced a year ago.
I've fucked and met chicks but I feel so alone.
I don't even care for my baby momma like that I just really miss having someone around all the time.

>lol

once again you can't 'die' from hallucinogens, get educated OP - So no I can't respect you or your ignorant beliefs.
It sounds like she is much better off without you, i would be hiding from your judgmental ass as well. Fucking holier than thou gimp on fucking 4chins... smh