Help me out, Sup Forums! I've been talking to this girl who I had a class with last semester...

Help me out, Sup Forums! I've been talking to this girl who I had a class with last semester. I'm probably never going to see her again but in a desperate attempt to possibly fuck, I'm coming to you guys for help

I'll choose the best response to send her and hopefully get nudes

"So..I think you're really pretty and cool. Did you want to get a drink? Tonight maybe?" Take her out, have fun, invite her over, fuck

The only problem is that I don't want her to end up saying no and then stop talking to me to avoid awkwardness so I want to bring it up slowly

but if you think you're probably never going to see her again, then it doesn't matter if she stops talking to you to avoid awkwardness, right?

So communicate that to her. Add something like, "I don't want to make anything awkward between us if you say no, but I don't want to waste another single second if you say yes."

>class with last semester
Underage b&

Did you know that colleges have semesters too? Shocking, I know

Tell her nasa also wants my dick in Uranus by right now,then fuck

or possibly the teacher!

>no risk no gain

Listen to this guy, OP. It's better to treat it like a band-aid, and get it over with.

This

OP if dubs has to do this

>
This

Ask her to go out for a drink you fucking halfwit
Show the girl a good time see where they lead make moves most importantly flirt.
Stop being a faggot get that poon

Fuck it, I got nothing to lose. I should say that I don't care for a relationship, I just want my dick sucked

Speaking of Mars, I have an anal probe with your name on it. Its for my spooky alien science project.

Ask her you stupid cuck

Speaking of martians

My nigga

Alright, now follow up with a smooth transition, tell her shes cute then ask her out

Me: CS:GO is on sale for $8.50 mama please b0ss i suk yo dik

Mom: What I already bought you CS:GO last year, the fuck?

Me: I got overwatch banned pplllls b0ss i w@nt csguuuu

Mom: wtf now you want overwtach f u bru

Me: oh no well yea i do but too muc $$ so rip

Mom: that csgu is cuming ouuut of yoir collig tutin

me: dunt matter csgo > colgate anyway

mom: WAT! WAT YOU SAI TO ME BIC BOI NO CSGO FOR YOU NO POKEMON GO FOR YOU NO FOOD-TO-GO FOR YOU BIC BOI
*buys gcso*

me: ma this is Chinese bootleg of csgo pllelesss

mom: too bed u pley it

me: ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ) y it so bad.. it's made by Calve is the C for Chinese

Calve: no the C means "shut the fuck up and play it""
me: theres nothing in that sentence that represents C you illiterate Chinese company wannabe-volvo

Calve: i forgot to add Chink.

me: tru im a chink boi

Mom: yea you are fgt now pley and get chinese skins so i pay for new cer

the end. ps she really did get that new car #fromsanddunetocar

Fortune favors the bold. It's not a do or die situation. Just ask her if she wants to hangout, grab a burrito or some shit. The more time you spend with her the better.

Roll...

Op you gotta shoot your shot. The worst is she says no and you move on. Be a man!!

As true as that is, I absolutely don't know how to talk to women. If I knew how to get her in bed i wouldn't be asking strangers on the internet for help

"Hey do you want to go out sometime? Let's get some pizza and catch a movie..."

Once you eat and walk a bit invite her to your place for the movie instead.

Holy fuck youre gay

Now just tell her I enjoy talking to you do you wanna do something some time?

Why are you talking to a Japanese ice cream

If you don't listen to my advice and ask now you're going to seem like a little bitch and she's gonna fuck the next guy that wants her.
I know I'm on Sup Forums dude but I'm good at this.

This is almost akin to saying "my friend typed that lol".

This is the better option

geso

Maybe if you got your head on straight and stopped thinking about railing them all the time you'd be able to. Cuz, guess what they're poeple too, so just talk to them normally.
But since you already made a joke about fucking her in the ass your chances are pretty slim to segway into getting her in the bed.

She types like she's 14

Op is such a fucking pussy who just wants nudes. Doesn't even want to try and fuck.
Abandon this thread Bois. Don't help this fucking loser.

Cuz op is probably 14 as well. Dude can't talk to chicks.

Asked her out like all of you said and she turned me down. Fuck it, like I said before, I'm probably not ganna see her again since she lives in another city 4 hours and only see each other on campus while attending classes. Maybe we could just have fun with her before I block her

You tried my guy

this

Tell her it's not so that you can get in her pants, just say that it's to go out as buddies and get to know each other

Poor op dw theres plenty more

Call her a nigger and tell her you have a 9 inch cock and she don't know what she's missing.

That's cool, here's a dickpic so u can see what you're missing

Kek. Do this.

>Mission Failed
>We'll get em next time.

Just send her a dick pic.

ass is thirsty

Specifically this dick pic

U tried. It's all good. Everyone gets denied. Next time it'll be easier. Keep it up!

Failed so hard, OP.

This don't give up OP

Atleast u know ur answer instead of what if

Ill send her a dick pic but not my own. She's kinda bitchy and don't want her sending my nudes if she gets mad. Send some good ones and I'll send her those

OP is such a faggot

Bitch as friends, you think you're that fuckin special that i'd want to ask your ass out on a date? I was just trying to get some pizza, but I guess friends can't do that. Go fuck yourself cunt

LMFAO I wasn't asking you out. I'm not interested in you like that at all. You're like an ugly sister to me.

>LMFAO I wasn't asking you out. I'm not interested in you like that at all. You're like an ugly sister to me.

YESSSS SAY THIS ONE

>we could eat pizza
>As friends

At least you know op. So you have closure and you can stop chasing her. But hey, bitches love the chase, so I suggest if you like her just keep your distance for now. At least she knows you like her, balls in her court.
Also, I hope you learned a lesson. Don't make dumb anal jokes.

kek wills it

This thread is fake if you believe it, then you're probably as autistic as OP

I don't want to date. I honestly just was hoping to hook up. I've thought you're super attractive for awhile and wanted to take my chance before I missed it. Sorry to be blunt, but no use beating around the bush, haha.

That's cool, can you introduce me to your hotter friend?

This guy gets it.
Negging actually works, on the date tell her she's not your type and you prefer a woman who is in shape

>haha
cringelord

"Holy fuck i just asked if you wanted to hang out, not fucking marry me"

This

Retard, if she was willing to hook up willy nilly she would have been willing to let OP pay for a burrito beforehand

He needs to grind down that self esteem,. But I think OP blew it at the 'lol just kidding' line so this is all moot

Ye

Don't even respond just ignore that THOT

do this

>This is so sudden...
>Was hoping to ask...

Beta terms everywhere, you could have actually hooked up if you had typed this response better lel

Hey, you got turned down. It happens. No biggie! And she was nice about it.

Tell her something like, "Aw, rats :) Thanks for being polite when turning me down. Talk to you later, ok?"

Nothing wrong with ending on a friendly note.

Dubs and op says this. Send her this pic as well.

Maybe pass it off as like friends trying to hang out?

>Aw, rats :)

Ggaaayyyyyyy

This would of been perfect

You homo

Hahahahaha

roll

Op clearly died from embarrassment

I just don't give a fuck anymore. I've been turned down all the fucking time by women and I'm getting fucking sick of it. They wanna go around dating fucking assholes? Fine, bitch, I'll be an asshole

>Go fuck yourself cunt

Sounds like a typical female. Not interested in good guys. Probably just wants an asshole. Here's your response that hopefully gets her to rethink things. If not, tell her to go fuck herself:

Thanks for the (brutal) honesty. It seems like we have a good rapport, which is nearly impossible to find these days. I'm betting if you gave me a shot you'd be very happy. If not, c'est la vie. I'm sure there are plenty of assholes who will treat you like dirt and that's probably what you want.

You idiots, that's just how you dig yourself deeper into the friendzone.

>edge-kid-2000

You had it and then fucking ruined it retarded cuck

Aww at least jerk me off before you go away

to everyone saying to spend time with her as a friend and maybe something will happen.... he is in the FRIENDZONE. she will use him for all he is worth. he will be her fluffer before she goes and fucks some big dick later on that night

Are you that retarded?

>go fuck yourself cunt
UM OKAY

schoolshooter inc

beta as fuck

>cringelord fedora bullshit

oh shit... he went full Fedora on us guys

LOL

Awwwww you're wee whittle ego got hurt mr. Elliott

KEK GET FUCKED OP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF XDDD

Bro are you retarded? You could've been friends with benefits somewhere down the line. You dun goofed