I'm the president for a local Black Lives Matter chapter. AMA

I'm the president for a local Black Lives Matter chapter. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai1sKeScJfQ
harvardmagazine.com/2017/05/black-commencement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to be a domestic terrorist?

why

this

Is BLM the same as BLT but with mayo instead of tomato.

If so, do you prefer chicken BLMs or chicken BLTs?

How girthy is your dick?
Can I touch it?

I couldn't tell you. Most of my work is done at the office.

No, BLM is an advocacy organisation and a BLT is a sandwich.
I would have to pick a BLT over a chicken sandwich tbh

Perhaps a bit bigger than average, but I cant find a reliable source for what an average girth is so I'm stuck with my intuition

Do you feel the BLM is an American issue or a worldwide issue.

What a load of shit. Post proof or fuck off. Nigger.

No you arent. Sage

I am employed and posses a law doctorate.

My work concerns only with America, so I'm professionally inclined to say its an American Issue. As far as the rest of the globe goes widespread discrimination based on race, religion or gender is a complex global issue that needs to be addressed by the governments of the world. If you have any more specific answers I would love to answer them

I prefer not to have my privacy violated. You can take my word for it or you can leave.

See

yeah, because we need to make all the racist people in this world aware of your one race that is responsible for most of your race's death's. Really "Mr. President" what do you plan to do about the fact that black on black crime resulting in murder is almost 100% higher than the likelihood a black father raises his child? What about that buddy?

>Implying the Black Lives Matter movement had enough EBT to pitch in for an office complex

Fuck off you racist piece of shit. Stop pushing race segregation or we will actually make it happen like we did before

How's it feel to lead a local chapter of a terrorist organization?
But seriously do you feel rioting and looting is a good way to get your point across?

Why do blacks smell so bad?

Why is kitten spelled with a "k" but, cat spelled with a "c"?

Valid Points

>I prefer not to have my privacy violated. You can take my word for it or you can leave.

Yeah sure buddy. Weak af dodge. I could prove my occupation easily without any chance of giving away my identity.

Gonna need to try harder than that, nigger.

You'll get no response, but here's your (you)

found the nigger

Great detective work kiddo.

I don't understand what Mr. President is meant to refer to. Anyways moving on to your comment violence against other humans is more strongly correlated to economic prosperity then it is to race. We also know that black individuals are more likely to be living in impoverished household due to having a weaker economical grounds then white folks. your claim is based of a shaky correlation that exists on a superficial level. Its very intellectually dishonest.

It isnt a multimillion dollar corporate complex but it suffices.

I dont support racial segregation nor do any of my staff.

Answered the first part already. Read before your type.
I don't condone looting or rioting. The people you see looting and rioting are not there to protest, they are there for the express purpose of looting and rioting. My work is done through lobbying and advocating to government through peaceful protest.

I'm not concerned with your occupation, I don't know why you mention it. I am however am concerned for the safety of my family and colleagues

I don't know what you are trying to say. Can you elaborate or reference the last part of that, cause seriously Ya lost me.

Why?

Discrimination is a widespread issue in America that has very real economic, social, and civic consequences for those who suffer for it. I believe the best way to address it is through meaningful anti-discrimination legislation and collecting information (such as statistics) that can serve as a foundation for informed, civil discussion

To answer your first inquiry It's referring to the fact you said you were "president" at the beginning of this fat load of garbage. And you sidestepped my question, told me it irrelevant &I said it was essentially missinformed. Excuse me niggerist of them all while I drop a brow at your lack of effort (should have expected that coming from a fag looking for excuses as to why he isn't succeeding) take responsibility, get an Actual job, stop hating the working class, white makes up most of the population so of coarse we have more jobs speaking from the viewpoint of a general statistic is like the wage gap myth, get educated & try again & maybe when 10% of the population (niggers) isn't responsible for a little over half of the crimes committed in this country, you'd like to come play with the rest of the people. Because this isn't about race.. it's about holding out your hand and hoping I feel guilt for your own problems. People matter, not skin tones.

That was great haha

Cause in this generation.. complaining about your problems and blaming others is a job title, not to mention mindless idiots and Marxists will pat you on the back as if you are being a righteous individual for doing so.

I didn't say you were misinformed, but its becomingm ore and more obvious to me that you are indeed misinformed. I suggested that you were on the right track but misinterpreted the correlations. As for your "more people=more jobs nonsense, that is a meaningless equation that does convey any meaningful information. People who use statistics are concerned with the per-capita rate of a population. You are trying to criticise me by using your own ignorance on the subject as grounds.
I have a family and a meaningful job that provides with the means to support myself and my family. I have also helped to sponsor some landmark legislation around my state that serves to protect women and minorities from discrimination. A right to discriminate does not exist as much as you would like to pretend that it does.
I never said anything about the working class. Why are you inventing thing about me?

Hi. Kill yourself.

See this

Read the file name

i fucking lol'd

If black loves matter so much the why arnt you convincing other nogs to stop shooting one another? Or that the fathers should stick around? Or the many other prominent issues that black people themselves are responsable for?

Or are you just gunna keep chimping out and wrecking everyone elses communities?

Why does your organization attempt to block traffic on freeways?

I can't see how that does anything but endanger innocent motorists, get followers thrown in jail, and make everyone hate whatever you stand for.

Don't have a question, really.
Just wanted to let you know you have my support, man. Be safe!

I'll take BLM seriously as soon as they begin protesting gang violence in cities like Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles etc and get rid of Talcum X because he aint black

Until then, theyre just a clown movement

YLYL

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai1sKeScJfQ

How many dicks have you washed?

>I'm the president for a local Black Lives Matter chapter.
lol, you must be jewish

When are you going to stop being a leech destroying white nations?

>BLM wants segregation of blacks and whites
>KKK wants segregation of blacks and whites
>BLM wants to enslave whites for the benefit of blacks
>KKK wants to enslave blacks for the benefit of whites
>BLM urges blacks to commit violence against whites to enact its goals
>KKK urges whites to commit violence againts blacks to enact its goals
BLM = black KKK

I addressed it in an earlier post but to recap: violence in communities is more strongly correlated with economic prosperity then it is with race (to which it is very weakly). many black individauls find themselves in weaker economic positions due to a range of social and civil inequalities. The root of problem in lack communities is a lack of economic opportunity.

To address the problem, that is where we must begin.

None of those freeways blocks have ever officially been organised by BLM. I agree that it is unsafe for themselves and the other motorists. Endangering anybody runs contrary to our goals and our mission statement If i would have to take a guess, I would guess that those people are renegades just looking to cause trouble just for the sake of causing trouble.

Thanks my dude. I appreciate your encouragement.

I've explained what our target goal is in prior posts. Its also worth mentioning that we operate anti-violence campaigns pretty regularly. We seem to be known by and defined by the actions of troublemakers that associate with us. Believe me when I say that we are just as annoyed and infuriated by renegade protesters as you are.

Do you believe it's possible to be racist against white people?

Again, your facts are debunked. There are more white people in poverty than blacks if you were to go off of a country wide statistic because there are more whites then blacks, now of course the only people who would publish those statistics wouldn't be good at what they do, they would have to base it first off of the percentage and than the individual basest would account for the jobs in place and conditions that landed the individual in that position. Guess who doesn't do that? The enemy of your enemy. Often news outlets push the poorly put together statistics because it makes a good story, do you fact check? Probably definitely nope.

Do you look into multiple sources to see if they correlate?

Fuck no ya don't.

It serves you and so that's what you rely on.. lies sold by idiots mass produced in the name of feelings.

You don't care about the population, you care about looking like you never had a fighting chance. Fuck that noise man.

Black people live in poverty because they choose to recycle the same bullshit every generation. You are one of the smallest in percentage causing the most crime, taking the most handouts & the only of any lower class who actually gets lower with every next generation in America. this is on you. Don't blame white people. If anything we enabled you to sit on your porch and do jack tits all day. But each person is responsible for his own destiny. I'm not saying it's easy, I'm not saying everything is fair, but my white ass has lived in poverty an entire lifetime before I stepped up and did something about it and if you are going to act like you can't do the same I have no advice for your pathetic ass.

How much does Mr. Soros pay his lawyers?

>I dont support racial segregation nor do any of my staff.

The fucking name of your organisation is racial segregation you dumb fuck. You are a fucking racist, a fashist and a terrorist. Your live does not matter, no lives matter.

Racial segregation runs contrary to BLMs goals. Segregation is a scar on our collective history.

How much is your welfare check?

Lol, so much propag, so few statistical facts. Typical. You'll always be a slave that way.

>violence in communities is more strongly correlated with economic prosperity then it is with race
that is why poor white communities are just as violent as middle class balck communities

Is "Hands up don't shoot" something people say a lot at your gatherings? Do you support the tale of "Hands up don't shoot"?

>None of those freeways blocks have ever officially been organised by BLM. I agree that it is unsafe for themselves and the other motorists. Endangering anybody runs contrary to our goals and our mission statement If i would have to take a guess, I would guess that those people are renegades just looking to cause trouble just for the sake of causing trouble.
Has BLM released a statement condemning such activities? And not just for freeways, blocking any traffic anywhere is unacceptable.

WE

WUZ

Why are most of the leaders of BLM convicted felons?

TERRORISTS

really
then explain this
>harvardmagazine.com/2017/05/black-commencement

Racial segregation is the fucking core of BLM you racist piece of shit

Why are you all so entitled and needy?

>Ask question
>Get ignored

What you get when you combine nigger and octopus? HELL i dont know but Its fucking good at cotton harvesting.

Yes, of course it's possible to be racist against white folk.

I will no longer grant you the attention that you are here to bait out of me. Lastly i will note that you haven't provided a single citation for the facts you claim to be so well informed on.
Have a good night, I wish you the best and hope you stay safe.

I don't know how much Mr. Soros pays his lawyers.

I do not cash a welfare check.

Send me a source and i will read over it and respond.