Tommy Wiseau, all we can guess about his origins is that he was born in the Eastern Bloc in the 1950s...

Tommy Wiseau, all we can guess about his origins is that he was born in the Eastern Bloc in the 1950s. That's 8 countries and 10 years. How is it we can find and kill Osama bin Laden twice, with all the world as fair game, but we can't narrow Tommy's birth down to less than 80 possibilities?

Anybody know more about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXlao2KNYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NecuSKZadFg
youtube.com/watch?v=m2m0INpkDB4
youtube.com/watch?v=IKGRTjvKLI0
youtube.com/watch?v=Byx3i2_mBNM&t=397s
youtu.be/mmk8lV2r2o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well I know he didn't hit her

Oh hi Mark.

You're tearing me apart lisa!

ah hah hah hah

>Anybody know more about him?

Lisa is tearing him apart, apparently.

rumors say Lisa is tearing him apart

OP here. I'm dead serious. 9/11 happened in 2001, followed by the PATRIOT Act. The Room came out in 2003. The Room was made in Post-9/11 America and we still know nothing about the main actor. We don't even know if Tommy is his real name(it probably isn't).

How am I the only person going insane over this?

Oh hai thread!

Got this for you fellow /bro/'s if you like star wars and want to see a mash up with Tommy Wiseau

youtube.com/watch?v=dXlao2KNYjQ

Its confidential. Anyway, how's yours sex life?

>it probably isn't
Gee, ya think?

That somehow makes both movies seem better.

I don't know, but I definitely have breast cancer.

>The Room was made in Post-9/11 America and we still know nothing about the main actor.

I'm sure Tommy immigrated to the US long before 9/11. Newly applied Patriot Act paperwork requirements wouldn't have applied, dumbass.

so you're saying you think he had something to do with 9/11?

Who is this fuck, and why do we care?

He didn't immigrate, the portal from the dimension he is from just happened to open in the U.S.

I enjoyed this thanks user

Okay, that's fair, but there was still nothing at all during the production of the film where we could figure out who he was? I can't even buy a condom without a credit card linked to my bank account.

Oh hai Denny!

Hahaha, what a story

>mfw I buy a jacket from this psychos website
>he sends package
>inside a signed hand written picture of himself thanking me
>"keep on, keeping on user"

I'd frame that and put it on the wall right next to my collection of framed spoon pictures.

user, cherish this gift from our overlord.

Words to live by

>framed spoon pictures

This nigger knows what's up.

His identify has already been confirmed, he's D.B. Cooper.

Based on his accent, I'd say he is Cajun.

Great thread OP Anyway, how's your sex life?

Who the hell is "we"? This isn't a matter of national security, no one gives a shit. I doubt a bunch of queers on the internet could figure out who you were, so same shit applies to this dude.

Wow guys this thread is so meta you guys are really cool getting all meta with it cult status haha right guys what's with the spoon pics anywho haha right anyone else play that newgrounds game haha explains it all right haha lamao

he's immortal

kek

I know he likes to throw footballs

there's an episode of the pod cast "How Did This Get Made?" where they interview Greg Sestero (actor who played Mark in the Room) that raises a lot more questions than it answers, but it might be worth checking out.

denny spotted

Apparently books and a movie are being made on the making of 'The Room'

Ya just a chicken! Chip, chip, chip, chip, chip!

Will look into it. I just want to figure out who he is. This is tearing me apart.

And enjoys the classic drink for a newbie to alcohol of straight vodka and whiskey mixed at room temperature

Oh hi, Denny

Hayden Christensen's acting skills are about on par with Tommy Wisseau's

I think the directing and script were actually better for The Room than Episode 2

>This is tearing me apart.

I know that he plays the most intense game of football tossing, especially in a suit for no fucking reason.

Greg Sestero wrote a book about it a few years back did a bit of a book tour to support it. The movie is called The Disaster Artist; saw a trailer for it yesterday, looked pretty good. Its based pretty heavily on the book by Sestero, of the same name. I don't think it comes out till like December or something though.

And definitely not filmed in front of a greenscreen in a closed studio with limited space.

Nah man. Tommy is D.B. Cooper. We already solved it.

What if Tommy Wiseau is acting bad on purpose just to achieve a title of a bad movie when most movies try to be good

it wasn't filmed in a studio

it was filmed in front of a green screen a parking lot in san francisco

why would you use a green screen to create the san francisco skyline while filming in san francisco is beyond me...

Hes was born in Poland, later he went to France and then to States

He claims that was the plan from the start, but everyone involved said it was meant to be an epic serious drama that obviously failed miserably.

There is a scene where they are in an alley and you only see the back wall.

Cant remember which part since the movie is just a few scenes repeated over and over

rofl, this masterpiece of a scene

youtube.com/watch?v=NecuSKZadFg

best actor in the movie

Ah yes, Chris R
First name 'Chris'
Last name 'R'

As already posted, after many years of not knowing for sure, it is confirmed, he was born in Poland. I remember a theory of that based on the drinking scene, vodka mixed with apple juice is actually a thing in Poland (it was never said to be Scotch). Also Tommy's common English fuck ups are consistent with Polish people's English fuckups. And Poland was fucked hardcore from WW2, and Greg in the book mentions that a large portion of the country was fucked from WW2, without saying the name explicitly. So, study the clues, Poland was always the best theory, it's only just been confirmed the last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2m0INpkDB4

scotchka!

you know I don't drink ha ha ha

He works at the bank and makes a lot of money despite the computer industry being very competitive. Anyway how is your sex life

I thought his day job was frightening children

I don't want to talk about it!!

All we know is that he is the woman at the flower shops favourite customer.
Hello doggy

Tommy Wisseau tries to play football with an interviewer

youtube.com/watch?v=IKGRTjvKLI0

at 3:14

what the fuck is tommy saying
>almaphon son son gon they see it good phon lon

Honestly guys, I've met the guy at a screening of The Room. I had him sign a pair of Tommy Wiseau brand briefs. There was a questionnaire, but nobody asked anything about himself. It was weird, like it was unmentionable.

He is from Poland.

fucking lol, i actually watched this epic masterpiece earlier

youtube.com/watch?v=Byx3i2_mBNM&t=397s

I met Tommy at a screening in Berkeley. He is a sweetheart and upon starting to sign my tshirt (he makes a shitton of money off merch at the shows) and I told him he could just sign it with his name...I have a "you're tearing me apart lisa" tshirt with his signature of: "to ? love Tommy Wiseau" truly a once in a lifetime opportunity for this guy. Four stars

btw he wears giant sunglasses even at night. Potentially a Polish vampire.

Yer' tarrin' may' apart' leesa'

I highly recommend you guys listen to the audiobook of "The Disaster Artist". It's read by Greg Sestero and his Tommy impressions are fucking hilarious.

dude, Denny aged like 40 years since the movie was made

WAS IT THE DRUGS?!?!?!?!?!

He was secretly Tommy's father.

Episode 2, The Bathroom will clear that up.

I heard he has a tiny dick but it doesnt matter because he's ONLY into fisting

holy shit

Did you guys know they're making a fucking movie about this guy? James Franco is going to play him. It's called "Disaster Artist" (lol)

youtu.be/mmk8lV2r2o4

Hahaha, you're so funny Mark.

he doesn't look that bad in the face but he probably just has the unfortunate bald early/grey early genetics

he'll have a good long career playing monks and lawyers and shit

I expect his career began and ended with 'The Room'

>he'll have a good long career playing monks and lawyers and shit
Bet you're right. Like Hank from breaking bad, that guy's been playing cops/detectives/bald officials for ages. Or Patrick Stewart, never seems like he ages because of his early balding.

Oh, hi doggy

"You can love someone deep inside your heart and there is nothing wrong with it. If a lot of people love each other, the world would be a better place to live" ~Johnny

yea lol

Word.