Stop appropriating black culture by listening to rap. Listen to white boy music like classical and shit

Stop appropriating black culture by listening to rap. Listen to white boy music like classical and shit

Don't worry I never intended to listen to nigger music to begin with

It's not OK for white people to have dreadlocks because dreadlocks are fucking disgusting. White people should know better.

The only thing that's culturally appropriated about dreadlocks is the fucking word 'dreadlocks'. Any peoples with naturally curling hair can and have worn their hair in dreads and plaits for centuries.

>dreadlocks
>for blacks only

huh? Liberals don't make any sense

Don't take the bait people. sage report and move on.
Come the fuck on.

>the best selling rap and jazz artists are white
really makes you think

Another for the Horseshoe theory

But next time I turn around, someone's going to be calling me a racist for not liking rap music. I can't imagine how tedious life would be if I actually cared about this shit.

Sure, rap is anti-white propanganda anyways.

when the multiculti project backfires & triggers non-whites

I got the same haircut as Post Malone. I call it the "Let my girl and her sister give me braids when we were fucked up at a party a few weeks ago and too lazy to take them out". Easy to wash too.

Yeah you're right i definitely shouldn't listen to the music i both make and have loved since i was 4 growing up in a ghetto area surrounded by black people and getting involved in gangs. Because i'm white i should have never done my best to support graffiti/bboying/rap culture and encourage artistic expression.

calm down

pls be b8

lol your parents were poor

>"I grew up in the hood. G-g-g-g-g-g-unit!"

why da cops alwayz be oppressin' us, dawg

Holy shit, everybody get a load of Malibu's Most Wanted over here.

Nah it ain't like that, got a full private school scholarship and never went back. Surprisingly i've had this exact conversation more times than i can count, so it bugs me.

>The 5 Pillars Of Hip-Hop Diagram.png

WHERE DID YAYO GO THO?

does this mean black people can't wear weaves

this literally means nothing

It wasn't corny back then, you think i wear fuzzy kangols and puma tracksuits still?

>imagine basing your entire political paradigm on how mad you got at a blog post written by a college student

Stop straightening your hair then you stupid fucking niggers.